It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.9 Magnitude Quake Rocks Washington D.C. Region

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It wasn't mentioned much in this thread but considering the rare occurances of earhtquakes in VA and CO, would it be possibly connected to the solar activity recently? I remember reading something about solar flares that happened last week.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Do you think the Pope eats Buffalo Wings? If he doesn't he should, cause they're delicious....

Didn't you know that the the ark of the covenant was made to cook burritos? Only this time the Pope put one too many jalapenos and caused a nuclear fusion meltdown and shifted the time space of our universe. The effects of this caused a parallel universe to implode - sending a Higgs Boson particle down the the United States causing these two earthquakes.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
what is wrong with you people?

I feel like crap and vomit when I wake up too early too. It's called morning shock.

and for f***'s sake, you didn't have a headache because of an impending earthquake...

WE ALL GET HEADACHES. ALL THE TIME

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Actually the Higgs Boson particle doesn't exist. It is a distraction emphasised by CERN.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't live too far from DC and did not feel it. I suspect that the bedrock here limited the shaking. More shaking is felt by people that are on soil which have greater motion during quakes. A check with a few others in the area reported a little shaking - not much.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

I was sitting here in front of my computer,
My wife was at work across the river in groton and she did not feel anything either.

one map on the news showed that for some reason a upside down v shape right around my area did not get it but everywhere else did

it just seems odd that it would not effect my area

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_journey_in

Actually the Higgs Boson particle doesn't exist. It is a distraction emphasised by CERN.

But the burrito cooking ark does?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I felt it here in north east ohio along wit many of my friends.

Could there be any possible connection with the quake out west in colorado yesterday and the one today??

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I don't know... But after eating some delicious Taco Bell, I get this precognition headache that something is about to happen. Usually after 45mins of eating the great Taco Bell, I'm pretty sure multiple Higgs Bosons exit my body in a violent matter.

link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

But the burrito cooking ark does?

This is like asking a chocolate fish if it lives in water

link   
So...does everyone still think torsion field weapons are science fiction and this is all just happening for no reason other than God's will...lalallalalalalalal

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by InHocSignoVinces

This is freaky. I was just tellng someone less than an hour ago that I've had a really bad headache off and on for the last few days - got real bad on Saturday when stomach got sick. Stomach is better now but headache is still there. Also in an area that had massive rain and flooding...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I just want to point out that here in the Pacific Northwest, an area known for earthquakes, and their supposed consistent occurances, the last earthquake where I could feel it and say, "thats an earthquake" was in 2001.
(useless personal story)It happened in the middle of my grade 5 science fair while 2 girls in my class were giving their presentation on earthquakes. they ultimately won because they were guiding us through it

anyways, my point is there is a huge gap in time here from when we've even actually felt an earthquake let alone one that could be potentially disasterous like the one in 1700 that caused tsunamis and widespread destruction from northern vancouver island to northern california.

my project was on titan, saturn's moon if the suspension was killing you. I passed.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Who said "the big one" needs to happen at San-Andreas fault ?
Looks like it can happen anywhere now

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ltdan08

They are expecting a hurricane their way, all the way up the coast. I live in Northern Indiana and didn't feel anything, but some in Chicago are saying it was felt there too!!

link   
People are saying they felt the same quake in ohio this souds like a good quick coverup story. I really want to hear from the haarp know it alls that watched one episode of jesse ventura and are convinced. Would it be more concievable that some else has this as a weapon also. Dont forget about that hurricane in on the way.

link   
Jesus Christ what is wrong with some of you people. Try to post something and can't get a word in on here even in typed words cause everyone is pilling up on here with their stories they think is so special they have to share it with the world. On some news pages you would think the east coast got struck by 15.9 off the scale ELE event.

We had a nuclear meltdown in Mississippi and you barely heard of it, but let the east coast get a small shake and the flood gates open and the world must freeze. Some of you need to literally be picked up and shook for real, maybe it will do some good and inject some sense into some.

Mainstream media example at it's best, you see how weak the seed has sprouted.

My God, I have to vomit now.

link   
The epicenter is very close to the North Anna Nuclear Generating Station.

RSOE EDIS has a nuclear event listed @ this area.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProgressBar
reply to post by karen61057

Me too!

I went outside and I'd never seen so many! I'm not a normal chem-trail follower, but it was noticeable.

I'm only about 20 minute drive from the epicenter. Fredericksburg, VA

I am not a chemtrail follower either and I usually laugh even when I see the contrails in the sky. I went outside for a smoke and I looked up. (like always I am looking for those little green men) And I saw this long FAT contrail and I had a little private giggle about it. I had to tell someone on here though cuz some people take this very seriously.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Was it the Russian or Chinese HAARP program?

Anyone monitoring that stuff?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join