It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugo Chavez KNOWS WHATS COMING! He orders 90% of his physical Gold back from foreign countries!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Spoken like a true American.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

I think they have succeeded. Doesn't Chavez have cancer? It is well known that at least the communist secret services radiated their political opposition and they died a few month later due to an aggressive cancer. US could do the same.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

The way I look at it, is that Chavez is no saint. He is a former military member now a dictator and just as corrupt and a political goon. So if other bad guys take him out, what do I care as long as the public is benefited (which I surely hope so).

The same could be said of Clinton, Bush, Obama....

True. But not that easy to accomplish

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by hp1229

More like the Parasitic Republic of Israel will benefit.

How?

Please enlighten me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't think there is anything too mysterious about this.

His physical gold reserves are being held within countries with which he is constantly sparring. He has aligned himself with nations like Cuba, China and Russia. Sooner or later he is going to say or do something that is going to trigger some kind of sanction action...because he likes to cooperate with the "bad guys".

One of the West's favourite tactics is to freeze the financial assets of an "offending" nation.

So, of course he wants his gold back. I'll bet he doesn't have much cash deposited in any of these places either.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

And since they can't attack him directly, guess where the next rebellion will be?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
In recent weeks, gold is in a tight race with platinum.

It's time for gold to become high-class asset and silver to replace it as mainstream luxury.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

How?

Please enlighten me.

You're in a conspiracy forum and you don't know who's got America by the balls?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

How?
Please enlighten me.

You're in a conspiracy forum and you don't know who's got America by the balls?

I am on a conspiracy forum however I just dont see the connection.

How would Israel benefit from the Gold? How much money to you think the Gold is worth?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Id thought it a prudent move to gather in his wealth to his country. He has cancer and if he were to die, the gold/wealth ( private and country owned that is being held overseas) would be tied up and leave his country and family vulnerable. He is just doing what any man would when facing his own mortality.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well this should make things a lot easier when Hugo Dies from his Cancer to reclaim the Gold.
It will be in one nice neat little pile sitting in his bank instead of being dispersed.

Idiot!

EDIT TO ADD: I didn't realize the above poster had posted a reply. My response is not directed at her or her response.

edit on 6-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would do the same thing....I would not and do not trust how things are going and keeping my gold with the friends of my enemy is not a very smart move.

Do you know when and what route they will take to move that gold

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I doubt he would be stupid enough to leave it in one neat pile. He might be a SOB, but he is a shrewd SOB.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

I doubt he would be stupid enough to leave it in one neat pile. He might be a SOB, but he is a shrewd SOB.

I think leaving it dispersed would have been smarter. It would have made it that much more difficult for any one group to gather it up considering the various laws of many countries.

Now, it will all be in one country.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

LOL! I doubt its staying all in his country. If I were him it would be also in places that I am allied with and dispersed within the country, rather leaving it in countries who are hostile to me given the recent action of NATO making unilateral decisions. Certainly not the bulk in any one bank.

Plus: The only thing he has to offer really is low grade oil ( asphalt oil.. heh) and now that new avenues to get easier to refine more pure oil are "opening up", id not leave my economy hanging in the wind based on my product that is becoming less and less desirable and more and more expensive to refine. Id be getting in to bed with other countries that need backing with cash/gold and building a new relationship. Oh wait, he's already doing that.

Either its a well thought out decision or he sees the writing on the wall and "knows whats coming" concerning" as in the title of this thread... Elenin or Alien invasions.. I kind of think its the former.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join