It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I would have thought 'what psyop' was obvious by now, some of the websites responces to our questions and actions have been down right creepy.

ed: however, a member in this thread told me not to fear the word, and I looked past it, which is why im still barely here.
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Originally posted by luciddreamer2012

Originally posted by whatsinaname
I don't mean to be this guy, but I wish people would stop pointing fingers like someone got shot here.

agreed ... its not about he , or she its about US .......... TOGETHER as ONE not divided by what we have been taught ... WE all have the choice to change the outcome if any situation but not by yourself but TOGETHER
edit on 8/27/2011 by luciddreamer2012 because: (no reason given)

so in other words.................. lets stop talking tish and get on with some research/detective work ??

Innersilenc3 wrote

its about finding the inner truths, the truths we all have locked inside ourselves. By keeping yourself jawlocked on this one subject you miss the truths inside your own silence..

If everyone could find their inner truths there would be so much energy that it is possible to change the outcome by just being CONNECTED was all i was getting at we dont have nothing figured out the page can change and change and change by misleading because is the best way to keep peoples attention and away from what they should be doing,,

link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by Ivanova

this is on the wiki page -:

Holidays and observances

Christian Feast Day:
Abdias of Babylon

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i would like IVANOVA to explain in full detail why Vladamir Putin is involved???

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I don't mean to be this guy, but I wish people would stop pointing fingers like someone got shot here.

agreed ... its not about he , or she its about US .......... TOGETHER as ONE not divided by what we have been taught ... WE all have the choice to change the outcome if any situation but not by yourself but TOGETHER

so in other words.................. lets stop talking tish and get on with some research/detective work ??

Innersilenc3 wrote

its about finding the inner truths, the truths we all have locked inside ourselves. By keeping yourself jawlocked on this one subject you miss the truths inside your own silence..

If everyone could find their inner truths there would be so much energy that it is possible to change the outcome by just being CONNECTED was all i was getting at we dont have nothing figured out the page can change and change and change by misleading because is the best way to keep peoples attention and away from what they should be doing,,

i have already found my inner truth............. just something keeps telling me im here for a reason..... and i end up confused again........... i have been in 3 car crashes which should have killed me , all over 90 mph and one involved a parked trransit van....... and i also suffered from a DEADLY head wound when i was 4 after falling out of a bedroom window onto concrete........ i may come across as ignorant from time to time....... but im not a selfish person......... the lesson - ?? - > mankinds perseption of good, brilliant, amazing, loyal, honest .. so on and so forth................ is purely that -->> man kinds perception

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3

It all leads to the point where we as a people are asked to set aside our differences and work together at raising our level of consiousness. For we are all one.

THIS is Babylon, the tower of Babel.

" When all are one and one is all,
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to heaven "

Do you remember what the tower of Babel was all about? The whole tower of babel thing is what got the human race into this devide and conquer thing in the first place.. Instead of finding the one god within they built a tower to reach the heavens, according to the bible that is..

It was GOD who stopped the building of Babel's tower to heaven

It was GOD who changed the languages, divided the people and scattered them across the earth.

It was the second incarnation of Babylon, the ancient Babylonian empire, that conquered many
nations... removing people from their native lands and moving them around the Babylonian empire
in an effort to destroy loyalty to race, ethnicity, nation, culture, religion... to make the people one
Babylonian slave race.

It was God's Anointed King, Cyrus, who conquered Babylon and returned Babylon's captives to
their native lands, restoring their individual cultures.

Now we are living in the third and last incarnation of Babylon - Mystery, Babylon [Rev 17 & 18]
who is now in the process of destroying the entire earth... once again moving people around the
planet... to once again destroy loyalty to race, ethnicity, nation, culture... to once again, make
the people one Babylonian slave race.

Once again heaven will be opened and God's Anointed on His white horse will destroy Babylon.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Doing more detective work:

How about this?? SLOPPINESS!

or this?? MORE SLOPPINESS!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Doing more detective work:

How about this?? SLOPPINESS!

or this?? MORE SLOPPINESS!

i wish there was a dancing smiley for these times. Dancing bannana comes to mind

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You see, when Open took down the /oct28/ dir on the server, they also left the default index.html in place. Can you guys do nothing right? C'mon guys, instead of posting here about "inner truth", you should be re-coding something, or at least read up on basic server configuration!

*every mouse click leads us one step closer to the truth...*

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
why exactly is the only thing left a home page and a family photo? that doesn't make much sense

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Innersilenc3 wrote

i have already found my inner truth............. just something keeps telling me im here for a reason..... and i end up confused again........... i have been in 3 car crashes which should have killed me , all over 90 mph and one involved a parked trransit van....... and i also suffered from a DEADLY head wound when i was 4 after falling out of a bedroom window onto concrete........ i may come across as ignorant from time to time....... but im not a selfish person......... the lesson - ?? - > mankinds perseption of good, brilliant, amazing, loyal, honest .. so on and so forth................ is purely that -->> man kinds perception

link   

link   

You see, when Open took down the /oct28/ dir on the server, they also left the default index.html in place. Can you guys do nothing right? C'mon guys, instead of posting here about "inner truth", you should be re-coding something, or at least read up on basic server configuration!

*every mouse click leads us one step closer to the truth...*

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

i would like IVANOVA to explain in full detail why Vladamir Putin is involved???

Vladimir Putin is God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar !!!

Tsar Vladimir is God's new Cyrus, who is destined to destroy Babylon
and usher in the Kingdom of God on earth.

Heaven will be opened, God's Anointed Tsar revealed, and
like St George, Tsar Vladimir will ride forth on His white horse
to destroy the dragon [Babylon.]

edit on 27-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

it is projectpixel, not projectpixelS.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Please no more bible stuff... It was taken out of context long long time ago!!

Nothing you can think of will get you into the silence within!!

Not thinking will

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theLastSoul
reply to post by Druid42

it is projectpixel, not projectpixelS.

I was noticing that too. How do we know this site is connected to projectpixels (with an s)?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Im not sure if im right or wrong, but isnt
projectpixels.com (original site)
and projectpixel.com (user linked to earlier)
wouldnt this make them unrelated? I tried emailing open, and i got a delivery status failure email back.
i guess only time will tell, what we have long awaited to see...

edit on 27-8-2011 by Anishnaabe because: Beat me to it

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
to be honest , im getting bored now, patience seems to be the key but now..........because were not fighting/arguing ....... the oct28 agent[s] is/are winding people up
this is proof that this whole thing has hit rock bottom....... our "quest" ended pages ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join