It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 863
<< 860  861  862    864  865  866 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i am sure it was the right code last night, time and dimensionshift ?
again :
don't be humble...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

This Thread

still entertaining...
edit on 6/11/11 by vatel because: added reason

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wow, so many pages without TNT's avatar on the side. Makes me kind of sad. Then there is Mara just tickling my funny bone until it aches. A bit of ying and yang emotions here.

I certainly hope TNT is out enjoying the sun as she mentioned she would. My heart is sad, but in my mind, I know I will see you next lifetime.

Whatever dimension you find yourself, know we are here to play and visit in our dreams....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I feel the same OneHuman
Missing TNT a lot...so am trying to keep up the fun in her honour!

Anyway Breaking news just in....

Breaking news: Internet Vigilante Group Member admits to Cat Killing

In a shocking revelation Sheba Vatel, a self confessed member of Curiousity, the internet hack-attack group, admitted that she killed Schrodinger the cat.

"Yea, yea!" Ms Vatel scoffed. "I killed it and made a purr-dy purrse out of it. Cuz I'm all about the fashion, and animal prints are in this season. So get over it."

Ms Vatel claimed that the cat was killed to draw attention to Curiousity's campaign against cats.

"We are against cats. We don't trust them and believe that they have an agenda. Just recently we discovered that cats have mastered internet use and one cat calling himself Open da Puss is creating websites with strong subliminal messages and cat sounds that are designed to distract humans while they put their campaign in place to neuter the human population and foster a new cult of cat worship.

Da Puss thinks it's clever but we got to the box and now the existential nature of the lead cat is trapped for eternity in my purse. The purse, as well as being a lovely fashion accessory, is actually responsible for saving the entire human race. We must reiterate that the purse is just an accessory and will never be opened. That would be just plain dangerous."

A spokesperson for Curiousity commented: "This was a successful campaign and now that it is over we are focusing on sheep. One of our members spotted a flock trying to organize and overheard one bleat 'But do we actually exist?' to which another replied: 'And why are humans anyway?' This is a worrying development and so we are now officially against sheep and not too bothered about cats any more.

There will be an official protest against sheep this Tuesday at 3pm in downtown LA, just after the 2pm protest by the Asteroids and Miscellaneous Things Falling from the Sky Need to Stop group finishes.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

"We are against cats. We don't trust them and believe that they have an agenda. Just recently we discovered that cats have mastered internet use and one cat calling himself Open da Puss is creating websites with strong subliminal messages and cat sounds that are designed to distract humans while they put their campaign in place to neuter the human population and foster a new cult of cat worship.

You obviously read my mind. What, are you, like, telepathic?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
this is -still- going?

afaik open bailed on his 'splainin', quantum mechanics creates reality through consiousness yadda yadda, ok, we get that part, get to the point man.

if the whole point was 'you have to feel it' then I could have told you that before all this oct28th crap, no one really pays attention, and people who get it already do. what was your point?????
??????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

srsly, 800 pages later, I want to know the point. @open. peace.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

I'm surprised this still goes. Open just posted manual number 6 on the record.

The url, please - record is so messed up, I am not willing to search anything from there anymore.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper

The url, please - record is so messed up, I am not willing to search anything from there anymore.

Manual #6

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Since this thread is going nowhere, and Open is not talking, I'm just going to go ahead and answer some of the unanswered questions. I will use other people's words -- there are people out there who can actually put this into words! Yes! Every link I am posting is my own observation and experience as well, it's just said far better than I ever could...

Who am I?
www.not-knowing.com...

What am I?
www.not-knowing.com...

Why am I?
Answered by same person above, poke around her articles...
www.not-knowing.com...
The "why" is because we are life being aware of itself.

Where am I -- and How is any of this here:
Answered nicely --and exhaustively --by this blogger. Start here, and explore...
imaginingthetenthdimension.blogspot.com...

And finally... Is there any point to practice?
www.not-knowing.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
For open:
Smile

I am still here so this is fitting as well

You can't have one's cake and eat it too...

edit on 7-11-2011 by TheFool because: I just found my new favorite way to make links...until the end of the show

edit on 7-11-2011 by TheFool because: Ahh the more I see ...
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool
You can't have one's cake and eat it too...

Maybe I bake two cakes though? Or maybe even pi cakes. Then I can have a cake, hold a cake, look at another cake and still have some left over! You have to think outside of the box when it comes to cake.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

We could always dream about a cake dreaming about a cake that is actually a pi in real life...and when it wakes up there is a spoon, and the cat is in the background yelling "open the box and eat him!" A spoon! Oh no! Ahhh the horror! Why not a fork? Anyways...

And when you wake up (because your cat sat on your face), you will be drenched in sweat. You will be screaming "there is NO SPOON! There is no SPOON!" BUT! it will all be unheard because of cat butt on your face. Only the cat will know...Ahh! The horror...

But wait...you realize you don't own a cat! Then you wake up into reality...you realize you fell asleep at your computer while viewing the oct website! BWAHAHA!

It would be like Inception but with cakes, pies, and spoons (and some smelly cat butts). We shall call it the cake paradox. Open did say dreams would be more intense after all

It also seems he updated the record for mobile users ease of access....a little late don't you think? Now if only he will update the page with a mission statement we can all walk away in peace.

We can dream

edit on 7-11-2011 by TheFool because: Silly rabbits

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

Thanks for the mental image. My cat chooses to sleep alone!

Mmhmm!
edit on 7/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

The perfect response!

Nice find. Now that image shall be stuck in everyone's mind as well as the words!
edit on 7-11-2011 by TheFool because: Cheers to you! I had to add a smile!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cinder

Originally posted by JackTheTripper

Manual #6

A good way to experience manual 6 is to imagine the universe while you are standing under the stars....now while you're floating through space keep going to the end of the universe. You can't just imagine the end of the universe, you really need to "see" it.
I'll just say it's an experience. And I know full well why open isn't just telling you...he can't. What you experience could best be described as a feeling, an intense feeling. There's words involved...but saying them will sound like nonsense without the feeling. Maybe not nonsense...but just a so-what response.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by Mara5683

You obviously read my mind. What, are you, like, telepathic?

No, actually she's hilarious.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

SO, now you decide to explain it?

Where is your Open badge? Gotta see the credentials, first....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Ghost375

SO, now you decide to explain it?

Where is your Open badge? Gotta see the credentials, first....

He released the manual yesterday, right?
I haven't checked this thread in a few days.

Lol, I didn't know there was a badge.

But anyways, besides for the first manual. I experienced all of the manuals on my own years ago.
You have no idea how weird it is to experience the second manual without prior knowledge of it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

My open badge cannot be seen...it must be experienced

edit on 8-11-2011 by TheFool because: vid

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A sound/voice emerges and expands to every direction.
Before it reaches itself kind of like -but not exactly like- ourobos it cannot echo nor it cannot be heard as there is no resonation point. When it reaches the start point it can be defined as the fundamental tone.

The original tone starts to harmonically resonate thus creates overtones and undertones and
consequently constructive and deconstructive waves. Matter is made out of waves.
edit on 8-11-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 860  861  862    864  865  866 >>

join