It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 776
<< 773  774  775    777  778  779 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Well and plainly spoken

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
I know a main point in this Oct282011 site is Astral Projection.

(snip)

But my question is, how is it different than lucid dreaming?

You won't find me practicing astral projection (something I first experimented with 30 years ago), and I'll tell you why. Because all that is on the astral plane is nothing more than another illusion, same as this reality. This is what the gnostics knew, as did Buddha. Angels, demons, aliens, reptilians, greys blah blah blah --anything your mind can dream up in the astral-- all are meant to confuse, deceive or entice and keep one trapped within the illusion and away from realization of Source. Lucid dreaming can help one gain control and learn awareness, sure, but you're still well within the illusion.

If your goal is to find Source, go inward and ignore the fancy astral display. It's a distraction.

Sheba,I agree with you totally. This is what led me to wonder WHY OPEN was wanting people to look on the level they see past lives and the telepathy. Grounding through heart not mind yet mind quietened surrounded in love knows Source is the path to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

How many here through there lives have felt they are missing a past life person or came here to find one or had major imprint from a past loss or separation or mission/dream not completed?

Actually, now that you mention that....

One of the reasons I was drawn to this to begin with is that October 28 is the anniversary of a historical event that is for some reason "on my plate" at the moment, something I have been directed to focus on. I am sorry to be obscure but that's all I'm willing to share.

That said, I don't really believe in reincarnation, as I find it cannot logically exist if one believes in the here/now and that time is only a human construct. Past is going on simultaneously with the present and the future. Past can be rewritten with each choice we make in the present. Instead of reincarnation we are simply tapping into the etheric records of global consciousness (which nicely explains how many people could claim they are the reincarnation of the same famous person.... )

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sheba,I agree with you totally. This is what led me to wonder WHY OPEN was wanting people to look on the level they see past lives and the telepathy. Grounding through heart not mind yet mind quietened surrounded in love knows Source is the path to me.

Probably just a newbie all excited about new tricks he's learned -- that is the generous interpretation.

The less generous interpretation is that it's a deliberate attempt to keep people firmly in the illusion.

Either way, the lesson here is that YOU are your own guru, right? Don't look to others for wisdom and teachings. Everything you ever wanted to know is inside you. If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by OneisOne

Those who continue to look for an 'event' have been missing the point from the beginning. It is within, and eventually you will see that.

OiO

I must ask what happened to seeing something that "wasn't meant to be seen"?

Rhetoric and more rhetoric. Is the whole point actually pointless?

Peace

Add to that, in one of the emails "open" states that "the date is vastly important".

Like I said a few days ago, this is like what has happened in the "warnings from the benevolents" thread, with the exception that thread did not contain puzzles. People who are desperate to believe will hold tight to the date and the "message".

Hope you are having a nice day TNT!
OiO

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Add to that, in one of the emails "open" states that "the date is vastly important".

Like I said a few days ago, this is like what has happened in the "warnings from the benevolents" thread, with the exception that thread did not contain puzzles. People who are desperate to believe will hold tight to the date and the "message".

OiO

And that leads me back to another question....WHY 10.28.2011?

Thank you, OiO. It is beautiful here and the birds are all around with their bright songs.

I hope your day is wonderful as well

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Thank you, OiO. It is beautiful here and the birds are all around with their bright songs.

I would say the date was picked because of Calleman's theory that the Mayan calendar really ends on Oct 28, 2011. The risks of believing that the
Mayan calendar ends December 21, 2012!

All this appears to be just another date cult. Someone puts some significance on a date and then others chime in as to why "it is THE date".

My day is wonderful, thank you TNT!
OiO
edit on 14-10-2011 by OneisOne because: fix tag

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Here Is No Why

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
One of the reasons I was drawn to this to begin with is that October 28 is the anniversary of a historical event that is for some reason "on my plate" at the moment, something I have been directed to focus on. I am sorry to be obscure but that's all I'm willing to share.

A la cuisine, chers confrères, mes Sœurs et Amennemis...
plz sheba give me 3 guesses ?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

OiO

Perhaps Open himself/herself was deceived? See, that's how it works. You hook up with some spirit guide or whatever and you believe what they say.....only to learn a lesson in humility down the road. So now Open is back-tracking on the date because it's beginning to dawn that he's been tricked. And so we watch as the person that came to teach us something is learning a lesson of his own.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by ReptileRipper

I agree with you. Awhile ago, when there was still a wild goose chase, I legitimately went on this site when my entire state (almost) had no power. At least 11,000,000 out of 15,000,000 didn't have power. And I made it a point to go on this site even though I had no power for honestly 5 days. Oh and I have a well and electric heat! So I only showered once and only ate one hot meal. So I appreciated life alittle better after that. But now, I'm just on this thread for the ride and to throw my 2 cents in every now and then. I'm not a full time student in this thread, like Silent.

I have to say, it's quite reassuring to see the latest posts here. Seriously.

Now, in order to clear up any misconception, I'm not really a student anymore —although I am. School is long gone but life is still The University for me. I have a job, I give my time to mental kids at the center(s) where I volunteer. Not to justify anything. It's just a life/love thing. Things that demand no justification.

This whole thing here, the subject, is falling flat, yet again, because it's been screaming to it from day one.
Do you really think you are all so worthless that you should dive into the delirium of some supposed more enlightened master?

You all are your own masters, as I am.
It's a question of perception, but it's got nothing to do with quantum mechanics or spiritual whatchamacallit.
"Keep it simple, silly", my love said.

"Who you think you are is a lie. What you try to be is a mistake". It's about learning from that, light years away from Open or any other charlatan. No matter what you do, Nature shall always retrieve its belongings in your mess.

It's a love thing. It's a brilliant UNDESIGNED thing. Possibilities, like probabilities are endless. However, depending on where you stand on the spectrum, either they DO make sense, or they do NOT.

Open, like Oct28 is just another funny jester. Rivers will flow, oblivious to the Oct 28 thing because it's flawed and has only the meaning to its author(s). It would have been far more interesting he/she writes a book, without the enigmas, with more heart and less effing-belief. Funny how life is missing in simple parts, despite they're (in surface) carefully sewn together.
Open might be a (somewhat) good designer, he/she is not worth the energy.
Acceptance is a harsh lesson.
Like reality.
Like Life.
Like Love.

Would you like to try?
edit on 14-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typo and embellishment

edit on 14-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Those who continue to look for an 'event' have been missing the point from the beginning. It is within, and eventually you will see that.

OiO

I must ask what happened to seeing something that "wasn't meant to be seen"?

Rhetoric and more rhetoric. Is the whole point actually pointless?

Peace

OiO

Is it just me or can't anyone see the flaws? The contradictions that scream.
Open is all but open.
Open is parallel and alter-nate.
A safe trip instead of harsh truth.
Open is a Cheshire Cat. An Alice hallucination on crack with a tendency to lots of lube.
Deal with it.
Or not.

Since when simplicity has to be THAT circumvolved? The Dark Ages? Oh yeah, that's right: the mindset of some infected priest(s) and mystic(s) is so much better than reality.
Good luck with that.

Welcome to I call a cat, a cat.
Ouch.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

OiO

Indeed, T.
But then, why NOT 10.28.2011? Any date would fit, really.
I could build you up a far more intricate and designed vortex if I had some time to spare.
I'm so damn good at telling stories, even an Open could not compete.

It's only, how about letting the people live their time in peace instead of infecting them with effed up mindset that only belong to the insecurities of the author?

I'm alright.
We are alright.
In the high and the low.
It's a question of embracing.

What are you (general you) gonna do?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

finall with obsevation i can see...
this is not a game,
this is not puzzle,
this is not a [prediction]
its selftherapy for the ego !

... or it's a cat

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

finall with obsevation i can see...
this is not a game,
this is not puzzle,
this is not a [prediction]
its selftherapy for the ego !

... or it's a cat

meow

ps. as for self-therapy… *ahem*..! Better a good ol' bouillon à la française avec le rire et la bonne humeur des amis.

edit on 14-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: ps.

edit on 14-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: french typo

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What? Why French? On an English-speaker forum?.... oh wait, this thread is in the chit-chat section. Anything goes, right?

.....IT'S IN TWO WEEKS!

Btw, it's on the 28th of October because people think that on that day there'll be strong energies...or stuff.
Actually, I checked a waaaaay long before linked in mayan calendar website that for the 28th wrote:

( (it's here, you can put in a date to check a certain day at the "put a birthdate in" section)

"GALACTIC TONE

Thirteen/Ascension

Thirteen assists us to go to the next higher step, propels us to try something new or to try again.
Thirteen energy takes us over the next mountain just to see what is there. Thirteen carries the last success to the newest effort."

Hmmmm sounds interesting... or it's just overreacting about a date

ETA: lolz Silent you posted at 13:13 according to my browser!

edit on 14-10-2011 by roZeGardEn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by roZeGardEn

Good grief, thank you for stopping by, I think we would not have made it without the salt here. Phew!
Chit Chat, yeah.
Like Chit
And Chat.
Damn smelly kitten

edit on 14-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: ps. I'm your hyper-dimensional, transcendental poster on dope-amine and all over starry in many ways.

PS. Why NOT French? You're swallowing Pi and puckering at French? How funny.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by roZeGardEn
(it's here, you can put in a date to check a certain day at the "put a birthdate in" section)

i'll show your mine, will you show yours ?
2nd

there is some on glp with this :

www.godlikeproductions.com...

anyone?
edit on 14/10/11 by vatel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Blessed be all,
Quick post after reading the questions about the date: do the numbers!!
28-10-2011--- 2+8+1+0+2+0+1+1=15-----1+5=6
Google 6 numerology and there is your answer! Or just plain 6!!

Namasté

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"4" is important because EVERYTHING is "4". Not sure if any of you have heard about the "everything is 4" (thing) but maybe the meaning that everything is 4 is a representation that one thing is everything and everything is one thing?

4 is EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING is TEN
10 is THREE
3 is FIVE
5 is FOUR
FOUR is 4

Just a thought. This works with evey word in the english language
edit on 14/10/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 773  774  775    777  778  779 >>

join