It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Helicopters and more and more UFO sightings..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I live in central New Hampshire, and the skies are usually pretty quiet, except the occasional Cessna or 747 flying by (you can notice when they hit the "chemtrail ON" button). But recently, there has been a vast array of different people discussing different sightings, sharing their videos on cell phones.

Videos on cell phones, you can't really manipulate, and most of the people around here have no idea what video manipulation means.

Some of the sightings are right near my house, most in the same town. I've seen about 5 different captured videos of these flying objects.

And here's the rub: What I thought was an appendage of the "guarding the contingent states" turned out to be more questionable... I've been also seeing myriads of black military helicopters, some with or without search lights, mostly without. Minimal light, moderate loudness, but ALWAYS in the area of a "ufo sighting"

I don't have any pictures to post, because my personal UFO sighting caught me off guard (I was in my sleepwear on my stoop, and almost s* myself.) And i know the lack of pictures will cause you people to immediately wave this off.

I think what's happening in NH is very strange indeed. Been seeing all the Military Helis, and a s*load of Humvees were delivered to the state's capitol, and then moved to all the different national guard depots.

Something big is happening.

S + F please so other NH residents can see this message!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There was a whole bunch of helicopter sightings over the past week. Saw them in Colorado, and talked to a friend in Lincoln, NE and he saw them. Nothing sinister though. They were burying the dead Navy S.E.A.L.'s that were shot down in Afghanistan a few weeks back...just before Obama had his Ramadan dinner. You know the event...it was one of, if not the worst loss of life on the U.S. side since 9/11. No flags lowered, but I hear the Ramadan dinner was great.

There's no conspiracy. Just dead US military personnel.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
NH has no SEALs involved in that operation. There are helicopters literally flying in circles, ALL DAY. 24/7. The only aircraft I've ever seen here are A-10 Warthogs, because they fly on a designated training course. Those are still around, but a #load of copters replaced them

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is a false statement

Videos on cell phones, you can't really manipulate, and most of the people around here have no idea what video manipulation means.

You take it from the phone, upload it to a computer and use software to manipulate it.....i take pictures and vids off of my phone like this all of the time

link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

You take it from the phone, upload it to a computer and use software to manipulate it.....i take pictures and vids off of my phone like this all of the time

Yeah, but these kids are retarded. Pill heads don't comprehend software very well...

link   
I have personally spent quite a bit of time on the flight deck of 747-100/200/300/400/SP and have thrown every lever, switch and depressed every button and turned every dial.....and not once did some chem trail stuff come out. I have also crawled through the fuel cells and inspected the plumbing thereof and again, nothing unusual.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Can we stay on topic people? Jesus.

I'm not trying to start a chemtrail thread, I threw it in for a laugh

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic

Yeah, but these kids are retarded. Pill heads don't comprehend software very well...

These kids are probably better at it than myself, and i have using it for at least 5 years. Kids are taught it in school....when i was in school we had 3 BBC computers lol, now every kid has a computer/laptop.

A lot of UFO's are just planes and choppers. but there probably is some genuine footage out there. Ive yet to see something i would hold my hand on my heart and say...."damn, thats a spaceship"

EDIT: I dont think you understand the star and flag system....they are not there to get this to the top of the boards for no reason. Flags are awarded for well thought out threads. I cant award one on this im afraid

edit on 23-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, disclosure about ET's is coming and the US Gov't is none to happy about it since the ET's are just gonna do it themselves. Keep your eyes to the sky and bring a camera!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic

Manipulating pics and videos is retarded..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Iconic

Yea it was in your first sentence, but you said you have seen maybe five different videos of these objects, can you link to them or upload. Sounds interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How desperate must you be to asking for stars and flags?

Is this even allowed mods?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Whats wrong with you?
edit on 03/20/2011 by Messias because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Iconic

I have to tell you . When you mentioned the highly imagined " chemtrails " I stopped reading your opening post.

For the record ...Cellphone images are no harder to fake than standard images taken with a point and shoot camera. You just download , manipulate the image and then upload back to your cellphone.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

Only if your motive is to decieve

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Iconic

My wife called me today and said a black helicopter was over our house hovering very low. She said it would circle the field across the road and come back and hover over our house again. I guess it could have been State Police looking for Marijuana in fields but I still thought it was strange.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Wen is it gona happen?
And if it happens maybe its faked by the gov?
I dont know this days man.. SGI and Hoaxes and all that.
Hate people who does that..

I really hope that disclosure happes by the ETs

Peace

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

i so agree hate that s%¤

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Messias

When? I have no dates for you, I'm just thinking ET disclosure (not US disclosure but disclosure from the ETs themslves) is well on it's way & all of these recent sightings are their way of slowly revealing themselves into our reality until the big day, full blown disclosure.

Or this is all just mass hysteria, which is boring. I wanna travel the stars!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Messias

i so agree hate that s%¤

Oh do you ?
What if a grieving mother comes to you and asks you to manipulate an image so that she had just one picture of her dead son , stood proudly among the rest of the members of his family .... Would you still hate that sh%t ???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join