It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 848
<< 845  846  847    849  850  851 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Ragout? Thats the stuff that looks like vomit, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

what do you think what will happen after you have eaten a pumpkinsbrain...?
Uuaaarrgh...
bon appetit !
(please forgive me dear goddess of fine art kitchen today, its holoween...)

plz everyone switch to record take a moment on the aha post (including comments!)
its the holodeck on holoween there, still waiting for them to discuss some really great ascendant cooking recipes...
(i swear thats the moment i sign up as jamieO. to correct things...)
edit on 31/10/11 by vatel because: added reason

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
reply to post by OneisOne

Can I come over for dinner?

Of Course! People are always welcome at my house. Just give me heads up, so I can put the dogs out back.

First round of the mini punkin' bites are out and cooling!

OiO

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

LOL You are totally right although I rarely eat pumpkin or pumpkin seed, its not that popular here (Holland) apart from soup for the goat wool sock wearers and none of my socks are made from goat's wool.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

reply to post by sheba2011

Thank you for taking the time to share that, sheba. A very interesting read.

The question I have, is how do you lock them? How long do you manage to gaze before they look away?

What I mean is, I have always been a direct eye contact person, and yet you can't control how long the other person looks back at you (usually milliseconds). The manual requires a certain amount of time. 3 minutes. So I am assuming that to bring forth such powerful effects on people, the gazing has to last more than a brief amount of time.

Unfortunately, at the moment I haven't found anyone to do the exercise with, and I don't believe that the solo version in the mirror works. I am not questioning manual 1, as that practice has been known before. Tried it once several years ago.

Right, that is why my daughter is the best person to practice with, because she loves staring contests -- she could go on for 30 minutes, an hour... she thinks it's fun!

The how: I focus on the person's right eye, just as suggested in the manual.

As for the angry woman, the eye contact was not held for 3 minutes. She broke the contact first. With hubby's friend, we were at dinner and sitting across from each other. She was talking about weather -- small talk -- so I just looked her in the right eye as she talked .... and she did not break contact.

That said, I find it's actually easiest with men, because what man doesn't like an attractive woman locking eyes on his? LOL.

Three minutes definitely brings on some very interesting effects, but I'm getting effects with people within less time than that.

I've done this a lot with homeless people --- you will find they are thrilled to *be seen* and not invisible!! The majority of people walk on by and avoid eye contact with them. I've also used it at Occupy protest marches -- not three minutes but simply making direct eye contact, even if only 15 seconds, with people on the sidelines. You get this jolt from them... I don't know how to describe it. My goal at the marches is simply to have those not participating "see" me, a protester, as a real human, just like them.

I recall reading somewhere that normally when we talk to people, our eyes flit all around... from one eye to the other eye, and to the mouth -- a movement in a triangle. I know when I'm feeling shy meeting new people I tend to focus more on their mouth, than their eyes. So this skill does take some getting used to, because you have to re-train yourself to keep your gaze steady and focused on their right eye. (Something we tend to do naturally and easily with lovers).

Very interesting, Sheba. Thanks for sharing. Why do you think we are to use the right eye when it goes to the left brain? (theoretically)

Do you think this is allowing other entities in through your daughter? Do you think a prayer of protection shielding would be in order then to prevent "reptilian" take over or cohabiting?

I know among the Navajo they give the doctors manuals on dealing with them. Like never touch their baby's fontanels period as they feel it is cutting them off from their source connection in the Pleiades, how they here from God within.

Never look them in the eye. They feel white people have demons around them and by looking into their eyes you could pass your demon into them to take over them. They do telepathy quite well and never make eye contact. They point with their chin which was odd to me.

They are very spooked about dead people. You are not to bring up the name of the passed as that keeps bringing them back here as they come wherever thought and for sure spoken of. So to help them go to happy hunting grounds one must not bring them up or touch or be near their bodies.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by ElGuapo1

LOL...stalking Open

Druid's most excellent recap

Peace.

EDIT: Could someone link Mara's report and Buddha's recaps? I have lost them

edit on 10/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

stalking Open...has Open gone delusionsal over who figured out their "real name" or are they so grandiose they feel some one would even be interested in this?

here we were worrying about Open sending someone over the edge or deeper over and THEY are the ones tripping.

TNT, your detective sleuthing while on the mystery of Oct282011 does not meet the test of "stalking", IMO.

Open also had some odd statement about someone at ATS "following his every word" stalking. This is a weird thought since we don't even KNOW WHO open is or different aliases so how would they KNOW someone is reading every morsel they put out...this seems delusional or else they would have to be some type of computer tech with ATS monitoring capacity.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well...I only have this right now...

*The original is so much better, but there is no easy link to it

Time is all the luck you need...

Peace...[

Edit~

Think about it...

To the way Open is acting...Tip Toe!:

edit on 31-10-2011 by TheFool because: edit

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

EDIT: Could someone link Mara's report and Buddha's recaps? I have lost them

edit on 10/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

Here you are TNT!!!

From Mara's post:

Originally posted by Mara5683
Breaking News - This report just in: Nothing at all happened on October 28th!

In a very bizarre turn of events at 12:01 am on October 28th 2011 nothing happened at all. People all over the world went to bed , got up and life went on as normal.

According to one lady in Portland: "It was uncanny. I went to bed without doing the dishes and when I woke up this morning they were still there EXACTLY AS I HAD LEFT THEM! It's just plain weird."

Event expert Open MacOpen commented: "It's not at all unusual for something like this to happen as I painstakingly pointed out that something as significant as this just cannot be described in words. I expressly told people to focus on a particular date so as not to focus on it. I created complex mathematical puzzles and listed pages of in depth material which were emphatically not to be focused on and never made it about what I saw two years ago that should not have been seen. It's all very clear really and well explained in the explanation I made which is posted on a website in a parallel world."

Meanwhile nobody at all the camp in Occupy ATS was available to comment as they had earlier lit a campfire and consumed rather a lot of psychedelic cake and hot chocolate. All that could be heard through the din of rock music and indie bands was a preoccupation with pink unicorns and butterfly poo. As we left the camp the Occupiers were very intent on how to eat the rainbow which they claimed was hovering over the campfire as they could all see it very clearly.

So all in all we are shocked to report on the strangeness of a very normal day.

Stay tuned for further reports on what is sure not to happen next...

And from Druid's post:

Originally posted by Druid42
Here is the requested 1 sentence summary:

Open made a website, with a date two days bygone, and in the process we rattled our brains, to find a solution that didn't exist, however, we met a lot of people, found friends, and it doesn't really bother us that it was a hoax, because we are ATS members, and hoaxers come, and hoaxers go.

That's the summary. In one complete sentence.

Hope those are the one's you were wanting!
OiO

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here are the pumpkin bites if anyone would like some.....

(yes, those are the one I made)

OiO

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
Ok guys before I go again the latest @sonion Report....

LOL...LOL

I can't breathe
I
can't
breathe

edit on 10/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: formatting

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

OiO

Droooollllll, oh ops pardon me, the pumpkin bites made me do it.
Frig I got so lost in the Bites, I forgot what I wanted to say....

Ah yes..I LOVE THE STUNION!!! Mara? You Rock! ( Mara? I'm only calling it the Stunion in case you manage to get more laughs than the actual "oNION" and they cry about it!!!!

Didnt someone put the kettle on a while back? I need a cuppa, as I apprently drank TNTS Saturn awhile back!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Ah yes..I LOVE THE STUNION!!! Mara? You Rock! ( Mara? I'm only calling it the Stunion in case you manage to get more laughs than the actual "oNION" and they cry about it!!!!

Didnt someone put the kettle on a while back? I need a cuppa, as I apprently drank TNTS Saturn awhile back!

LOL..Mara should start an ATS edition of the Stunion, yes? What a thread that would be

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
My internet is being temperamental. If I disappear, I haven't left this reality..I will be back as soon as my modem reconnects.

mmmm..pumpkin bites

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Recipe please? Those look yummay

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by OneisOne

OiO

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hadassah at Record is our own Ivanova

Record

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Those pumpkin bites look awesome!
... Where's my kettle...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hadassah at Record is our own Ivanova

Record

It surely sounds like her!

Did anyone also read Still waiting... ? the comments too

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That was a great nap...I'm back.

Happy Samhain!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Did anyone also read Still waiting... ? the comments too

LOL..sounds like those in the loop are as confused as those out of it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is Samhain....ahh halloween!

BWAHAHA!

edit on 31-10-2011 by TheFool because: The original.

top topics

<< 845  846  847    849  850  851 >>

join