It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 782
<< 779  780  781    783  784  785 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Relax, Mol... Saturn's exactly where I left it.

I put my toys back after playing with them, like a good girl.

PS
Sheba... best dream thus far!
edit on 16-10-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

tas

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Lurker here, but following from pg 1.

Does anyone know what's going on at GLP?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tas

Yeah me as well. Someone on GLP claims to have the username and password to the /one page. Nothing has came of it yet. Someone there also posted a link to the sites php info, but I think the page was taken down.

It doesn't really matter right now. The site still seems to be down except the /one page. Interesting.

tas

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by L0cke

Hello,LOcke. I can't access GLP, I've been banned. Last posted there about 4 years ago. I was wondering if it had happened to anyone else here...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
welcome... tas and l0cke
did you bring your gift with you, to enter here ?

tas

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

what gift would be acceptable?
Tenacity to this thread is all i have..

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tas

well spoken my friend...
2nd

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tas
reply to post by vatel

what gift would be acceptable?

Sarcasm. We friggen love us some sarcasm.

That, and funny pictures of cats.

Thank you, in advance

tas

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

...and I found it strange that someone on GLP claimed to know the info to access the "one" page, but on trying to see that thread I found that I was banned. I'm innocent of any crime !

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
make use of your tin foil hat to see those "threads"...
its getting weirder and weirder !

www.godlikeproductions.com...

you can see that without hat and loggin in ???

tas

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

No, I can't see them.
My IP address is banned.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tas

this is the latest info we got :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
2nd

tas

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Thankyou, vatel. I saw that, but I'm not much use in the code-cracking dept.I'm afraid.
Be interested to know if anyone else on here is banned from GLP tho'. Maybe just me and totally unrelated..

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
lol figures the open pages implode12 days before that final countdown. Did some"one" abandon ship?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

I am banned from GLP, too, over not agreeing going to public parks and gathering in public to air grievance and discuss them is treason and "insurrection" as Trinity said he would ban anyone who disagreed. It's a good thing as it pushed me into actually doing what I'd been seeing inside for this Oct282011.com event where we all went to parks and quit this building/rules/laws systems. It was eye opening to see Trinity is proud to be King George and actually making a difference is not what that site is about.Another case of greed and money sure changes people on the inside.It is amazing to have an American violently opposing the very basics of the U.S. Constitution as treasonous and insurrection when it was established as the very opposite actually being treasonous. Besides this on a site officially for bringing to public discussion grievances but in secret and anonymously so any true making a change is diffused.

At any rate I can't see the threads.

As we evolve closer to October 28th I would say we are going to see a real evolution in people refusing to be dumbed down and taking a stand in solidarity though all together.We are evolving in a flash as one people. People gathering in the parks and in public will not be stopped as the old ways have outlived their time. There is no need for any violence or these Neanderthal ways of those who have invaded globally the peaceful people of all countries who have always been more evolved.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The site is trying to inform you that the reality you live in is a reflection, a mirror, of your consciousness. The physical world isn't real and you create by changing the focus of your attention. Whatever you chose to place your focus on, grows and grows. You "unconscious" conditioned thoughts create and recreate your life, until you become aware of them. The more you become aware of yourself, the more you see that you are exactly who and what you imagine yourself to be. Who you believe you are, you are. Becoming aware of unconscious thoughts gives you the freedom to direct and mold your life.

In one of the manuals, maybe 2 or 3??? I am not sure which one, as the site is down, it features a man laying in bed, then starring at his room, closing his eyes, not going to sleep, then opening his eyes. Most have assumed this is solely an instruction to achieve an OBE.

He is trying to show you how to see the "infinity" all around you. The source of all things in all things. The everything/nothing.

You see it, but you don't realize it. you call it something else. Look at those old photos he posted in some of the safe sites. Look at how staticy the background looks. I believe he even titles some of those "the eye sees all". You see this with your third eye, or I should say you feel it. You are it. Same thing happens with those eye meditations. You stare into somebody's pupil, and after a little while their face disappears, and reappears, all their features fade into the background which is a silent flicker of an invisible wave of energy. He's trying to get you all to pay attention to it. Because you are it. Most of convinced themselves they are these little ideas and personalities, and they have to be this way or that, but it's not true. You are consciousness, which is free of form.

Everything is consciousness. Your reality is a reflection and a mirror of the state you chose to "tune" your consciousness to. What you chose to become aware of. What you pay attention to. You are staring at the possibility of anything and you can focus your attention on anything at all. Conditioned thoughts make you focus your attention repeated on the same things, so the same things are always manifested and reflected into that living metaphor we call physical reality. "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves, can free our minds." - Bob Marley.

You fear wants to create more and more fear. So it keeps giving you things to be afraid of. There is nothing to be afraid of. No reptillian alien, inter dimensional prison warden beast, police officer, Mason Illuminati, mother#er can do a godamn thing to take away your power. They are reflecion of the fear that already exists within you and wants to grow.

Schrodinger's Cat is to illustrate the point further. You can see a dead cat, or an alive cat. It's a wave or a particle. This can be heaven or it can be hell. You can be depressed or you can be happy. You could be imprisoned or you could be free. Shrodinger's cat. It depends on what you chose to focus on. What you chose to see. Observation and Creation are one in the same.

So what is he trying to get you to do on october 28th? LOVE>

See LOVE. All you need is LOVE..

And your reality will reflect it, instead of the fear inside of you.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”
-bill hicks knew what was up.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

When it bans you, they block you from even reading period. At least I see their fears and I joined the true places I needed to I never would have if not shut out. Maybe cut and paste significant area and u2u me.

After this event I got distant hacked taken over so I am seeing more but it is flaming me and given me rights to use third eye rules here to for I would not aggress them with.They have totally over run 'free will" rules so they have opened it as these rules are now off for all dimensional players. It's ALL OPEN now. You could say Pandoras box is now unlocked...or is that Schrodinger's box.

It has been an illusion we bought we ever had "free will" as this 1% alluded to yet never followed upon the 99%. They SHOULD have so now it is time for the 99% OPEN to playing.Free will and dignity ARE prime rules but end games require being OPEN in solidarity.We each can use all the tools of dream mastering including mind screening, visioning, hopping from one to another through the eyes.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by noshepard

Amazing post noshepard.

What do you see as happening the 28th? Is this a shift in energy and consciousness? I know this isn't going to be a TEOTWAWKI situation, but will there be a definite change or shift for us? I would love to be more conscious and enlightened, but its not easy for me. Will there be a sort of shift that can help us all achieve "one-ness"?

Also, have you been able to unlock the /one page? Does it even matter?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
in respect to my 500 posts in this 5th.incarnation i will post this :

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The wiki: http:///8tGfVd2v --enjoy.

I think the finnish guy meant that the picture 92-5x.gif is not relevant but the name of the picture (92-5x) is. The manuals OP referred were 2 and 5 so there's some kind of connection. Also "it's not 9. don't be deceived" must somehow relate to that. Maybe **89 was the code to get the password and username to the /one/-directory? I don't know.

Maybe Open has deliberately "closed" the site to see if someone has actually cracked the code?

Most of the pictures can be found from destinydreamer2012.blogspot.com/

new topics

top topics

<< 779  780  781    783  784  785 >>

join