It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 98
104
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal
 


Perfect - now we can all go and have a rest and wait until that page changes


I have to go out for a while but good luck guys. Hope you uncover something tonight.




posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NefariousKitten

Originally posted by theLastSoul
reply to post by JustEve
 


You can check the list of codes here www.abovetopsecret.com...


I didn't see 5683/Love on that list of codes.....

Leads to a video: The Beatles - "All you need is love"
projectpixels.com...

At the top of the page with the video it says "You've found love, but is that it? No"

I'm sure somebody has already figured that out but I couldn't find it amongst the many pages. Sorry if I missed it somewhere.


And under the video it says "It's easy"



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
you would think with their love of Led Zep and the hurricane blowing up the coast, they would have the Rain Song buried in here somewhere!



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 


I've seen the green sphere instead of the red one. And there were no other changes(at least visible). But it soon returned back to red. I have no ideas what is all about.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
reply to post by NefariousKitten
 


thats brand and spanking news to me, how did you find that one?


Well i've been lurking in the thread for a while now and earlier it was mentioned that possibly the creator is trying to spread awareness and love.....since love wasn't on the list of codes I thought i'd just give it a shot



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I saw the green one mentioned but the site went down before I spoted that one, im sort of suprised its not there already

nice find =) i've tried love.html and stuff but I didn't expect that one
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by Ivanova


What URL is the clock on now ?

The clock did say 2:30 on the Oct 28's Monday, Monday page.


.


The Monday Monday page still has the clock: /oct28/0000.html




I don't see it.

Please, can you give me the complete direct URL ?


.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
here is the picture of green sphere www.oct282011.com...



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NefariousKitten

Originally posted by whatsinaname
reply to post by NefariousKitten
 


thats brand and spanking news to me, how did you find that one?


Well i've been lurking in the thread for a while now and earlier it was mentioned that possibly the creator is trying to spread awareness and love.....since love wasn't on the list of codes I thought i'd just give it a shot


Good job!
Ok, so what else have you been holding out on?



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by theLastSoul
 


Ok good... glad someone else saw it... I thought I was losing it by then lol.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by NefariousKitten

Originally posted by theLastSoul
reply to post by JustEve
 


You can check the list of codes here www.abovetopsecret.com...


I didn't see 5683/Love on that list of codes.....

Leads to a video: The Beatles - "All you need is love"
projectpixels.com...

At the top of the page with the video it says "You've found love, but is that it? No"

I'm sure somebody has already figured that out but I couldn't find it amongst the many pages. Sorry if I missed it somewhere.


And under the video it says "It's easy"


Yeah....i'm wondering if the "It's easy" phrase means just that.....it's easy to love.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
did you try playing the song yet? =D its in the lyrics



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
1234 take you to 'it's there'

www.projectpixels.com...

Right I have got to go out.....



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
home.html and easy.html both loop you back to the Schrodinger page... only the address changes from projectpixels.com/otc28 to oct282011.com


edit on 27-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The thread from 3 yrs ago about Dark Knight foretold that TPTB would execute their final "show" on OCT 28 2011.

I don't know what all this means, man...


Post by D4rk Kn1ght
edit on 27/8/11 by JoeSignal because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/8/11 by JoeSignal because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.projectpixels.com...

Is this new?

I have been trying the 409 number for a two days now and have been getting a 'forbidden' page.

'Ahhhh, but why the number?'


edit on 27-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal
The thread from 4 yrs ago about Dark Knight foretold that TPTB would execute their final "show" on OCT 28 2011.

I don't know what all this means, man...


Post by D4rk Kn1ght
edit on 27/8/11 by JoeSignal because: (no reason given)


that is exactly what lead me to this, stick with us dude, we'll solve this.

ed: jour tis not new
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

OK, Fellow ATS member who put up this page to get people to talk about you.

Cut it out already
hehehehehe



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

I don't see it.

Please, can you give me the complete direct URL ?.


www.projectpixels.com...

projectpixels.com/oct28/0000.html
edit on 8/27/2011 by TNTarheel because: can never get it right the first time



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
.

It's 2:30 mountain time... if "mountain" is a related symbol.


.



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

log in

join