It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hugo Chavez KNOWS WHATS COMING! He orders 90% of his physical Gold back from foreign countries!

page: 1
21
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   




Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez ordered the central bank to repatriate $11 billion of gold reserves held in developed nations' institutions such as the Bank of England as the metal rises to record levels behind a weakening U.S. dollar.
Venezuela, which holds 211 tons of its 365 tons of gold reserves in U.S., European, Canadian and Swiss institutions, will progressively return the bars to the central bank's vault, Chavez said yesterday. JPMorgan Chase & Co., Barclays Plc, Standard Chartered Plc and the Bank of Nova Scotia also hold Venezuelan gold, the president said.
Mr Chávez said on Wednesday night that he had signed the plan to repatriate at least 90 per cent of Venezuela’s gold reserves as well as moving foreign exchange reserves out of US and European banks.
Link to article


Haha! Something tells me my man Hugo knows whats coming and he intentionally wants to crash the Evil banks JP Morgan and HSBC!

HSBC and JP Morgan accused of manipulating prices of Silver

Want JP Morgan to crash? Buy Silver

Buy Silver! Crash JP Morgan! Max Keiser

Gold and Silver Manipulation explained

Keep an eye on Venuzuela people - JP Morgan isn't going to be too happy about this and they might just try and convince the US Government to false flag some "protests" or "attacks" to remove Hugo Chavez from power so that they can install more puppets.
edit on 23-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .




posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He is on the list along with Libya, Syria, Iran etc that is why



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


The CIA has already tried to assassinate Hugo Chavez MANY times in the past but Chavez has always prevailed. They have even tried to start FAKE riots and protests, but thank goodness they didn't go out of hand. LINK



I'm guessing if the US Government desperately wants to control the oil in Venezuela, they'll probably set up some Venezuelan terrorists - make them bomb a couple of American Buildings and hey presto - Military Intervention in Venezuela dubbed as a "humanitarian crisis" by the mainstream media.
edit on 23-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i can´t stand this no more.

this situation where we are on the verge of collapse is wearing me out.

get it over with already, one way or the other.


ETA:

i can't read the acticle



it asks me to register?
or am i doing something wrong here

edit on 23-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Chavez is withdrawing his gold from Europe because Venezuela is facing tens of billions $ in lawsuits from foreigners who are suing his government for “expropriating” their assets. Moving the gold out means that when these individuals and companies win their suits, which they most certainly will, they won’t be able to claim their compensation.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Chavez is withdrawing his gold from Europe because Venezuela is facing tens of billions $ in lawsuits from foreigners who are suing his government for “expropriating” their assets. Moving the gold out means that when these individuals and companies win their suits, which they most certainly will, they won’t be able to claim their compensation.


So those sueing should have had a restraining order slapped on this foreign assets.

They where stupid. They lose.

Just claim against the insurance companies.


edit on 23-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 


yeah, I've changed the article link because FT wants people to pay and register.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


The CIA has already tried to assassinate Hugo Chavez MANY times in the past but Chavez has always prevailed. They have even tried to start FAKE riots and protests, but thank goodness they didn't go out of hand. LINK



I'm guessing if the US Government desperately wants to control the oil in Venezuela, they'll probably set up some Venezuelan terrorists - make them bomb a couple of American Buildings and hey presto - Military Intervention in Venezuela dubbed as a "humanitarian crisis" by the mainstream media.
edit on 23-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .




I concur.

The CIA, Mossad and some other alphabet agencies have been orchestrating countless false flag and assassination operations.

We can do what's best to survive and may God bless the safety outcome of innocent people.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion
 


The way I look at it, is that Chavez is no saint. He is a former military member now a dictator and just as corrupt and a political goon. So if other bad guys take him out, what do I care as long as the public is benefited (which I surely hope so).



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion
 


The way I look at it, is that Chavez is no saint. He is a former military member now a dictator and just as corrupt and a political goon. So if other bad guys take him out, what do I care as long as the public is benefited (which I surely hope so).


The same could be said of Clinton, Bush, Obama....



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229
 


More like the Parasitic Republic of Israel will benefit.




posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why don't the American or British governments just confiscate his gold? They certainly don't have any scruples. What could Chavez really retaliate with? Perhaps oil. There, I just answered my own question.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by timi0000
 


intersting point...what do you supposed would happen to the price of gold in the wake of a confiscation law? Divide and rule!



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We will take him down soon. He is our last stop on the "Topple The Dictator World Tour". We are just finishing up our dates in the Middle East first.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
maybe he doesn't want western banks using his countries 11 billion in gold as investment capital for their ceo's schemes and their client-friends profit.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion
 


The way I look at it, is that Chavez is no saint. He is a former military member now a dictator and just as corrupt and a political goon. So if other bad guys take him out, what do I care as long as the public is benefited (which I surely hope so).


I can't think of very many "publics" that have benefited so far. A huge invading army comes in, soldiers die, civilians die, buildings destroyed, some people get tortured, etc.

I saw "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" on the History Channel and a couple of things stick in my mind. First, a letter that a German officer writes to his wife. In it, he tells her, "They know what we bring." He meant that for all the propoganda the Germans were told at home about how these countries were being liberated, the people of the country being invaded knew that the German army brought death and destruction, not freedom.

The second thing that sticks in my mind is how the German people were treated after the war. The Allies would look at the concentration camps, then look at the German people, and basically say, "You HAD to know what was going on here, and if you didn't try to stop it you were just as guilty." Surviving the war was probably worse than dying in it.

I deeply worry that one day, Americans will know that feeling. One day, hopefully after I'm dead, I fear the American people will be judged for the crimes of our rulers.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Why only 90%? The rest as payment to Zion? He should get all his gold.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard
 


I'm sure there will be certain clandestine operations to prevent him getting his gold. So far, JP Morgan and other Banks have been literally buying "imaginary" or counterfeit gold to drive the Gold Price up to record levels. If suddenly everyone gets a piece of physical gold/silver in their possession, JP Morgan can't raise the price of Gold to $5000 if they can't buy/own any physical gold - at that point they cannot counterfeit anymore because there is only a FIXED volume of gold around the world so their game will be up and they'll be caught red handed.



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze
 

I wonder how many ounces of Gold there actually are versus how many ounces these crooks have taken money for??

Who knows??



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze



Keep an eye on Venuzuela people - JP Morgan isn't going to be too happy about this and they might just try and convince the US Government to false flag some "protests" or "attacks" to remove Hugo Chavez from power so that they can install more puppets.
edit on 23-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .


I agree on that, this guy is the US Army' s next target!



new topics

top topics



 
21
<<   2 >>

log in

join