It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
There are two page titles for the eye pix. The first is https/eyes and the second is http/soon. The first time I tried eyes, at 11:30 pm EST I got a 'forbidden' at 11:46 the eye pic showed up. The certificate is self signed to awardspace.com.

"forbidden" means the page you are trying to access is not in the /public_html/ dir. "not found" means it doesn't exist.

But, they are changing and revamping their code as we speak. Every time their server goes down, it means they are uploading new code, but it also means there are new things to look for. A combo that didn't work before may work now, or a new one might be programmed. It kinda resets the game mat back to zero every time they update, so ANYTIME you get a 404 error, realize they are updating their site. Wait a few, and look for changes.

I just realized that they are playing a dynamic game. We post something, they change something. That means new information will be coming soon!

To me, changing the rules as the game goes on only makes it more interesting.....and they ARE providing interesting stuff, the safe for one was awesome. What's next?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well, I'm tired. I've been at it for 6 hours. Cant wait to see the soap opera of this "mystery site" tomorrow. night, all.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Okay so i was busy yesterday and didn't have chance at all to catch up or see what was happening and same with today.. Can someone an update from about page 55? i guess alots happened 30 pages in a day in half hahah

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
new picture of a red sphere, .love in the counter lead me to this

projectpixels.com...

share the love people.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

hmmm i love new updates, more to think about

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I've been in this thread from the first message to the last, and now when it seems that we start to loose interest I'll try to make my version of the conclusion so far.
So, what it's all about? Mr. @open claims that he has a descent piece of knowledge about coming event at October 28. From his emails and "Quickening" video(code 9999) we got that this event is not just about global destruction, but more about global changing in a mindset of the average human. My understanding of @open's thoughts about this process is that a person will be able to take some sort of control of the reality (like in a "Secret" movie or something) instead of just living there. This idea also correlates with Schrodinger's experiment with it's connection between cat and observer. As you know, the cat in a box is in both conditions: dead and alive. And when we open that box, and try to check the cat, at this very moment the cat is choosing it's "destiny". The importance of this connection was highlighted by @open itself, when in one of the emails about the meaning of cat's picture he said "It isn't about the cat, the connection key." (the word "connection" was referred to the connection between cat and observer").
Now, the tough question: what was meant by all these references to mirrors, black/white, evil/good, hello/goodbye, right/left, words in songs that take opposite meaning when it played backwards? Probably the same thing as dead/alive cat. There is a connection between these opposite things, and the nature of this connection is a key to the coming event.

This is all I can take from this website for now.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

" (the word "connection" was referred to the connection between cat and observer").
reply to post by theLastSoul

So when it was said that the answer is "all in the eyes", from what you say I take his to mean all in he eyes of the observer.

Is that what your saying?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname

projectpixels.com...

share the love people.

Vladimir Putin visits ‘Cinderella’

en.rian.ru...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

It might be. In Schrodinger's experiment the actual moment of transition from super-position(dead and alive) to one of the condition is happening when we make any measurement of the cat, such as looking(the most obvious way to check). So yeah, eyes cold be referred to that. But it's just my theory, I might went too deep into this question.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

projectpixels.com...

share the love people.

en.rian.ru...

Jeez Ivanova, perhaps nothing to do with Russian at all?

you keep insisting?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Originally posted by Ivanova

projectpixels.com...

share the love people.

en.rian.ru...

Jeez Ivanova, perhaps nothing to do with Russian at all?

you keep insisting?

God invited me to this party.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

God told me the meaning of "open."

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

You are a welcome addition....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Sigh...i think I already solved this a few pages ago,

The answer is Love. Unless open comes here and tells me otherwise, all clues point to that answer.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
im missing the point of the link right now, I need to talk to a friend IRL and get back to you on that one. can't be coinsidence.

on an off topic note, im watching this guy in the hurricane on webcam and all I know is im praying for you guys over in the US right now. i'll be back later.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

im missing the point of the link right now, I need to talk to a friend IRL and get back to you on that one. can't be coinsidence.

on an off topic note, im watching this guy in the hurricane on webcam and all I know is im praying for you guys over in the US right now. i'll be back later.

Speaking of the hurricane.... earlier on the weather channel they said when hurricane force winds
storm through high rises [like in NYC] the wind speed can double !

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
As it says in the source of the first page,
"Most will miss the point entirely, and have, looking for material, ignore them. The many who have heard the powerful message will understand. I am finishing the final picture for you now. Patience is difficult to achieve."
Oct28 Main Page

So its just a waiting game, until he finishes the picture and gets it up, and when he does, we get back to work?
thats what im thinking anyway, this last picture will be the final 'key' to discovering the secret to the date and the meaning of this game.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I don't see why open feels he has to show us anything.
He/she probably has a personality disorder or needs attention. Comparing their findings or solutions or whatever it is to flying pigs was a dead give away that this is over the top.

I would be more willing and he have an open mind if the person would just come out and get to the point already.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The weather channel just said the CAT is dying [weakening]
and they guaranteed [their word] it will not strengthen again.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join