It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 871
<< 868  869  870    872  873  874 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Exades

I have a question for anyone who here who might have an account on the record. Does anyone know if there's a way to view other people's profiles, and see things such as the e-mail address that was used to sign up? Just curious.

There are ways, but anyone that knows what they're doing will use an re-mailer. Most of those have been doored and info can be gleaned from them but there are some countries like China, Indonesia and several Eastern European counties that track every outside source.

If someone is really concerned about their ID they will use a public provider station. Some think they are safe using a cyber cafe but log on with their own lap top which defeats the whole idea of a protected ID.

A really determined person can track anyone with enough knowledge and money but really, who cares? It takes a huge ego to think someone is that interested in one's private life or info.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

The only reason I asked was because someone from the record e-mailed me, but I never gave that address out. I only used it to register on the record. So I figure the only way someone would have it would be if they were an admin on the record and could view account information. Which would confirm that whoever is running the place is posting under multiple names and screwing with people. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some obvious way to view that info, like clicking on user profiles somewhere, before I jumped to that conclusion.

Not that it matters much. I guess most people have already reached that conclusion. With the exception of those on the record who claim it doesn't matter if someone is screwing with them as long as they find beauty in it.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Exades

There was a page somewhere in the dashboard of record you could go to email people, but i just tried finding it for you and it looks like it was taken out. So if it was anytime pretty recently then it most likely was someone screwing with you. But it was a list of all users and emails.Also wanted to say I have taken no part in the usernames/screwing with people. Only email address/username on record I have is 400804.
edit on 20-11-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I can see why he turned it off, if thats what happened. That page was getting spammed so bad at one point, maybe the email function was also being abused? Whats the next magic date on the calendar now? I think 20-11-2011 has a potent ring to it. Failing that I guess we may still be sitting here on 21-12-2012.

ETA Duh! That (20-11) was yesterday. Bummer.
edit on 20/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by Exades

There was a page somewhere in the dashboard of record you could go to email people, but i just tried finding it for you and it looks like it was taken out. So if it was anytime pretty recently then it most likely was someone screwing with you. But it was a list of all users and emails.Also wanted to say I have taken no part in the usernames/screwing with people. Only email address/username on record I have is 400804.

Interesting signature, 200. It seems almost as if you are making a threat. But, to whom? Inquiring minds want to know...

200 posted these songs --
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Doesn't seem all that loving to me.

edit on 21-11-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
LOL. So what? I'm not allowed to have songs in my signature? Did you even read/listen to the lyrics? And that can still be perceived as a threat? Paranoid much? That comment said a lot more than you realize.
edit on 21-11-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hey guys, any updates here? what was the result of the experiment etc?

like a brief summary of everything. would be greatly appreciated.

Btw, if you can, take a look at my short story. Not many people have read it yet, would like more people to read. ^^

Namaste

My shorty story possible metaphysical related

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

The experiment was a failure (I wasn't a part of it but after it was mentioned it was never mentioned again) and no updates a lot of people left here takes an entire day for a new post.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I wouldn't say it was a failure - it's a constant focus point now when I have started the meditation called Tratak. I had done it before when I was bored, but now it has really changed my point of view. Literally. Which world is the real world and which is the dream world? The coin has three sides.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey ya'll!

Just wanted to wish everybody a good Thanksgiving.

Remember if you eat too much don't look in the mIrOr.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Happy thanksgiving y'all...

Some food...

ecowomen.files.wordpress.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

a movie..

music..

lots of love...
edit on 23-11-2011 by Mara5683 because: links

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

LOL. So what? I'm not allowed to have songs in my signature? Did you even read/listen to the lyrics? And that can still be perceived as a threat? Paranoid much? That comment said a lot more than you realize.
edit on 21-11-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

What?

It merely says I'm aware, and that I notice details. HA.

Paranoid? I may be -- but, it seems quite a stretch to me to suggest that my noting your signature makes me paranoid. Perhaps it could be better said that you, the one who encoded all that into your signature, would like to fan somebody's paranoia flame. Who's flame, or why, I do not know. I just notice these details.

Awareness being aware, and all that.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Love to you all too!

Love is seeing someone clearly. Being aware. Noticing every detail-- not just what you want to notice. Seeing them wholly. Even the icky parts you'd rather not, because it doesn't fit into your comfortable working-operation-model-for-pretending-sanity delusion of reality.

I love even you, 200! You see? Cuz I *noticed*.........

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Hm. All that because I put some songs I enjoy in my signature. Yet others can post songs unquestioned? Or you accuse me of making threats, when I was the one threatened? Hmmm. Yeah I feel the love alright.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Oh my... this thread is still active?
Amazing!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

If you call waiting 5-10 hours for a new post as active.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

reply to post by Exades

Interesting signature, 200. It seems almost as if you are making a threat. But, to whom? Inquiring minds want to know...

200 posted these songs --
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Doesn't seem all that loving to me.

edit on 21-11-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

Since you say you are so good at noticing, and observing, try to observe the songs real meaning. I don't see any threats anywhere.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Shhh Apollo, we're supposed to be in Mexico, remember?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
confusion anyone about this thread ?

still in love with this one (thread)

greez

new topics

top topics

<< 868  869  870    872  873  874 >>

join