It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Think You're Free...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
...Then why is it when you're at work on a sunny, rainy, or winters day and look outside, you can only wish you were out there?

Are you fearful of the consequence of losing your place in society, if you do not conform?

Of course you should.

It seems money was created to be a slave maker. While a few rich at the top seem to get their birth right to freedom, most of us are kept down in the rat race society as the slaves.

Looking at the world the select few have created, and seeing how knowledge has empowered but also enslaved man...

...Do you sometimes wish, that we had never taken a bite from the tree of knowledge?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
BEHOLD A PALE HORSE

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I dont think the upgrade freed many as much as made some aware of when some BAD IS BEING DONE TO some SO THEY RECOGNIZE deceit....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Nobody is ever free unless one gets to float in space and take photographs.
Cheers and peace.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You're as free as you think you are, or want to be. As long as you understand you're making a conscious choice to do what you're doing, all is well. If you think you'd much rather be beach combing on some remote seaside, go for it.

It's all personal decision and all decisions have consequences. Sure there are tradeoffs. No matter what you decide to do, there will be good and bad associated with it.

If you think you're trapped, you are. When you realize you aren't, then you start to realize you're doing what you've decided to do. No whining, no tears, make a decision and live with it. Or make another one.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Real freedom is seeing that illusional self that says and hears the words 'I wish' and believes it.
Freedom is not thinking and believing that others have got it better.
Freedom is finding out what you are.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

#TRUTH

new topics

top topics

join