It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 838
<< 835  836  837    839  840  841 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by Mara5683

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Blessed be all,
I will report what happenend on this day= My daughter of 9 years old came up to me and asked me the meaning of Halloween, I mean the real meaning of Halloween and it took me an hour to eexplain it to her. Afterwards she asked if she could also do that and I explained to her that if she wanted to she could and she stated that she wanted to! She then started about making her little altar for tomorrow. Bless her little soul.

Namasté

It's Samhain. Being a Druid, any faded brands are re-newed. Comments?

Oh here I am again.

Just saw Druid had come home from the pub! Hope you had fun.

As it's Samhain I'd love if you and Khali could share some Samhain traditions with us. And Khali I love altars can you offer any suggestions for a special 2011 Samhain altar?

I won't see any replies until tomorrow as am defo off to bed now but would love you guys to share.

xx Mara

This may require a new thread, with pics of my pentacle brandings. Interested? Khali? Mara?

Why not, it is good to teach others about other religions, as I am currently doing on a different thread hosted by someone who is not Open- hearted or LOVE-ing to others!

Namasté

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Blessed be all,
May Samhain pass with honor and LOVE for all.

Namasté

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
Breaking News - This report just in: Nothing at all happened on October 28th!

In a very bizarre turn of events at 12:01 am on October 28th 2011 nothing happened at all. People all over the world went to bed , got up and life went on as normal.

According to one lady in Portland: "It was uncanny. I went to bed without doing the dishes and when I woke up this morning they were still there EXACTLY AS I HAD LEFT THEM! It's just plain weird."

Event expert Open MacOpen commented: "It's not at all unusual for something like this to happen as I painstakingly pointed out that something as significant as this just cannot be described in words. I expressly told people to focus on a particular date so as not to focus on it. I created complex mathematical puzzles and listed pages of in depth material which were emphatically not to be focused on and never made it about what I saw two years ago that should not have been seen. It's all very clear really and well explained in the explanation I made which is posted on a website in a parallel world."

Meanwhile nobody at all the camp in Occupy ATS was available to comment as they had earlier lit a campfire and consumed rather a lot of psychedelic cake and hot chocolate. All that could be heard through the din of rock music and indie bands was a preoccupation with pink unicorns and butterfly poo. As we left the camp the Occupiers were very intent on how to eat the rainbow which they claimed was hovering over the campfire as they could all see it very clearly.

So all in all we are shocked to report on the strangeness of a very normal day.

Stay tuned for further reports on what is sure not to happen next...

Mara, that is some of the most brilliant reporting I have seen.

That you for the laugh!!!

OiO

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
Hello everyone!

I am told there is a new manual around that seems to sum everything up.

YAY! The key!

YAY! BLISS!

Very good Walker!

And worth the wait......

OiO

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
JourPolaire...Grower...Walker...OiO...Druid...Avatar...Tall/Tiny (and many others who I can't remember but are missing)

Where are you?? You are missed and should be here with us as we await the big....reveal.

The fireplace is crackling and onehuman has promised hot chocolate. Who has the makings for S'mores?

EDIT: Ivanova...join us

edit on 10/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

Looks like I didn't miss the reveal, but I did miss the party!

Oh well, maybe there will be another! I will make some of my Chocolate Chili Bites share with everyone.

Hope you all had a good night!
OiO

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

You missed the party? Dang! There's only lots of empty beer cans, a few people looking ill and the odour of stale flatulence left now. But feel free to make yourself at home while not tripping over the beer can collection!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

THANK YOU!

Cheers! My faith in people have been restored.

lol

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
UGH! I always miss the party!!! Anyone up for breakfast?? I'll make eggs and toast!
This reminds me of the story "Stone Soup" my mom read to me as a child.
The entire town was hungry, no one had enough to eat. A man arrives and tells them he can make a "magic" soup for them with only water and a stone. No one believed him at first. He begins to boil the water and the stone and tastes it... somethings missing...
One villager says they have a carrot and runs home to get it.
Still not quite there.
Another villager says they have a cabbage and adds it to the pot
This continues on until every villager has contributed a small thing to the soup and they feast together!

As a child this story meant that cooperation could do much more than an individual.
After the months we have spent together on this thread I believe we have created our own "stone soup".
Open came to town claiming to feed us all... but we were the ones who fed each other.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

You missed the party? Dang! There's only lots of empty beer cans, a few people looking ill and the odour of stale flatulence left now. But feel free to make yourself at home while not tripping over the beer can collection!

No worries IQ!!! I worked at a radio station for many years, I'm used to cleaning up after big parties.

Now where's the recycle bin for all those cans....

OiO

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

"Stone Soup" is one of my favorite stories!

Good Morning Avatar!

OiO

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Morning OiO!
It's one of my faves too!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Yes, we discovered Open's true identity quite a while back but would not post it out of respect for privacy. We were trying to figure out what name(s) s/he posted here with.

Peace

Did you collaborate with this guy and he didn't want his true identity known to us? WHY NOT???

I suppose we were the fools not insisting on credentials or reason to let this person be any "authority" on anything.

No collaboration...a simple respect of privacy. I wouldn't expose your identity on an internet forum.

Am I not the one who pled for reflection? Am I not the one who was branded as being negative for doing so? Reason and reflection are never negative.

Have you read Time's posts? She posted what she found...only two people even noticed. Perhaps Open's identity wasn't so important after all, yes?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Blessed be TNT,
I think IMHO that Opens identity itself is not so important, although I would like to tell him/her in person that the method of teaching was in a way not the correct way. It was Opens message that is important to me. I did read Time's post and decided against commenting on it for the above reasons.

Namasté
edit on 30/10/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Forgot to thank you for hosting that wonderful party

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time4aChange
image url for the safe-picture. notice how many times Dunescape is encoded. pg 1 of 2

What does this mean? Please explain significance.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm literally at the door, but wanted to say thank you for the full PM inbox (and emails).

From all this, I can only offer you something I offered recently. I hope you see me there, but above all, I hope you see your selves there. Dig it up, it's a beautiful trilogy of sorts.

There.Cliffs! At last!

Love,
Demian

Oh classic gentlemen
Say your prayers
To the wind, of prostitution
To your faces, and Rex complexes
Riddle my breast
Full of the oppressed puss

Oh gentlemen, with your fish
That you surround, all around
And you man, will always point
Your fishes, at me

But I will always exist
Because I always exist
Damn good too

The rat race begins
The fat face stings
I hold the fresh pink baby
With a smile
I slice off those rosy cheeks
Because I feel so thirsty

And Oedipus Rex complexes
...riddle my closed bloated breast

[...] < (note only three there. Vicky needs some growing up!)

Oh gentlemen
Swallow your prayers
Because the wind makes a mockery of men
Yes your soul becomes a fish
You swim in idle waters
And drink other fishes pi$$
Your soul feeds on fish
On pi$$ puss and men

Who in turn become as you have become
A fish
No not even that but a symbol of fish

Hooked by the baby flesh of maggots
A ripple of life in tin
This tin could become your world too

So choose between this and water
Choose between tin and pi$$

Do you still feel thirsty now

Are you thirsty now
Are you thirsty now
Do you still feel
Thirsty
Thirsty now
Are you thirsty
?

The Three Shadows - Part III (sorry, embed fu©ked with me
)

edit on 30-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
reply to post by TNTarheel

Blessed be TNT,
I think IMHO that Opens identity itself is not so important, although I would like to tell him/her in person that the method of teaching was in a way not the correct way. It was Opens message that is important to me. I did read Time's post and decided against commenting on it for the above reasons.

Namasté
edit on 30/10/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Forgot to thank you for hosting that wonderful party

Hello, Khali

I, myself, tried to explain that to Open through an email to Open@oct282011.com His reply was

Let them be lost, if even only one person gets this, then I'll be happy with everything. You cannot possibly please everyone.

I guess it is a matter of honor...dignity, kindness, fairness was promised. A person is only as good as their word, yes? So I honor my word. I saw no need to put personal information on a public forum...I still do not. The information was available for anyone who chose to seek it.

There was no collaboratin...just respect and simple integrity.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Walker, you will be sorely missed!

Peace and blessings to you, my friend

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hello All!

So...did you all work out the puzzle? How did it all go?

Some interesting stuff on the record...lol. Mixed opinions.

Did you hear back about the thing of 2 years ago?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by Time4aChange
image url for the safe-picture. notice how many times Dunescape is encoded. pg 1 of 2

What does this mean? Please explain significance.

Hello, Sheba

I'm not sure of the answer myself.

There is a Dunescape Realty with holdings in several states. There is also Dunescape the game.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Do you have any ideas what his message is?

new topics

top topics

<< 835  836  837    839  840  841 >>

join