It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 Occult Purposes of Fukushima:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am posting this intriguing article with the intention of brainstorming with everyone who has different pieces of the puzzle. Please share your insights, wisdom, links and quotes! Thank You!

Here's a starter.....

In a message dated August 9th 1945, Djwal Kuhl, an emissary of this Lodge, declared to his medium Alice Bailey, that the explosion of the A bomb was “the greatest spiritual event which has taken place since the human kingdom appeared” and that this explosion ushered “the inauguration of the Kingdom of God on Earth." (A. Bailey, Externalization of the Hierarchy, Lucis Publishing Company)

I BELIEVE this part (below) about the third world war being a war on consciousness!

The third World War will not only be a war between nations: it will be a war against all those among the civilian population who could still oppose – even in thought – the World Order plan. It is a subtle and magical war against consciousness, which will not necessarily require the use of conventional weapons. It is in this idea of a war against consciousness that one should seek the second objective of the Fukushima operation: the irradiation, weak but still real, of the entire planet. In fact, we know that after being spread in America, the radioactive cloud is now progressing towards Europe, and will then proceed towards Asia. However, radioactivity not only has adverse effects on health but also, and especially, on consciousness. As we have shown on other publications, radioactivity promotes the manifestation of entities called Asuras by the esoteric tradition. Coming from the invisible layers located under the surface of the Earth, these entities represent a serious hazard for the soul. On the other hand, as described by Rudolf Steiner, they are very useful to the development of black technologies. This is why the proponents of the world order automatically support radioactivity, increasing the number of nuclear plants and so-called experimental explosions. Since 1945, 2,053 atomic explosions have illuminated the sky. According to one of our sources, radioactive substances have even been placed in the concrete of European highways. Since the beginning of 2011, the consciousness is therefore attacked by the increase of waves and by a pervading radioactivity to which the population will have to adapt. It is the destructive aspect of the Plan, as intended by Djwal Kuhl and the black magicians of the “White Lodge”

So, this explains why "they" are 'destroying the planet they have to live on too'.

THIRD OBJECTIVE The Fukushima operation also comprises a “constructive aspect” – a third crucial objective in the implementation of the World Order. In fact, we now know that the radioactivity leads to the formation of certain noble gases that in turn allow invisible entities to materialise more easily before the eyes of the living. In his book, The Great Revolution, the initiate Jan Van Rijckenborgh maintains that: “In a near future, and under the influence of the noble gas B, the atmosphere of the material world will become somehow phosphorus. Such a situation has already been achieved artificially in some regions of the earth by scientists who have experimented with the atomic bomb. Those we call the spirits bound to the earth (...) will become visible to the physical eye”. Knowing the plans of the White Lodge, we may deduct that the irradiation of the planet is a preliminary step to the Blue Beam project, where we will see the manifestation of a “planetary saviour” – a kind of Antichrist who will unite all religions and nations into one single entity of divine right: the New World Order.

Source

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Very interesting thread! I remember Bill Cooper speaking on the issue of the "consciousness" being a battleground for the elite. Instead of them bringing about a New World Order through the likes of physical force--no doubt though, they would like to do this too--they feel it would be better if they focused on controlling the consciousness of the people rather than physically forcing them into adherence.

Anyways, here's what I found interesting:

And his keynote is happening: if Hiroshima heralds the end of Japan as an independent nation, Fukushima shows a much larger destruction of the Japanese soul. This is what we should understand when Djwal Kuhl talks about “the death of the form aspect”, the form not being the body but the etheric mould from which these bodies are issued. Radioactivity attacks these moulds directly, creating the physical degeneration that we know.

It's interesting to see the “the death of the form aspect” being addressed through radioactive means.

edit on 23-8-2011 by douglas2k4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Somehow I am trying to tie this into the D4RK KN1GHT thread...
That thread is very interesting and with the last paragraph of this OP, it makes sense.

Very intriguing to say the least...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've said this on here before but if you want proof that fukishima was done deliberately then you have to look at the football scores on the 1st day of the japanese football season played out 6 and 5 days before the quake.

avispa fukuoka 0-3 albirex nigata
gamba osaka 2-1 cerezo osaka
kofu 0-1 jubilo iwata
nagoya grampus 1-1 yokohama

hiroshima 0-0 sendaii

kawasaki frontale 2-0 yamagata

kawasaki reysol 3-0 shimizu
vissel kobe 1-0 urawa red

kashima antlers 3-3 omiya ardija

the first 4 games were played at the same time and then the next 6 games were played at different times
but this was the exact order.
just incase you get some people who want to pour scorn on this remember this will affect all of us,

and if your in japan and know a footballer why not ask them? although it is possible they hypnotise them before the game but this is just a thought.

If we stand together they cannot control us
edit on 23-8-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
World War 3 is not gonna be a war over our minds....This is real life we're talkin, so expect the big guns and armies......

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

This is a pretty deep layout and explanation. I felt they were treating humans here to prevent departure or allow it somehow. Deeper I felt earth was being terraformed for some?

Thanks for sharing this, these are very strange times.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 8/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
I've said this on here before but if you want proof that fukishima was done deliberately then you have to look at the football scores on the 1st day of the japanese football season played out 6 and 5 days before the quake.

avispa fukuoka 0-3 albirex nigata
gamba osaka 2-1 cerezo osaka
kofu 0-1 jubilo iwata
nagoya grampus 1-1 yokohama

hiroshima 0-0 sendaii

kawasaki frontale 2-0 yamagata

kawasaki reysol 3-0 shimizu
vissel kobe 1-0 urawa red

kashima antlers 3-3 omiya ardija

the first 4 games were played at the same time and then the next 6 games were played at different times
but this was the exact order.
just incase you get some people who want to pour scorn on this remember this will affect all of us,

and if your in japan and know a footballer why not ask them? although it is possible they hypnotise them before the game but this is just a thought.

If we stand together they cannot control us
edit on 23-8-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

Ok, what has football scores got to do with an earthquake?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Their goal is not to rule for a thousand years. The world government is a means to an end. The end is getting humanity to take the mark by free will.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

So are you trying to say that TPTB used mind control to fix these Japanese football games in order to place the date of a massive earthquake within the combined scores?

*Face-palm*

edit on 23/8/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives

The end is getting humanity to take the mark by free will.

I agree.....or to make a different/unfortunate choice based upon illusions!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by jinni73

So are you trying to say that TPTB used mind control to fix these Japanese football games in order to place the date of a massive earthquake within the combined scores?

*Face-palm*

edit on 23/8/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

These people are real, there are people out there who believe something like this, amazing, absolutely amazing.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You want paranormal, i'll give you the full effects of paranormal. Ask yourself a question you want answered the very most first, then roll two dice. If the dice comes up a four, then pick the 4th word in your question. Now write it down on a sheet of paper that word. Keep asking all kinds of questions, any questions and roll the dice to each question and write down every word you get on a sheet of paper. Once you see a question, or your answer, write it down on paper. keep going and you will be shocked by what you find out. Be prepared to be scared, the openning of your soul. It's real, try it and be awakend. Do not use a question that goes over 12 words and when you give a small question keep counting the words till you reach your number on the dice. Only one question at a time.
Hush little baby don't say a word, no matter what noise you heard, it's the beast beneath your bed, in your closet in your head. OCCULT.
Have fun with that one. It really works, try it sometime.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Esoteric magic

TPTB have to tell us what they are going to do to us, we dont have to understand it.

Their rules not mine. and if you check it out and read up on them you will see it too, ill try and find a couple of links

did you not see the story in the simpsons or x files before 9/11 well this is on the same lines

Football and most sports are used by TPTB to control us, look at the world cups for a start when a country does well one year the following world cup they will normally go out in the first round also if a country has had a bad event or a disaster they will use football or any sport to boost the morale of the country,
check out last weeks international friendlies both japan and norway won even syria got a draw. they let japan win a tournament a little while back also have a look at sendaii's first 11 results they were unbeaten in the japanese league all of this is connected i assure you,

but a lot of people dont see the connection but if you still dont want to believe me given enough time i could show you this repeating all through history in every sport but id prefer you to look for yourself.

I guess the best way to see for yourself if you are into football is go to a website called soccerstand.com and watch the videos of the goals on the 1-1-11 in the english premiership they spelt out 6-6-6-6-1 nothing unusual there but go look at firstly the order then watch the videos of the goals they made it look like the games were fixed, but if your not into football and dont have it pointed out to you then you are just not going to see it

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Esoteric magic

TPTB have to tell us what they are going to do to us, we dont have to understand it.

Their rules not mine. and if you check it out and read up on them you will see it too, ill try and find a couple of links

did you not see the story in the simpsons or x files before 9/11 well this is on the same lines

Football and most sports are used by TPTB to control us, look at the world cups for a start when a country does well one year the following world cup they will normally go out in the first round also if a country has had a bad event or a disaster they will use football or any sport to boost the morale of the country,
check out last weeks international friendlies both japan and norway won even syria got a draw. they let japan win a tournament a little while back also have a look at sendaii's first 11 results they were unbeaten in the japanese league all of this is connected i assure you,

but a lot of people dont see the connection but if you still dont want to believe me given enough time i could show you this repeating all through history in every sport but id prefer you to look for yourself.

I guess the best way to see for yourself if you are into football is go to a website called soccerstand.com and watch the videos of the goals on the 1-1-11 in the english premiership they spelt out 6-6-6-6-1 nothing unusual there but go look at firstly the order then watch the videos of the goals they made it look like the games were fixed, but if your not into football and dont have it pointed out to you then you are just not going to see it

I'm sorry, I don't wish to offend you.
I cannot possibly accept this as anything other than 'matrixing' or whatever you call it, when you look hard enough you'll find patterns in everything. It is interpretation which is the key issue here. If you wish to interprate what you perceive as signs of a global occult system managing football scores among other things then that's your prerogative.
I do know some professional footballers who play for big teams in England, would you like me to ask them about hypnosis, or whether they feel in anyway the scores are fixed? Well, before you say yes, I know what they would tell me

To be honest, I don't wish to pour scorn on your theories, but to me they are far flung imaginings, I do believe in the occult however and I know people who practice, and I also know they would laugh at this football score fixing aswell.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
fair enough

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks for adding the theory about the football scores. It adds more wonder to my world. Possibly.....I'll keep the idea around.........at least there might be a use for pro sports.....I am much more into conspiracy theory! LOL. I like to entertain all possibilities without a firm grasp on any particular one most of the time.

top topics

join