It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 797
<< 794  795  796    798  799  800 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'd like to conduct an experiment.

Lets meet in dreams. Seriously.

If within dreams...lucid dreams...we can have meaningful connections with others, then we'll know there is something more than just a personal experience in the dream state. I meaningful connections cannot be made, then dreams, whether lucid or not, are just a personal exeperince for each of us. If we cannot connect our solus/spirits in the dreamstate, what is the purpose other than having personal, individual spiritual exeperiences?

We'll first need to define the method/protocl for this, but wanting to see if anyone is on board.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ElGuapo1

Count me in.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Great idea! I think this actually crossed my mind many many many pages ago, but never bothered voicing it. Honestly, many people here have been in my dreams more than once. Usually we are working together on this oct28 thing, but in person instead of via the web. Wish I could remember what everyone looked like in the dreams. It could be interesting how different or similar they appeared compared to this reality!
I'll be seeing what I can do tonight for sure!
Any ideas about "where" we should meet?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Any ideas about "where" we should meet?

www.spiritwatch.ca...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

Nice find, so manual one was to get to know that person and their vibes, and others are about lucid dreaming, and by meeting/confirming with the person you did manual one with the concept is accepted without doubt. Makes sense in theory.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm in.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You could pick a particular park since this was in the pictures. You could crash the "occupy" movement and give some input. Places where those orbs are like waterfall or deep in nature seem to attune. We had bankers all meeting at their banks and it was like they really had the meeting.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I am going to share some songs in our down time.

~Peace~

edit on 19-10-2011 by L0cke because: .

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hmmm you guys and girls are meeting up in dreams eh?
How would that work? How would you know who's who?
Will you recognize them because of their avatar here?

I won't be there, I'm at work when you sleep

edit on 19-10-2011 by snewpers because: replied to the wrong one, too laze to fix it

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hey @ all, I'm new in here, I'm a guy from germany and a few days while lookin' around in the internet I found the oct282011 site. I was following your posts and the website and everything around it and put it together with my experiences and theories. And i have following conclusion:

It is true that the "thing" we call "consciousness" is not just a personal thing. We share consciousness, because everything is consciousness. On Oct. 28 there will be a change in consciousness - the people which are opened for this will experience this, or they just had experienced it now. The universe is a web of clusters, a web of informations, a web of everything existing. And once, it was ONE. So - where did consciousness came from? When everything was one before the big bang - consciousness must be existent in this time. It was not created by or after the big bang. It was there. It is there. It just splitted. But everyone of us share this concsciousness. It is like a dream we're all in. There is no need for this experiment of collective lucid dreams, shared by a group meeting in this dreams. Because we ARE meeting in one big dream. And after experiencing lucid dreams, I realized that beeing awake is nothing more than a "dream", or: A dream is the same as consciousness. It is a small part of consciousness, it is our personal part of it. And beeing awaken, we are in the real lucid dream - because everyone sharing this dream makes this dream possible and all the small dreams together makes the big one. Everything that isn't observed by a part of the members of the big one is not either true or false. By observing a thing, it is added to our shared world, so it becomes existent.
This means that love becomes the key to great happiness all over the world - because if you are loving your world you're experiencing, then you give love to all the other parts of the world, and they are part of you and your consciousness, so giving love will result in achieving love.
The other thing I learned while tripping on this stuff is that time is not, what we was teached it is. If the universe is consciousness and we are getting closer and closer to explore the one big consciousness we share, we return to one. This is explained often at the websites and your thoughts. The picture with the circle and the infinity-sign teaches two things: Art first, time is infinite. There is no end (Open explained it in a source code comment). This is the usual perspective on time. But the circle describes another interesting thing: Time is maybe not linear, it is recurrent - and so will one be divided in many and return to one. The circle is closing and it will restart. Think of the references to fractals (the tour through reality, the spiral clock described by the .wav and much more). They are part of the chaos theory and a recurrent, self-repeating pattern. Opening your eyes, you will see that o many things obey the law of fractals. The golden ratio is as much important as pi - because fractals are recurrent as circles are. And now remember the newly added feature with the numbers 1, 2, 3 and the 3 Symbols "Thoughts", "Time" and the big circle with the 4 smaller circles around it. Do you know what this circles mean?
It is the fournier-universe, a diagramm of a fractal multi-universe, invented to solve the Olbers paradox! sprott.physics.wisc.edu... en.wikipedia.org...'_paradox
This is a proof for the fractal order of the universe - and so the time and our consciousness, this is what the three pictures actually describe.
But this is something which lets me feel a little uncomfortable - if everything is recurrent, where is the sense in it? But if not everything would be recurrent, i need to ask myself, where is the sense of linearity... so I think, asking for a sense is senseless at all. But all of this events and thoughts and the manuals and the other stuff created a mental movement, which gives answers to more things I ever dreamed of getting this answers before. I am prepared for Oct. 28 - i think so, no, i believe it. Why? Because there are no coincidences...
Much love and one-ness to all of you!

PS.: I'm sorry for my bad english

edit on 19-10-2011 by Kanzler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kanzler

Hi Kanzler ,ia m pretty new here too, i did get your post quite well,
is this forum about dreams and lucid dreaming , the few posts above are all talking about that,
even about to meet in dreams

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kanzler
This is a proof for the fractal order of the universe - and so the time and our consciousness, this is what the three pictures actually describe.

Not to disrespect you or to be negative but I say it once again: The truth is nothing but validated arguments of belief. Does it even matter in the end? What is end? A new start? Does even that matter and if so, what is it that matters and why?

And still, I am 100% with if we decide to have a meeting - I am going to bed in an hour or so. Meet you all in the white space.
edit on 19-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: dot

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chats

about your avatar - wanted: schrödingers cat, dead & alive.. Why not try to be the cat?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

do you referring to that :
science.howstuffworks.com...
The objection is absurd, since it is not initially defined in the imaginary experiment, in the case that triggers the collapse and in any case it is a deadly event.
(from wiki source)
scratching head

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kanzler
Hey @ all, I'm new in here, I'm a guy from germany and a few days while lookin' around in the internet I found the oct282011 site. I was following your posts and the website and everything around it and put it together with my experiences and theories. And i have following conclusion:

It is true that the "thing" we call "consciousness" is not just a personal thing. We share consciousness, because everything is consciousness. On Oct. 28 there will be a change in consciousness - the people which are opened for this will experience this, or they just had experienced it now. The universe is a web of clusters, a web of informations, a web of everything existing. And once, it was ONE. So - where did consciousness came from? When everything was one before the big bang - consciousness must be existent in this time. It was not created by or after the big bang. It was there. It is there. It just splitted. But everyone of us share this concsciousness. It is like a dream we're all in. There is no need for this experiment of collective lucid dreams, shared by a group meeting in this dreams. Because we ARE meeting in one big dream. And after experiencing lucid dreams, I realized that beeing awake is nothing more than a "dream", or: A dream is the same as consciousness. It is a small part of consciousness, it is our personal part of it. And beeing awaken, we are in the real lucid dream - because everyone sharing this dream makes this dream possible and all the small dreams together makes the big one. Everything that isn't observed by a part of the members of the big one is not either true or false. By observing a thing, it is added to our shared world, so it becomes existent.
This means that love becomes the key to great happiness all over the world - because if you are loving your world you're experiencing, then you give love to all the other parts of the world, and they are part of you and your consciousness, so giving love will result in achieving love.
The other thing I learned while tripping on this stuff is that time is not, what we was teached it is. If the universe is consciousness and we are getting closer and closer to explore the one big consciousness we share, we return to one. This is explained often at the websites and your thoughts. The picture with the circle and the infinity-sign teaches two things: Art first, time is infinite. There is no end (Open explained it in a source code comment). This is the usual perspective on time. But the circle describes another interesting thing: Time is maybe not linear, it is recurrent - and so will one be divided in many and return to one. The circle is closing and it will restart. Think of the references to fractals (the tour through reality, the spiral clock described by the .wav and much more). They are part of the chaos theory and a recurrent, self-repeating pattern. Opening your eyes, you will see that o many things obey the law of fractals. The golden ratio is as much important as pi - because fractals are recurrent as circles are. And now remember the newly added feature with the numbers 1, 2, 3 and the 3 Symbols "Thoughts", "Time" and the big circle with the 4 smaller circles around it. Do you know what this circles mean?
It is the fournier-universe, a diagramm of a fractal multi-universe, invented to solve the Olbers paradox! sprott.physics.wisc.edu... en.wikipedia.org...'_paradox

Much love and one-ness to all of you!

PS.: I'm sorry for my bad english

edit on 19-10-2011 by Kanzler because: (no reason given)

Well done Kanzler. You do quite well with English. Hi Chats, welcome you both to the forum.

Open mentioned there were several more 'manuals' but since we haven't 'got it' he/she/it's not putting out the other. We are cutting it pretty close to October 28th there.

It would be nice if Open would delineate how he would notice the outcome of one of us or a group 'getting' it. We might be able to focus better for a better group outcome than a ,duh? it looks like we are empassed at.

Back in the day after you practiced the eye gazing telepathy, then you got used to hearing the telepathy talk inside we are trained to not believe is there as it is culturally BAD to even admit it.You get locked up by the CIA psycho departments, yet to pass the screenings to get within their ranks you use it and learn to discern and among inner ranks discuss it as common practice.

Maybe it's the TV and phone frequencies blocking out things along with not getting the initial stage back up from open, occupy or what ever screwing it all up. I would say the placebo effect is very pronounced and may be need to be placed into call. Fake it til you make it. When we know what we are emulating to "BE" then we can better become it.We obviously haven't quite tagged the emotional urgency to BE the change or decided what movement/beingness would work to effect it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chats

do you referring to that :
science.howstuffworks.com...
The objection is absurd, since it is not initially defined in the imaginary experiment, in the case that triggers the collapse and in any case it is a deadly event.
(from wiki source)
scratching head

I just have to say it, your avatar cracks me up. I love it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chats

Yep. Same # different day. SSDD.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Hi BlueberryHillBlueStar,
thank you, i am trying to catch up, but who is open and what are manuals ?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper
reply to post by chats

about your avatar - wanted: schrödingers cat, dead & alive.. Why not try to be the cat?

Right. Well, you understand that quantum immortality means there is no reason at all that you shouldn't become evil here in this reality. Go ahead and pull a Hitler, rob a bank (or RUN a bank), murder, cheat, steal, whatever. If you get into too much hot water just kill yourself and you jump on over into a different reality.

Perhaps it is fear of death and belief we are mortal that is the only thing keeping us from being civil and decent to each other. Scary and sad, very sad, thought.

Kanzler, nice first post; your English was fine. Lots to think about.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chats
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Hi BlueberryHillBlueStar,
thank you, i am trying to catch up, but who is open and what are manuals ?

4chan, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 794  795  796    798  799  800 >>

join