It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something touched my wifes hand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Beware the paranormal investigator that askes to stay the night. Especially when he says everyone needs to be naked.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I have actually had something similar happen to me once...I wasnt at a fair, I was at a grocery store when this lady who was passing by me with her cart, stopped and looked at me and said " oh Hi Phil, dont forget..." and then walked off....I was like "WTF??" I went to go after her but several items fell off my cart ( was fully loaded) and by the time I got it all back together and I got to where she went, she was gone. very weird indeed.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

ha!! thats hilarious!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

Question: Was the hand that your wife felt pushed the hand that smacked your daughter?

Many children have been spanked, and like most people, they don't enjoy having physical pain inflicted upon them. Perhaps it was an entity's way of saying "Hey, don't do that again"?

Otherwise, at your daughter's age, she could be in enough distress to have created that energy herself via poltergeist - very far-fetched, but the well-documented cases are very compelling.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

My wife hadnt actually spanked her when she was touched. She had threatened to, but no spanking. I had thought of what if my daughter was the cause of the feeling, but I trust in what my wifes friend had said about this entity being protective of her. *shrugs* who really knows?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I guess if your okay with it, there's no need for alarm and also thanks for sharing this!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The spirit attached to your daughters soul is probably from a past life, you don't have to believe me really I'm just stating the obvious.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KnIghtWytchh

im not doubting you at all knightwytch, it kind of goes with what my wifes friend said about the entity following my daughter from another life ( told this to me after my post). so sounds like to me your are indeed correct. Ever since the time D***** touched my wifes hand Ive been sort of talking to him. Not really like im wanting a two way convo, just a sort of mantra..watch her and keep her safe. I do still see the odd shadow that seems to peek around the corner and the other day I swear (in the corner of my eye) I saw a whole gray form in the hallway. I guess in a way Im actually glad the he is there. Cant really explain it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join