It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 864
<< 861  862  863    865  866  867 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Thanks Sheba

Read these posts and they are thought provoking. To be honest I was very into all this sort of thought in my younger years but as I get older I get more and more comfortable with the 'don't know mind'.

So am having a bash at answering as found this to be a really good self inquiry check in. I'm not trying to be funny here (for once!) as doing this led me back to my core belief that thinking about life isn't of much value, it's feeling it that counts.

Who am I?

I am a being I identify as "I" which is being breathed.

What am I?

I have no real idea. I have many theories but if it gets to basics all I can say I that I am a being being breathed and I feel.

Why am I?

I don't know but in the not knowing I just am content that I am, I can feel and from a deep knowing place I feel that the feeling is the important part.

What does everyone else think/feel?

x Mara

edit on 8-11-2011 by Mara5683 because: typos

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Thanks Sheba

Read these posts and they are thought provoking. To be honest I was very into all this sort of thought in my younger years but as I get older I get more and more comfortable with the 'don't know mind'.

So am having a bash at answering as found this to be a really good self inquiry check in. I'm not trying to be funny here (for once!) as doing this led me back to my core belief that thinking about life isn't of much value, it's feeling it that counts.

Who am I?

I am a being I identify as "I" which is being breathed.

What am I?

I have no real idea. I have many theories but if it gets to basics all I can say I that I am a being being breathed and I feel.

Why am I?

I don't know but in the not knowing I just am content that I am, I can feel and from a deep knowing place I feel that the feeling is the important part.

What does everyone else think/feel?

x Mara

edit on 8-11-2011 by Mara5683 because: typos

Cool. I think our breathing out is just as important as our being breathed in. That's the co-creator part. I think pages and pages ago I posted a link about just this idea........ explained way more eloquently than I can. I can feel it and live it and breathe it in and out... just not explain it so well. The video talked about the flower in the field, and how the flower wouldn't exist without the soil it grows in, the sun that shines down on it, the rain.

So, this co-creation/breathe in/breathe out is a very symbiotic relationship. The awareness/source cannot experience the soil, the sun, the rain (the material) without us. It cannot even begin to describe itself, without our minds. Minds can get in the way, that is for sure, but they aren't such bad things either. Rumi definitely wrote poetry from the heart, but a brain assembled the words.

I think we are an attempt for "it" to know itself. Pure and simple. And yes, that includes describing, in words, what "it" is. Which you are very good at, Mara. Maybe "it" has no words but maybe "it" wants words. I tend to think the most inspired authors, painters, scientists were those who were describing "it." Those in love in particular seem to be able to tap into the words and give "it" a voice.

Maybe awareness wants to not only become aware, but become life itself, be us? Maybe what we come from wants to evolve? That is what I suspect. Those who are tired and just want to go back to it... maybe they are wrong, maybe it (the formless) wants nothing more than to spring into form.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Off to bed soon. For any new posters...well...here are some tips.

Stay in school, stay in line, never question anything, there is no spoon, and be open's b1tch because there is only open's spoon here (which he doesn't even have). Welcome to the party!

Oh yeah....if you fall into this trap-prepare for a good ol' fashion mind rappin' Have fiun

As I said...welcome to the party friends! BWAHAHA!!!

And now to connect...

edit on 9-11-2011 by TheFool because: We all enjoy cat pics here as well...even cat butt! Ahh! the horror...(we like music as well) Ahh! more horror! Music and cats are the devil!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
A quick peek-in from enjoying reality and...oh brother.
So, Open makes a 'dream' suggestion on the record and the marketing crew jumps right on the bandwagon. What a cow-ink-e-dink! With so many people talking to themselves and turning actual coincidences into 'oh, my God, it's a sign!' nonsense, I think most of the posters over there belong in the nut hatch with Open. Anyone count how many personas she's up to now?

When is she going to add the next phase: Manual 5,498 and counting.

Mara, you kill me! lol

hint, hint...the answer is human

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

We are all human. That is something we all must deal with. we all make mistakes. We all are looking for answers. We all love. We all hate. We are only ourselves. Open is the same way. His message? Who cares? If you care then deal with it in your own way. Deal with it....music time.

Yup stand your own ground...

Follow your bliss...

Save yourself.

Be yourself.

Deal with it.

Screw open.

Be you!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Exactly Sheba

So often it's all anti mind and pro everything else but I think that's all a misunderstanding. The mind is a very useful tool and, as you rightly say, it's what we use to express the heart/soul/being (whatever term is used to describe the infinite self- I use heart)

Where we can get it wrong is forgetting that the mind is a tool, the servant of the heart and not the master. The mind isn't equipped to be in charge as it's nature is to constantly think, to throw up new desires and continually reach fro new horizons. The heart is the place where fulfillment and peace can be felt, that is it's nature and if we were all heart we'd just sit there in bliss and do nothing, but when we're all mind we stay in a state of restless yearning. So the heart has to be the place that leads so that it can add balance and reign the mind in and give perspective.

For example, the mind thinks the new dream house will be the answer to all the problems while the heart knows that after a few months in the dream house the mind will start noticing the cracks and the more beautiful house up the street. So the heart then has to weigh in and say it's ok. I am happy here and I'm not going to follow that particular thought. There is a time when it's good to follow thought and there is a time when you have to have distance and a place of centered calm away from the thoughts, Then we can feel life and grow as the being experiencing the beauty and pain of what is around and learn and feel from that.

The real learning is in living, warts and all. It's so easy to be at peace in a cave in a beautiful mountain but much more challenging to plunge right into messy life and keep the peace in the midst of all the chaos. Yes it's not always fun and it's often very difficult but it's living and experiencing and we'll have plenty of time when we're not here to drift around in bubbles of pure bliss. It would be a shame to look back from that place and regret not getting in there down and dirty and really accepting the amazing gift that life is. And whether we believe in reincarnation or not doesn't matter imo as we only have this life as this actual person.

Oh I'm off on one again... sorry for going on..

x Mara

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just smile friends!

We may have just found open. This is brilliant...

Ahh...

"It sounded so bad, yet felt so good."

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Small update to the symbol page

masaruemoto

this is the dude that think you should pray over water to make it better quality. The water has consciousness.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

I have felt at peace simply experiencing my emotions, but recently I have wondered if that is too passive, and joined this board as an effort at honest examination of my opinions and experiences. I don't know to what point this is important, but increasingly I feel that if I do not do so, I will be unprepared for the future, in a very broad sense.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wakingtereza

I suggest you do this at record its probably the best place right now to express your experiences.

Here it is record.oct282011.com...
edit on 11-11-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You all need to watch that. You all need to consider every word.

TheFool

Laugh on people.

Smile.

Only those that are prepared to fire should be fired at.

Finish it!
edit on 11-11-2011 by TheFool because: I also highly recommend that everyone watch V for Vendetta in in its entirety. Then go and look at the oct website again. Then watch the movie again. Then think about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Think I better dance now...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
aww, this thread is going down... :[

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

In what way? Is it the lack of posters, the lack of actual discussion on the site or is it going to be closed?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

do not worry we get connected after 0pen has opened the wall...

thx for connecting Stero Mc's

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
after 0pen we have 0pened the seventh seal...and started creation...

and we bring it on...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
et à tous ceux qui s'ennuient...c'est la vie

si non la vie est une vie, la vie

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
finally there is a piece of sh#t for every0ne :

do not worry, up there is a pi of cake left for ya...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

the lack of fever...

special request from molimo, booyaka !

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
this goes out to my dear...

thx&gn8

new topics

top topics

<< 861  862  863    865  866  867 >>