It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hello all,

Just introducing myself!

I've been a loooong time lurker to ATS, and when I say long like I mean like LOOOOONG. It is the most frequently visited website in my history. Maybe now I could give an input on what I think on certain topics and discussions.

You'd probably be able to catch me most in the Alien and UFO section and END TIMES also with Conspiracies and such.

Anyways, Good day to you all.

FM

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fakemessiah

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Now all you need is a avatar!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you for the kind welcome! I will be posting much hopefully.

Have a great day!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Welcome to the website Fakemessiah, I hope you really read through the threads and find the answers you are looking for! =D

Ciao

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ah yes....another enters the asylum.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Indeed so my good man, after years of standing outside and observing I've decided to take that first step inside...

*sinister laugh*

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Hey FM,

Welcome to the board, if you have any questions then please don't be afraid to ask around, as you can probably already see everyone's quite friendly (most of the time) and will be more than happy to help out.

Enjoy the site.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thank you very much!

Wow, after years of reading on this forum I have seen some very "hot" topics and comments! Would've never expected such a nice welcome, thank you folks! See you in the forums!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Welcome!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here at ATS!!!!

Jah bless

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
HEY FOLKS! I have a simply question!

How the HECK do I flag a post! Ive figured out how to star a poster... but flagging a post I stuill have no idea! if someone could help that would be lovely!

Thanks!

FM

new topics

top topics

join