It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Sweden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just found this at Aftonbladet.se (swedish massmedia). Made a quick search here at ATS but couldn't find it, so if it's been up earlier my apologies.

Article Video

So what do you people think this is? Satellite,ET-craft or wasn't the russians sending some rocket the other day or whenever it was that went into the wrong orbit?

EDIT: The guy filming the UFO doesnt know what it is. He talks alot but to sum it up; He doesnt know

edit on 23-8-2011 by Azmodan85 because: See Edit

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Azmodan85

So what do you people think this is? Satellite,ET-craft or wasn't the russians sending some rocket the other day or whenever it was that went into the wrong orbit?

You missed the obvious .......Lantern

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

it would have to be remote control lantern to move around like that
edit on 23-8-2011 by dashdespatch because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Yeah might aswell be, but are those that bright. I meen the moon is pretty bright in this video and you almost can see when it's in front of it.

The filmer also says something about "leaving a shadow on the moon". How he could see that or if I just misunderstood, I dont know ^^

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I saw the ISS for the first time last week (Eastern Canada) and it look pretty similar to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I think there has been so many sighting of UFOs lately. Many of them lately traveling together and more mass sightings of groups of lights, many unexplainable. It appears as if they are gathering outside earth and waiting for some critical mass or opportune moment or signal. Just waiting for us to open the doors or something. Feels like Black Friday outside Best Buy.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankLY

can the iss be viewed from sweeden?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
My fellow Swede, you should know by now...it's always the damnable Russians.

Seriously, though, that's a really cool video! I wanna instinctively say ISS, but really, it could be anything, even atmospheric effects. It does look really cool, though, and my fantasy does race away on me at the sight.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

it would have to be remote control lantern to move around like that

It's moving at about the speed I'd expect from a lantern and in a strait line , as I'd expect .
Why would it need to be remote controlled , I think your confusing the zooming of the camera with strange movement from the lantern .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by FrankLY

can the iss be viewed from sweeden?

Maybe it is, It was filmed on thursday is what they say in the video. Doesnt say where in sweden though..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Yes it's obvious. Funny that my fellow Swedes can't recognize a Chinese lantern when they see one because they're pretty common here. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here you can see the path of IIS
www.n2yo.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

thanks for that seems to show it cantbe seen from sweeden?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

i thought lanterns tended to rise like a hot air baloon?

new topics

top topics

join