It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.9 Magnitude Quake Rocks Washington D.C. Region

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Long time lurker here.... I've never come across anything I was unable to find already on the site. However, I got a link today about the DC quake being caused by an underground detonation of the nuclear variety, and I created an account just to post it cause I haven't seen it in any search.

presscore.ca...

It took a while for it to load for me, so be patient, just read below....

Seismology charts are now revealing that the 5.8 magnitude tremor that rattled the entire East Coast including Washington DC was not a natural earthquake but an earthquake that resulted from an underground nuclear detonation. The image above is a seismograph from Washington and Lee University, (similar one found on www2.tricities.com website) about 85 miles southwest of the earthquake’s epicenter in Mineral. The green lines indicates the tremor that was felt in Washington DC which caused damaged to the Washington Memorial and the Washington National Cathedral. The black lines is a transparent overlay of a seismograph from a pdf file from Virginia Division Mineral Resources on Earthquakes. That file describes a typical natural occurring earthquake as:

“When a fault ruptures, energy is released in the form of seismic waves. The first waves to reach the earth’s surface are primary or “P” waves (Figure 2). P waves are compressional waves that travel at a speed of about four miles per second near the surface – faster as depth increases. The next waves to reach the earth’s surface are secondary or “S” waves. S waves are shear waves that move at a speed of about 1.5 miles per second. P and S waves are body waves that travel through the earth much like sonar waves travel through water. Surface waves, which are slower than S waves, travel along the surface of the earth much like waves at the surface of the ocean. S waves and surface waves cause the most destruction at the earth’s surface.”

What is missing from the seismograph for the Washington DC area 5.8 magnitude earthquake are the primary or “P” waves. All earthquakes that are the direct result of fault rupture have these primary or “P” waves. Nuclear detonations do not. Underground nuclear detonations are very violent and immediate with no forewarnings whatsoever. An underground detonation would account for the missing “P” seismic waves for the Washington DC 5.8 magnitude earthquake. If you’ve ever witnessed a controlled demolition of a building you would no doubt describe the earth tremors as millions of people are now describing what it felt like on August 23, 2011 all along the East coast.

Air Force tunnel boring machine links deep underground military bases across U.S.

I was pointed to this overlooked piece of evidence by someone who claimed to be with the United States Air Force. The story submission appeared to be sent by mistake as nothing was visible in the body of the submission. Instead of sending it to the trash I thought I would apply an old intelligence trick I was taught back in 1989. I right clicked my mouse on the body of the submission and selected all, then copy. I then opened up the notepad and selected paste from the menu. You would expect nothing to be pasted as there was nothing in the body of the submission but, just as I thought, a paragraph was pasted into the notepad. What was revealed was 1 paragraph whereby who ever sent it stated he was a member of the United States Air Force. He stated that the Virginia 5.8 magnitude earth “wasn’t a natural earthquake and not a HAARP earthquake”. He told me to find a seismograph of the Washington DC area earthquake and compare it to a past earthquake. Then he stated that I should Google DUMB or Deep Underground Military Bases. He ended by stating “the ABC warnings are real”. I tried to trace the IP of the submission but they don’t exists.

Based on the discrepancy between a natural earthquake and an underground nuclear detonation (used seismographs from the North Korea underground nuclear detonation and past U.S. underground nuclear tests), it would appear that yes there was an earthquake but an earthquake created as a result of an underground nuclear detonation. It would also appear that the United States Air Force has intercepted a nuclear bomb that was being transported via the deep underground tunnel systems that links secret deep underground military bases across the United States, to Washington DC. It would appear that some people in the United States Air Force are taking action to prevent another false flag attack on US soil. It is good to know that there are still people in the United States military who are upholding their oath to defend the United States from all its enemies, both foreign and domestic.

U.S. military personnel, dedicated to protecting the United States, its people and the United States Constitution have intercepted CIA/MOSSAD nukes that were in transit from the CIA’s underground Denver base to Washington DC on August 23, 2011. The CIA/MOSSAD were transporting the nukes underground in tunnels built by the United States Air Force that connects secret underground bases throughout the United States. In case of a cataclysmic natural disaster or nuclear attack the United States government now has the means to go underground and stay underground for weeks, months, years or until such time as it is safe to return to the surface. Those tunnels makes it possible for the president and a handful of others to escape Washington DC via underground to other parts of the country not affected by a natural cataclysmic disaster or nuclear attack.

The U.S. military allowed the nukes to be transported out of Denver (the CIA base is under Denver International Airport) to what they call safe areas. Safe areas were preselected to minimize the damage and nuclear fallout should the people that were transferring the nukes prematurely detonated the nukes. The two earthquakes that struck the U.S. yesterday August 23, 2011 were the result of the U.S. military efforts to prevent another false flag attack against the United States. Thanks to those brave men and women those nukes were intercepted in scarcely populated remote areas. The first interception took place outside of Trinidad and under a mountain and the second interception took place under farmland 84 miles SW of Washington DC. No major damage has been reported above ground...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by jhn7537

The geography of the location is different, hence the impact of the earthquake was felt over a much wider area, and the quake was quite shallow.

There are different kinds of earthquakes. Underneath there is a system of hollow chambers, that can and will collapse. These are "inland" earthquakes. Then you have the overriding of the oceanfloor, kind of earthquake. The one that skid Japan into the ocean, and created a "push" on the ocean, just as you can do in your pathtub, by pushing on one end of the water (on top) and it will create a surface wave, that will return to you, enlarged.

The hollow chamber that collapsed in this case, wasn't that deep ...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by faye41

Welcome to ATS Sorcha! Good to see your latest SN

2nd line

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthShakin

People will get over it. It is a big deal, to some, not a big deal to others. Let's respect our differences, please.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If it happens again it's obviously going to be bigger

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Actually, they have checked & re-checked. They now know the quake was centered near Washington. They now know it was our founding fathers rolling over in their graves, Levity=Sane.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by faye41

I too am surprised this theory hasn't been posted here before. It was my first suspicion when it happened. Several psychics predicted a nuclear explosion would happen in the summer months along the east coast. One said off shore, the other said inland. TPTB might feel that its easier for the U.S. to fall due to a disaster (natural or otherwise) instead of because the system is breaking down under the weight of their greed.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

Doesn't it bother you that the internet hoax generating machine that is Sorcha Faal was responsible for both the reporting of those "psychic" visions and the reporting of the supposed "nuclear" blast?

I mean come on if you will buy into that I've got a first class ticket on the the next return for Comet Hale Bopp (I'm seated in between Elvis and the Pleidan Dellegation) and would sell it to you for only three bars of gold pressed latinum.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

I don't think we are talking about the same source. I witnessed two psychics make the predictions at the New Life Expo last spring during a conference. Then a third person who had lead a future sight workshop the year before concurred that his group's visions supported the speculation. We will never know if it's true about the underground detonations. We will have to discover it the hard way just like Japan is.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by faye41

Welcome and Thank You! .. . incredible job ... high-level thinking ... this info makes absolute sense ... STAR4U

Also, I tried (however, unsuccessfully) to connect the dots, regarding the observations of two posters here on this Thread who mentioned there were several Earthquakes including this one, and all within a few days ... yes, including the East Coast Earthquake, specifically all were located on LONGITUDE: 37

Do you have any thoughts you can share regarding this particular observation?

edit on 25-8-2011 by Jana12 because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Underground nuke,not a quake...wake up fools

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandamack2

If a nuke had been set off the Chinese and the Russians would be having an absolute fit at the UN over nuclear weapons treaty violations.

Nuclear weapons have radiation signatures and both of them have satellites that can detect nuclear detonations.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by gandamack2

If a nuke had been set off the Chinese and the Russians would be having an absolute fit at the UN over nuclear weapons treaty violations.

Nuclear weapons have radiation signatures and both of them have satellites that can detect nuclear detonations.

Not only that, but underground nuke detonations give off a very unique signature, which was not present within this quake.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

New fault line discovered

2nd line

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by faye41

An underground nuclear detonation, hmmmm? So then I guess the smaller tremble I felt first wasn't the P-Wave, and that second, more violent shaking wasn't the S-Wave?

I guess it's just a bit more annoying when you were there and experienced it first hand.

Seriously...Where do you people come up with some of this stuff?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by faye41

This is a great theory, but that would have to be one heck of a nuclear explosion to rattle the ground as far as it did. It was almost a thousand mile radius. Must of been a gigaton nuke if so..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by someoneinnyc
reply to post by faye41

I too am surprised this theory hasn't been posted here before. It was my first suspicion when it happened. Several psychics predicted a nuclear explosion would happen in the summer months along the east coast. One said off shore, the other said inland. TPTB might feel that its easier for the U.S. to fall due to a disaster (natural or otherwise) instead of because the system is breaking down under the weight of their greed.

I often wonder why psychics consistently misspell their label....surely it's meant to be 'psychos'.

Good grief people, I know this is a conspiracy site, but that doesn't mean we have to lose sight of all reality now, does it?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthShakin

I think the worst thing was the official reactions...and I see the same thing happening with the hurricane coming now...it's being built way up more so than normal. Not that big of a deal I have been through worse ones in this area that got less reaction...for some reason
the government and media are playing up everything but the real problems lately...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
BRAKING NEWS

Obama has renamed the fault line that affected the east coast to bush. so in the future if it happens again its bushes fault

Thank you, Thank you, im here all night.

edit on 26-8-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Earthquake? Really?

www.pakalertpress.com...

If this is in fact true, those were bombs planted in tunnels built by the U.S. Air Force.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64 >>

join