It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 777
<< 774  775  776    778  779  780 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Absoloodle.
That is why the boogeyman is hiding under our beds.

Eeek!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hey Folks,
announcement from the Management we have reached the lucky number :

evereybooty is free to tell a jokee.

here is mine :

Enlightenment is your ego’s biggest disappointment.
edit on 14/10/11 by vatel because: design

edit on 14/10/11 by vatel because: c

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
and i got this from oct282011...

GET (none)
(none)
Friday, 14-Oct-2011 20:45:29 CDT

a joke on 777 ?
i doubt your story ...

gn8

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
the page has changed. it added this:

Message to those involved, and those who have just started seeking: Please put away your negativity. There is a point, this is not a marketing gimmick, nor a prank. You can't understand anything here because some of you are full of hostility, resistance, and complete doubt of yourselves. Others participate, yet refuse to see what any one of the manuals offer: you won't get any further, those are the absolute key to what I can show you. If you choose to not even try to see what's in yourself through help of the manuals, please, do not remain involved with this any longer. You cannot pass judgement on this when you repeatedly ignore what I am telling you the point is. You are polluting others thoughts, and filling them with doubt. This isn't here for a popularity contest, or to make money, it's to reach those who have the true vision of something more than themselves and what they can figure out by performing a google search. Complaints have flooded my email regarding a group of negative users on certain forums who say nothing but how much of a waste of time this is, and for months just been around to discourage others. If it's not for you, then do not participate, but I will tell you, that you are missing more than you can even imagine.

To those who have remained patient, the questions will answer themselves very soon, and the overwhelming amount of questions soon to come forward, I will be here for.

-Open

I am looking forward to having the questions answered very soon. Perhaps Open can point us to what he regards as his "positive" forums. The Records forum just has an odd feedback to it. As in none.I had anticipated this all being done with great joy and fun anticipation. Still being patient.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Wow. I suppose it's time to get busy.
Alright, one more joke and I'll get serious.

edit on 14-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: practice makes purrrrfect

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yup. I don't blame Open for getting frustrated. I would, too.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar

Yup. I don't blame Open for getting frustrated. I would, too.

Yes, I think I am frustrated with myself, too!!!

We must just be flunkies at this. I bet they added extra fluoride and aspartame in our water!!!

We must need some extra 100 monkeys or something. OK here's to googling related manual topics.

Remembering Who you Are - Open your Third Eye

How to Open Your Third Eye

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How to Activate Your Pineal Gland to KNOW who you ARE

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I understand what 0pen is saying but this is what I'm seeing.

yes, a lot of negativity about the site and sometimes toward each other, hopefully this is passing.

also. We seem to have a deadline as quoted by 0pen that we need to figure out who we are. The page is so cryptic and we just aren't making any headway on it besides the manuals. I've done the manuals and continue to do the exercises.

So what is finally going to give on Oct 27th when none of us can seem to figure out what all the cryptic diagrams really mean. Why even have them to distract us if the real answer is in the manuals. That part does not make any sense to me. Either they are important or they are not. If they are then were screwed since that part is quite dead. We get theories but no confirmations. We have ideas which are never noted as correct or not. So we are running in circles with half truths and assumptions. If they are not important them remove them and help us with the manuals that are themselves quite cryptic to some of us.
edit on 15-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Astral Vibrational Harmonics 4-8 theta isochronic tones for astral travel

This one is really altering. I decided to take OPEN seriously.
This website has 30 minute downloads FREE.
www.djvishnu.com...

It definitely is effecting electrical lights and making the room ripple.Go to you tube and there are many others like for lucid dreaming.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
All these third eye videos

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

not sure about this site just thought i would share the meditations www.angelfire.com...

www.clairvision.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

www.clairvision.org...

I believe I shared on this group about my lucid dream on contacting the press, Obama out of body over the Occupy Wall Street going global and all of them didn't like their script forced by corporations either so they started giving the go ahead and joining the 99%. Obama came out and was deciding which sign he could use which then more and more politicians came out until they finally figured they all were against greed and basically the roles all of us have had to play as puppets in the corporate greed schemes for jobs. They started gathering in the streets to actually decide new ways to be a global democracy.

Start contacting in like that daydream state who we seek to interact or confront offer them to join all of us. It's what I've been doing. You can make great headway actually doing this.These are changes I'm noting.Like go have an imaginary conversation with Michael Moore or Garret John Oporto and watch them pick up the scripts.

I believe this is the change we can do from within. We don't have to make Elenin disappear at the perihelion but it looks like it is possible. BE the change. Inner dialogue it.Native Americans call this lucid dream chat meeting on the rainbow bridge. Of course, it is not to force others like mind screening them rather it is showing them no judgement, welcoming acceptance and allowing and allowing a new process all together to develop.

It's a third eye rEVOLution so it is not necessary at all to use old ways bringing up fear. We can go to the parks to do this.

edit on 15-10-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

If we were creating a global democracy wouldn't the same thing happen again?

And isn't it nessecesary to use old ways to bring up fear? People just go out of line

edit on 15-10-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
"what they can figure out by performing a google search."

Well, if Open says it's that easy, why all the cryptics and not just come out and say what the point is?

Ooh, ooh, ooh! ~waving hand in the air~ I know, I know!

Still waiting for an answer as to what he/she saw that they weren't suppose to.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

Time is running out, Open. Best get your ducks in a row...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Open said that he/she may or may not share that at a future date. My guess is that he/she will not. What would a reasonable person think about this puzzle Open has presented? Using Occams' razor we'll find there is nothing behind door #1, 2 or 3. According to the Grifter's guidebook; First, dangle the bait. Second, use false logic to talk the mark out of falling for the scam. The more you try to dissuade them, the harder they'll resist you. Third, set the hook. Promise a reward by a certain date. Make sure you disappear by the time that date rolls around.

Time and again we have all seen this happen with threads on ATS. It's like Lucy pulling the football away at the last moment, and like good ol' Charlie we're gonna fall on our butts again.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
My favorite part was this:

If you choose to not even try to see what's in yourself through help of the manuals, please, do not remain involved with this any longer. You cannot pass judgement on this when you repeatedly ignore what I am telling you the point is. You are polluting others thoughts, and filling them with doubt.

So "open" thinks s/he can release something on the internet and then control it and people's reaction to it. The "oct28" website is not some walled compound where the faithful get rewarded and the unfaithful get struck down at the leader's choosing. Seems someone is having some control issues. I wonder when the threats to "take the website down" will get posted (ah la, "you won't play the game my way, so I'm taking my ball and going home").

A message to "open": some people do not need your "manuals" to see inside of themselves. Some already "see" and that is why they are resistant to your methods. Most people are seeking something more then this world & "reality", how do you think religion got to be such a big business? But you should realize people have the right to choose their path, that is not for you to dictate.
--------

To the members here, Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!!! I hope you all are having a good day.
OiO

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
OiO, and boomerdude - exactly!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

Ha! I wish I could give you more than one star. I'd give you 10 alone just for using the word Grifter!

Originally posted by boomerdude
Time and again we have all seen this happen with threads on ATS. It's like Lucy pulling the football away at the last moment, and like good ol' Charlie we're gonna fall on our butts again.

Yep, and just like on all the other threads after the date passes, people will show up here to post about how people didn't "see" what happened or "not reading the signs" or "just don't know".

------------------
BTW, if anyone here "poo poos" religion and the "man in the sky", how much different do you think this whole "oct28" thing is?

OiO

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

If we were creating a global democracy wouldn't the same thing happen again?

And isn't it nessecesary to use old ways to bring up fear? People just go out of line

edit on 15-10-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

People have never got out of line assembling in public in a park social any more than at a church social. Mainstream media will be dreaming on about this one.

And what do you fear or intimate is happening, Molimo or some talking head has said is happening? People going to the parks all over like OPEN brought up to mind screen the possibility to create something new, to begin evolution?

We've never had a democracy in the United States. It's always been a republic for the elete and landed.We have electoral votes.We did have an elite who listened and took care of their hired hands. Michael Moore said it quite well. Pull up his videos with a mainstream reporter defecting to join the 99% along with many more all joining.

What is wrong with redressing being robbed and all your people the ones who were the lower rung did the first election phase before the landed electoral college swap arounds are bribed out and blackmailed by the 1% and this elusive "corporation" and "above all laws" groups.

This is a NEW way to publicly assemble in the parks and all parties work among themselves on ideas where there is no leader. They seem to be coming up with pretty accurate summations of issues.

People don't go out of line at parks. They have a good time. Are you kidding? It's far easier to make head ways in a park than some court room bribed out legaleeze ramrod situation in building with sound bites,etc.

You must be listening to mainstream with the corporate pay out bribed blurbs.

Last time when the New York and Cleveland black out happened they had ZERO crime, no vandalizing like doomed up by MSM. They went to the parks, barbecued, unlocked their doors locked for years and threw beds in the streets. MSM has ALWAYS been out of touch telling you fear so you let the 1% mafia banksters beat you down and your children.Taking away education, houses, retirements, health care, jobs or possibilities of having one likely is definitely something to be discussed the system is broken. Get them to the parks and state parks to have a good time discussing all they have to get over we all are part in happening even if by ignoring it was happening and not getting together to work out a better process. Only 1% are the issue here not 99% who will be happy going to the parks.

If you want to distress about something then distress over taking "unemployment" which means more people can't get a job and that company is even more likely to totally quit the U.S.The jobs and wealth are not IN the country nor motivation to bring it back either. If you want to "fear" then what has been happening since Reagan is definitely draconian.

Did you even watch the video? Perhaps write it out for yourself. Some people need the written word to break through MSM propaganda bites to see what actually has been spoken. It is written as well as the Declaration of Independence a few guys got together and wrote up.I bet Ron Paul, Dennis Kuccinich and Jesse Ventura all had a hand in writing it up behind the scenes.

Go to the parks where everyone is coming out to talk to one another. I hear they have good food.Bring some yourself.

This is about coming out, going to the parks, having good times in solidarity for straightening out what is hopeless with this current system and globally a severe mess 1% has run the planet into as it has no responsibility except to itself and ordered that way.

I bet this is what OPEN is all about. It's what I've been all about.When 99% are sick and tired of the old ways and old results then it's time to take a break, go to the parks and get to know one another and what matters to one another.

edit on 15-10-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Are you saying everyone should have an equal place in the world? That cant happen not after what the 1% did to the minds of these people in a lot of cases its irreparable once this is over they wont know what to do with themselves or the power they take from the 1% and then the people who aren't a part of the 1% but are exactly like them will still exist. Rules need to be harsh and examples need to be made to others so that a society is stable.

top topics

<< 774  775  776    778  779  780 >>

join