It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.9 Magnitude Quake Rocks Washington D.C. Region

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Important Note:

Please assess yourselves for low to medium and, in some cases, high levels of shock and take appropriate action to help yourself. Some of you do not believe in urgent care centers and use holistic care. What ever it is get it now.

If you have calculated that you have to deal with a hurricane after this, please, assess if you should rest and not work and manage the supplies and plans for the hurricane.

Your children will know about this and will gage their responses to yours. You are the model. Do not force them to do anything that frightens them for a while especially if they are looking at coping with a hurricane. Take them to work with you if you must work and especially, if they are afraid to be a part from you. Hopefully a sick day or two is OK at this time.

I have read some real bravado on this site and it is b*llsh*t. There has been a toll on you, please assess what it has been and take care of yourselves. We told ourselves many lies in California after Northridge and 9/11.

Next:

Family Plan and School's Emergency Plan weave them together. Find out the school's last point of pick up. In the State of California all school staff must stay with the last child. This should be true for your children as well.

Every family needs a full back back for Dad and Mom or whomever to wear with sufficient supplies and care for three days minimum plus first aid and a radio/large flash light.

Get your apartment building or neighborhood together and assign stuff to each person's house and/or garage. Decide about how you will handle the disenfranchised and pitch in for extra food on hand to take in the homeless.

After Northridge some of us did not water or electricity for days. I had a pool, every one was allowed to take water for baths in my neighborhood. I had no wood for the fireplace, they gave me wood.

Please take care, God is with you. You are in God's arms and the Angels fly over your states now and your prayers are heard. Take care of your brothers and sisters, that is the best medicine for your nerves.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Well, I know people have said it a million times already but I think it bears repeating.

If you haven't gotten prepared for an eventuality such as this already then you had better GET prepared and quick! And Yes, I am fear mongering, so, no need to go there.

This is not a joke and this is not a drill.
This is exactly the type of thing people keep yammering on and on about when they talk about the Drastic Earth changes and getting prepared.

I would like to hear from any of our ATS family in NYC who have beed forcefully removed from their apartments.
I would like to see what provisions/preparations they have made that helped them out today.
All HELL is getting ready to break loose and people in NYC are more worried about getting their tickets for the Broadway play tonite than they are about their own survival.

That is all about to change.
Humanity is about to get a well derserved ass whoopin.
Mother Nature is fixin' to yank us all by the ear, out behind the ol' woodshed and
tan our hides with the buckle end of the belt.

If you are a member or just a lurker, one thing is for sure.
You WILL NOT be able to say you weren't warned.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

I got to say..i am all about NOT giving into the fear based BS and negativity circle jerk..but its getting tiresome to see WHAT is going on. and What is coming..and I see massive LACK of care...and laziness by anyone to care about basic survival needs.

perhaps people should be cleansed if they again and again refuse to heed the warning signs

hate to say it...but again..this IS what the elites believe and they are much richer and in the know then most of us.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
5.9 Magnitude Quake Rocks Washington D.C. Region
“I felt it all the way here in Cincinnati Ohio'' Was Lying in bed at motel, watching The Event,' Season 1, Episode 22,
The bed started to shack very slightly, I though it was my cat, but she was on the other bed, So I thought it was maybe a ghost. went to sleep shorty after reading about The Event ''TV Show'' being canceled. about 5 hrs later woke up to see the news on the Quake.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
so how was Obamas golf game,,? (its washington)

yesterday freeman morgan told the pres. to "get mad"!
guess Morgan,,forgot too tell him,,"not at america".

the other guys.. lol
edit on 23-8-2011 by BobAthome because: morgan freeman,,impecable timing
for an Actor

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nobody blaming HAARP yet? Amazing. I mean, we all know our government would direct a HAARP hit at D.C.
Has to be a false flag or conspiracy. I'll be watching and waiting.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

morgan freemans fault,,,,

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Is there any way of knowing if this is a foreshock or not?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
8:05 pm...I think we just had an aftershock!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How many times do earthquakes have to happen in unnatural places before we can consider them "unnatural?" First, New Madrid, then this.

It's also my belief that things would be far worse, if it weren't for the aliens' interference and make everything look "normal."

Message to the aliens: if you're not going to land, then STFO OF OUR BUSINESS. We WANT destruction. Better not interfere with Elenin, you bunch of useless turds.

edit on 23-8-2011 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Is that right ? Looking for confimatrion as I don't expect there will be many aftershocks and I also don't suspect this was a forshock either. Based on the geology of the region this quake occurred. But what the hell do I know
for sure ? All about nothin.

edit on 23-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
looks like 400 mic/sec range.. on us-cbn gee st..

link   

Originally posted by axslinger
Nobody blaming HAARP yet? Amazing. I mean, we all know our government would direct a HAARP hit at D.C.

There have been people blaming HAARP, you must not have read the thread.

Originally posted by np6888
How many times do earthquakes have to happen in unnatural places before we can consider them "unnatural?" First, New Madrid, then this.

Nothing unnatural about it, just uncommon.

link   
edit on 23-8-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Wow I can only imagine the monumental amount of money they will spend repairing it. Especially the churches because jesus won't let anyone in if they have a broken cherch

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A friend of mine who lives NW of Richmond just reported that they just had a 4.2 at 8:04. He said it shook his chair.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yeah, there was just a pretty big aftershock shortly after 8. Probably a 4 something. But it felt a lot longer than the first one.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am not 1 bit suprised this happened today...

This morning when I was heading to work I saw HAARP clouds, I never figured it would've hit so far away.

I'm kicking my self I didn't take pictures, i'm a firm believer now in HAARP causing earthquakes.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There are some wacky folks here. This is not an unnatural event, it just rarely happens on the east coast, especially at the level this one was.

Its really not a big deal but it sure surprised a lot of Americans.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm not sure...there was a low hum or vibration...my dog got upset and ran downstairs. Could have been something else...I don't know. Maybe I'm a little nervous now...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by axslinger

There have been people blaming HAARP, you must not have read the thread.

Originally posted by np6888

Nothing unnatural about it, just uncommon.

Ya! I agree. What the hell could be unn atural about any earthquake?

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join