It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here's my take. For what it's worth. Whoever is running this thing for some reason isn't allowed to alter the timing for the 'delivery' if you will. We weren't meant to get this far so soon and we were meant be kept chasing our tails until the reveal was allowed. Someone underestimated our abilities and/or overestimated our attention span. Not much to do now but wait, I guess.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ok, here's my theories:

1. It's a sole psychopath with a domain that thinks they know how to code a website. Not likely, too diverse.
2. It's a group of people, 2-5, probably members from GLP or ATS or both, that are trying to create an interesting ARG, but are epic failing at it, so they change and add things randomly, especially when we come close to figuring something out. They are watching this thread, no doubt about that.
3. Add your input here.

Now, as any good sleuth would do when solving a puzzle, is to establish the who, what, when, where, why, and how.

Who: Unknown. I am going off next to research whois and find the owners of the domain and mirrors to find a connection.

What: A mysterious website, frequently updated, changed and mangled beyond compare, to fit the responses of the people inquiring. Sure, there is a loosely knit theme of some sort of enlightenment, and a promise of an explanation. We have to wait, because when the /truth/ is finally explained, we'll be groaning in disappointment.

When: Oct. 28, 2011, duh.

Why: To copy the 8-3-11 thread, to try to make it last longer, to gain /street cred/, and probably to prove some sort of ideology of theirs.

How: By thinking they can monitor websites and slowly release clues, and modify them in the process to help support their inane views.

I'd like to add that anyone who thinks they can change a person's paradigm of life simply by doing some basic HTML coding and supplement their own views, or better yet, think that their own paradigm is better than others, is slightly delusional.

If it's just a game, admit it. If there's something you'd like to say, just say it. All good things must come to and end.

The fun is figuring out puzzles, and learning new things. It's not fun to run around in circles, or to beg for new tidbits of info. That's quite demeaning, and irresponsible.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
So we're all quitting? After all of these hours, we're done? I wish I knew that before I ignored my girlfriend all night tonight.

thats just the thing dude, we're ignoring more than we're paying attention to, and at this point i've seen the word psyop too many times for my liking, is it worth it?

it took me this long to realise how many subliminal messages are running through my mind, which is why im out, at least until theres some sort of update, and at this point im not holding any hopes for something tangable. infact this whole thing, hacks and all is getting to the point where its just creepy, my gut tells me somethings not right and im sticking by it right now.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If this has any help, when you type "1028" in it send you to a white and black symbol. A symbol google search of "Mayan Ying Yang" bring you to that very image. It's actually called the "Hunab Ku".

Now, I'm not familiar with it exactly, but here is what someone who is sad:

Hunab Ku is the symbol the ancient Mayans said is the gateway to other galaxies beyond our sun. Gazing upon this symbol allows you to transcend the barriers of perception and time. It has all the balance and symmetry of the Asian yin-yang symbol, and so much more.

Perhaps when they say "its all in the eyes", they mean consciousness as this person believes and as the site said (the site has sent us to consciousness sights).

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I hate being the annoying one that repeats what has already been found. But from page 60 till now im missing all the new updates. I just tried a few things and got a galactic butterfly image from the safe. Im presuming you all have that, so is this our latest revelation or is there a link with the latest updates on it?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
projectpixels.com...

"its all in the eyes"
edit on 26-8-2011 by boomerdude because: updated

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

OK, I see we're still idling in neutral.

Druid, you raise some great points...I was considering the 8-3-11 coincidence myself.

link   
reply to post by boomerdude

Really?!

I just tried that... not that long ago lol.

Here we go again?!

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, and have, looking for material, ignore them. The many who have heard the powerful message will understand. I am finishing the final picture for you now. Patience is difficult to achieve.
edit on 26-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by boomerdude

the name of the picture is "soon". It better be soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
new text:

If you aren't understanding the message, you weren't supposed to. You won't find it by solving a puzzle, you might unlock it with

Riiiight, I don't think there IS a message.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
new text:

If you aren't understanding the message, you weren't supposed to.

I dislike when people say that... I feel it's such a cop out.

Come on, Open... GIVE'R!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You know, I really wanna go to sleep but I can't knowing this # is going on and if i don't go on this site in more than 3 hours, I'll be light years behind.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shellglow
I hate being the annoying one that repeats what has already been found. But from page 60 till now im missing all the new updates. I just tried a few things and got a galactic butterfly image from the safe. Im presuming you all have that, so is this our latest revelation or is there a link with the latest updates on it?

I don't think there is a current recap.

There is some very interesting reading in the last ten pages. We're just playing the waiting game now.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
HUGE NEWS(ish): When you go to the /oct28/ page and right click. You click "view page source" and inside the source, plain as daylight you see this:

"Most will miss the point entirely, and have, looking for material, ignore them. The many who have heard the powerful message will understand. I am finishing the final picture for you now. Patience is difficult to achieve."

He's almost done aparantly! This is no lie, you can see it for yourself.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname

at this point i've seen the word psyop too many times for my liking, is it worth it?

Don't let that word spook you (no pun intended). Psyops seem to be the catch word of the day.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Here's a whois search:

Website Title:
Project Pixels | Coming Soon
Title Relevancy
50%
Meta Description:
Exploring the possiblities of all humans.
Description Relevancy:
0% relevant.
Meta Keywords:
collaboration, human, human project, project pixels
Keyword Relevancy:
0% relevant
AboutUs:
Wiki article on Projectpixels.com
SEO Score:
42%
Terms:
2 (Unique: 2, Linked: 0)
1 (Alt tags missing: 1)
Links:
0 (Internal: 0, Outbound: 0)
Similar Domains:
projectp.com, projectour.com, projectpee.com, projectox.com, projectpath.com, projectparadise.com, projectpb.com, projectoyeur.com, projectoutreach.com, projectpaylist.com, projectpayday.com, projectosmachado.com, projectosx.com, projectozone.com
Search Engine Preview (View details)

and the LINK.

and the Actual Record:

Reverse Whois: "1&1 Internet, Inc. - 1and1.com..." was found in about 1,036,804 other domains Registrar History: 2 registrars with 1 drop. NS History: 7 changes on 5 unique name servers over 4 years. IP History: 16 changes on 10 unique IP addresses over 6 years. Whois History: 33 records have been archived since 2007-10-06 . Reverse IP: 907 other sites hosted on this server. Log In or Create a FREE account to start monitoring this domain name DomainTools for Windows® Now you can access domain ownership records anytime, anywhere... right from your own desktop! Download Now> domain: projectpixels.com created: 10-Dec-2009 last-changed: 11-Dec-2010 registration-expiration: 10-Dec-2011 nserver: ns1.agilityhoster.com 82.197.130.159 nserver: ns2.agilityhoster.com 82.197.131.158 registrant-firstname: Oneandone registrant-lastname: Private Registration registrant-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - 1and1.com... registrant-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300 registrant-street2: ATTN: projectpixels.com registrant-pcode: 19087 registrant-state: PA registrant-city: Chesterbrook registrant-ccode: US registrant-phone: +1.8772064254 registrant-email: admin-c-firstname: Oneandone admin-c-lastname: Private Registration admin-c-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - 1and1.com... admin-c-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300 admin-c-street2: ATTN: projectpixels.com admin-c-pcode: 19087 admin-c-state: PA admin-c-city: Chesterbrook admin-c-ccode: US admin-c-phone: +1.8772064254 admin-c-email: tech-c-firstname: Oneandone tech-c-lastname: Private Registration tech-c-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - 1and1.com... tech-c-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300 tech-c-street2: ATTN: projectpixels.com tech-c-pcode: 19087 tech-c-state: PA tech-c-city: Chesterbrook tech-c-ccode: US tech-c-phone: +1.8772064254 tech-c-email: bill-c-firstname: Oneandone bill-c-lastname: Private Registration bill-c-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - 1and1.com... bill-c-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300 bill-c-street2: ATTN: projectpixels.com bill-c-pcode: 19087 bill-c-state: PA bill-c-city: Chesterbrook bill-c-ccode: US bill-c-phone: +1.8772064254 bill-c-email: Screenshot History for projectpixels.com Countr

The only important bit of info in that unformatted mess is the December 10th, 2009 creation date. Odd that they would register in 2009, create METADATA that says "exploring the possibilities of all humans", and they would not learn some actual web coding, like PERL, PYTHON, PHP and MYSQL. How about some nifty FLASH?? Nope. Why do they stick to HTML and JAVA? It's also kinda obvious their JAVA is lifted from other sources as well. I've checked the source code on all their pages out of curiosity, and there is NOTHING professional about any of it. It reeks of a group of amateurs. Or young kids. Or a psychopath.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Like I said before,

I love ATS and respect the people who are posting about this topic and about the Dark Knight topics but I don't understand why so much credence is being given to these topics.

The oct282011 site offers no proof of anything strange or no credibility from the author. It's just someone wanting attention. It's most likely some guy or girl with an average IQ who has convinced him/herself that he/she is a genius and now is proving this(falsely) by stringing us along. They are playing on the inquisitive nature that makes ATS great.

Dark Knight altered his entire life based on a friends dad's death bed story? If everyone based their decisions on such flimsy evidence we would all be changing our entire life drastically on a monthly basis. Even if he respected his friend there is still a chance his friend had a hard time dealing with his fathers death and lost a little of his mental stability. To base your life on this and then somehow get a perfect crew of doctors soldiers and a teacher to believe it too is just too absurd to even believe. His predictions were obscure. I do respect the posters who say the post impacted them because I think something is happening but I think his post was just coincidental.

Mods - I'm only posting this thought again because it got drowned in earlier pages and there are a lot of new participants, if this is against the rules I apologize and I understand if it's removed.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
It reeks of a group of amateurs. Or young kids.

Exactly! Remember that one of our young friends from the other "creepy" website was taking an art/media class at a college in ... Texas. This has all the same earmarks as the other...just the personal info is better protected.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by Druid42
It reeks of a group of amateurs. Or young kids.

Exactly! Remember that one of our young friends from the other "creepy" website was taking an art/media class at a college in ... Texas. This has all the same earmarks as the other...just the personal info is better protected.

And if they were trying it again, they'd know they messed up by allowing FB to be involved. Anyone look for a FB page yet for oct28? Sorry, I don't do FB. Worth a look though, I would think.

I'm also getting this FEELING that a couple of ATS members are involved.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Did you guys see the source code thing I found?

"!-- 4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, and have, looking for material, ignore them. The many who have heard the powerful message will understand. I am finishing the final picture for you now. Patience is difficult to achieve. !--"

It says "The many who have HEARD the powerful message..." also (and put in a better way than he put it) "Those looking for the point in material, ignore them; they missed the point entirely." So maybe it wasn't any visuals, it was the sounds we needed.

OH, and there's the 409 number again...

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join