It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 872
<< 869  870  871    873  874  875 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

There is nothing to wait for. You cannot look at what has been given and think about it. You have to observe what it is directly. If you are genuinely interested in the answer to why all of this came to be, use manual 1 until it makes sense to you. Discussing and trading ideas is great, but it is all observation.
~~Open

Still playing games…round and round the mulberry bush…
You certainly know how to push to the limits.
~~Mmiror

No need to wait

mmiror, you're spittin in the wind. Ain't none of em gonna listen to ya. They hear ya..but they ain't listening.

You've got it. Don't let em tell you different.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Though the thread's prime was 200-500

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

It's all Prime molimo. why wait? isn't the time Now? as always?

edit on 27-11-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: observe ourselves...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

No once it took an entire day for a new post it had it's prime moments because in my mind they are this thread's prime moments this thread is now about as useful as the appendix.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

this thread is now about as useful as the appendix.

or Record

edit on 11/27/2011 by Time4aChange because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Time4aChange

Not really i don't have to wait 5+ hours

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Again: Why Wait? What are you waiting for Mo? The same thing i Am?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time4aChange

this thread is now about as useful as the appendix.

or Record

You must have some serious issues if you have the need to bash a site that has done nothing against you. You still have provided no proof. I hope one day you will learn a lesson from the site.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

are u waiting ?
waiting in vain ...
relax...

welcome to switzerland...
oohhh...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

What are you waiting for?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

"tout se mélange dans ma tête", la confusion est volontaire, et vos erreurs involontaires !
y'a plus qu'à sourire et admirer la force des "maux" ...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

i Am waiting for..Time. tick tock...it's ticking away...
I am waiting for something relevant. tick tock. time is slipping away...

edit on 27-11-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: got the time?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

You must have some serious issues if you have the need to bash a site that has done nothing against you. You still have provided no proof. I hope one day you will learn a lesson from the site.

LOL...ya musta blinked and missed it cause I posted most of what I know pages ago.

Record has no lessons to teach. It's just a scratchin post. The 10.28 site is just a compilation of ideas and "solutions" taken from various posters. Nothin to learn there for sure.

Issues? Yeah, I got some. More important than a "attaboy" site or some pseudo-scientific bullcrap too. But my issues got nothin to do with Record, the 10.28 website, or you.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

yes it is...
and yes, it is...

edit on 27-11-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: too many commas lol

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It's pretty fitting that you call it "pseudo scientific bullcrap" I doubt you could understand most of it anyway explains your lack of presence in the past.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

It's pretty fitting that you call it "pseudo scientific bullcrap" I doubt you could understand most of it anyway explains your lack of presence in the past.

No one person's opinion is of more importance than another's.

Judging by the comments in this thread, as well as the comments/threads at Record, I would hazard a guess that several people do not "understand most of it" (and I include your OWN comments at both places). One of the most prolific posters there made the statement they were "tired of the game."

My own personal opinion is that there is NOTHING to understand as far as Open and his website go. It was a hastily thrown together project with no clear direction or resolution.

Your ATS membership date precedes mine by 12 days. I don't think that means either of us was nonexistent or "missing" until that date. It simply indicates the date we made a decision to become a member of ATS.

It is my understanding that the T&C of this site require that we "attack the post and not the poster". I am doing my best to respect that. I would suggest you do the same.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Then if that's how you feel why are you still here? There are other threads for you to be a part of you don't even need to stay in this thread to interact with the friends you made here. So are you waiting for Open to fail,The thread getting closed or just replying if you see someone else make a post that gets your attention? Staying here with your thoughts about this will accomplish nothing.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Then if that's how you feel why are you still here? There are other threads for you to be a part of you don't even need to stay in this thread to interact with the friends you made here. So are you waiting for Open to fail,The thread getting closed or just replying if you see someone else make a post that gets your attention? Staying here with your thoughts about this will accomplish nothing.

I'm here because I choose to be.
edit on 11/28/2011 by Time4aChange because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 869  870  871    873  874  875 >>

join