It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Oct28 Main Page

I felt this needed to be posted, this was JUST working, so now that its back to the directory page hes updating it?
thats what im guessing, since last time we got the directory and then new pics and pages appeared.

Just tried the 0666 code, was working few minutes ago, now it isnt, so he must be updating, lets wait and see.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Anishnaabe because: Bit more info.

Ok, i just went back and looked at the summary in Growers signature, tried most of the links and they are down, so he took everything off, (mostly everything as far as i know) in return for what. the final picture he has in store for us? whats going to be in that picture, will it be the key to our quest, lets hope so.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
now the sphere in left top corner that used to be read become green.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
hey anyone want to capsulate this thread?

i've really tried to read this from pg1.

still no clue what it's about.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
im working on a re-cap at the moment. stay tuned :-)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
As the projectpixels website has been down for at least an hour, and no more posts I will assume its very late on the other side of the world.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by shellglow

It's late or it's game over

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
By the way, did anyone consider that the startpage of projectpixels.com might just be all there is. It says 'The human project' and 'Coming soon'.

Most of us might have thought that the site is still under construction and content is coming soon, but maybe that's just the whole message: the human project is coming soon.

'She will deceive us', was one of the messages, correct? Maybe the whole oct1028.com thing was a wild goose chase as the message was in front of us all the time.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I doubt it because they have been interacting with us and giving us clues to open other links.
But I HAVE been known to be wrong before

edit on 27-8-2011 by shellglow because: update

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Did these links strike you as being related? The links might be interesting on their own and 'solving' a puzzle seems nice, but there's is nothing to solve, in my opinion. Whenever the ATS users thought they found something, a new 'clue' was added that actually pushed us in that direction. ATS created it's own path of riddles if you ask me (which you didn't).

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Did these links strike you as being related? The links might be interesting on their own and 'solving' a puzzle seems nice, but there's is nothing to solve, in my opinion. Whenever the ATS users thought they found something, a new 'clue' was added that actually pushed us in that direction. ATS created it's own path of riddles if you ask me (which you didn't).

I have no idea but I am still equally intrigued Until I get bored, or find some other shiny thing to play with, I will go along with this one :-)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
RIGHT, IVE CAUGHT UP
i dont think there was anything concrete in our clues and so called - "answers", i think - either- weve been messed around, or this thing is going somewhere, it took hours for that safe to work properly-ish...... same again today, roughly the same time, bed time wherever the main troll is ? oO ? we need to wait again, remember , patience

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well, I don't know what happened from page 82 to 84, but I read about a red sphere saying love? Then it turned green?

Now every part of the site is down for me. I'm thinking, because the source said; "i'm working on the final picture now." and now the site isn't working, is "love" the answer?

Also, can anyone show me a screen-cap of the picture "love"? For I have missed it and there is no way to get to it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
we need links to the keypad and the safe , when it goes back "online", we can all try different codes again..... it worked really well last night.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

the only page that works is the "Project Pixels" home page, and whenever I type a page like, /oct28/inthelight.html or /oct28/eyes.html, i get "oops! google chrome could not find oct282011.com"

So is he reverting back to the actual site; oct282011.com or is it just over, or perhaps just updating and I have no patience?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
it looks like everyone`s given up ?? Oo ?? is that REALLY what history taught you ? Oo ??

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

haha, guess so. I'm not ready to give up though. I hope it really isn't the end.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

this thing will continue, they might be changing the cat picture and caption, what was the millisecond timer marked for 4000000 or something ? i`ll back track and repost the time i think it`ll change

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Haven't given up, just waiting, It seems nothing ever happens during 'my' daytime, only later at night when it's almost time for me to toddle off to sleepy land. Which means I miss tons of stuff during that time. Rather annoying, I must say!
Anyway, I'm figuring that, just like every other day, there won't be another update for at least 8 or 9 hours.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
EVERYONE , we still need to see what happens when the timer hits -> 4092333735

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

dont worry........go get some sleep...... weve got alot of patience

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join