It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry's Knew About A Plan To Assassinate Senators And Said NOTHING?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Was Kerry obligated to report the VVAW assassination plot to authorities???
Under certain conditions, knowing about such a plot and not reporting it is a crime.
www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com...

This is very interesting if true. I figure if it were true, Kerry would be facing charges for it. It does come from the group Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry. Does anyone know if this is true?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
How dare you say anything bad about Kerry, He is the anoited one to defeat that evil Bush. After all Bush only freed millions of people living in a dictatorship that commited genocide on his own people. Saddam was todays Hitler, but never mind that. I warn you AntiPolitirx, you will be viouciously attacked by fellow posters because you are obviously a neo-con based on your remarks..... I can't see why some people claim that if you say anything negative about Kerry you are just being an attack dog and are lying. unlike the dems who can do what they want because they have the liberal media in their pocket.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
How dare you say anything bad about Kerry, He is the anoited one to defeat that evil Bush. After all Bush only freed millions of people living in a dictatorship that commited genocide on his own people. Saddam was todays Hitler, but never mind that. I warn you AntiPolitirx, you will be viouciously attacked by fellow posters because you are obviously a neo-con based on your remarks..... I can't see why some people claim that if you say anything negative about Kerry you are just being an attack dog and are lying. unlike the dems who can do what they want because they have the liberal media in their pocket.

Yep...i am waiting for this to turn out in a current President-Bashing, every post i start ends up in a Bashing from people who take the word of Saddam and Al Qaeda over the words of the current US President. It is time for these people to stop backing Kerry because he is not the current President and back Kerry for what he stands for, but then again, no one knows what Kerry stands for. It changes from speech to speech, audience to audience.

edit: spelling

[edit on 20-8-2004 by AntiPolitrix]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
First of all Bush didn't free anyone from a dictatorship, the coalition troops did. (US,Britain,Etc.)

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Anti,
I am not bashing President Bush, I was actually be satrical, because everytime I post something negative about Kerry, I get killed as being a neo-con and a republican lacky. I favor President Bush, I would never ever vote for a weasle like Kerry. After all, JFK stands for "Just For Kerry." Yes if Kerry were President, Saddam would still be in office drinking French Wine and Russian Vodka.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
Anti,
I am not bashing President Bush, I was actually be satrical, because everytime I post something negative about Kerry, I get killed as being a neo-con and a republican lacky. I favor President Bush, I would never ever vote for a weasle like Kerry. After all, JFK stands for "Just For Kerry." Yes if Kerry were President, Saddam would still be in office drinking French Wine and Russian Vodka.

oh i know, i was adding to your sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
First of all Bush didn't free anyone from a dictatorship, the coalition troops did. (US,Britain,Etc.)

If it wasn't for BUSH, Saddam would still be killing his own people by the hundreds of thousands. So now you can't even give Bush credit for what the Democrates bash him for, Going after Iraq.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Oh for Pete's sake...for one...this has already been posted a week ago.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

OMG, i am sooo sorry you had to read it again. By the way, who Pete?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

Pete is the guy that everyone has sake on...as to reading it again...you missed the point there sportie.....I'm one of those that gets so sick of all the bash this one and damn that one crap. People will vote for who they want and I think all this bashing back and forth both ways is childish and bears no fruit to change anyones mind......though you might want to do a search...could be a good idea...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

Pete is the guy that everyone has sake on...as to reading it again...you missed the point there sportie.....I'm one of those that gets so sick of all the bash this one and damn that one crap. People will vote for who they want and I think all this bashing back and forth both ways is childish and bears no fruit to change anyones mind......though you might want to do a search...could be a good idea...

Thank you for the heads up LadyV, i will be more carful next time.

If it is true, Kerry should of said SOMETHING, assassination of Senator is damn serious.

new topics

top topics

join