It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 764
<< 761  762  763    765  766  767 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Originally posted by Doomish
Source code for OOBE/lucid dreamer: "ignoring"

Source code for probability equation: "material same habits" (I'm not sure what that means.)

Can you please post a link to where you see these words.
The images have been there for me.
A few word changes is all I have noticed.

Wow we all have different realities in different countries or on different browsers. I noticed CNN has different news and slants for different sections of the country,too, talking to people on the phone with it on. We do NOT get the same news even on the same cable. I noticed this when the earthquake happened I was on the alert 3 days ahead of it in 2008 so started searching it out the dream and listening through the phone to other locations news. Texas, Oregon and St. Louis got different accentuations.

You right click on oct282011.com and highlight 'view source code" and read the green areas to get it out.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Oct 28 page is gone. Uh everything is gone. All related pages, safe, manual, RECORD etc...
Unless I'm having a grand mal dysfunction on my linux laptop.

All white with just this........

GET (none) (none) Tuesday, 11-Oct-2011 00:59:30 CDT

edit on 11-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Weird.
Mine shows this.

GET (none)
oct282011.com...
Tuesday, 11-Oct-2011 00:49:23 CDT

Wonder why?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
And so it ends...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ours is showing different. When I click on yours in the Oct 28 link it says this

GET (none) www.abovetopsecret.com... Tuesday, 11-Oct-2011 01:12:18 CDT

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Oct 28 page is gone. Uh everything is gone. All related pages, safe, manual, RECORD etc...

The safe 9999 link still works for me:
oct282011.com...

but you're right. Everything else is gone. Completely

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Ours is showing different. When I click on yours in the Oct 28 link it says this

reply to post by favouriteslave

Weird.
Mine shows this.

GET (none)
oct282011.com...
Tuesday, 11-Oct-2011 00:49:23 CDT

Wonder why

Yeah, this is what mine shows as well:

GET (none)
(none)
Tuesday, 11-Oct-2011 01:14:26 CDT

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Source code for OOBE/lucid dreamer: "ignoring"

Source code for probability equation: "material same habits" (I'm not sure what that means.)

Maybe it means we are or some of us are ignoring going out of body which by the way I am noticing it's easy to get out now especially if driving. For those having trouble the whirling dirvishes spin to get it going and then they can vanish and change levels with you. To those land locked they actually vanish.

Maybe those equations mean over analyzing using left brain gives you only the material_same_habits

or NO results.

I'm having time skips a bit. It's more than how you see test answers or ahead for acing tests. It's jumping head and looping back so I already know what I am going to do. It's harder to not know ahead and bring it up or react to the knowledge. Like due to how everyone freaks and it takes long explanations you try to not react or bring it up. I'm like seeing through walls or aware through walls. Like I was inside (technically but I had OBE bilocated visioned when my son thought of me) my apartment and my son was at my car but had grabbed the wrong keys. I saw him puzzling and turning to come back inside and the full thoughts of his need had me going to get the key he wanted and taking it off the ring to hand it to him by the time he unlocked the door.His thought pulled me to 'remote view ' him and telepath vision.I saw him clear as day without windows. Of course, we do quite a bit of this in the family but not with company around to question us.My close friends are doing this, too. Answering the telepathy talking on the phone.Like "Oh yes here's that phone number for so and so you wanted" when you hadn't even got to bring it up but was why you called. I knew today my new phone was going to have someone break in and go to dead before it did. I almost wondered if because I knew it it made it happen.

Of course, I used to wonder about seeing car wrecks ahead in the road so to stop to not be THE vehicle in it if my seeing it caused it. I did my best to unsee alot if I could unattach the emotion to it of having seen it.I changed as many scenarios as I could to undo them.

It is like I am noticing abilities I suppressed after fourth grade and present with NDE's are going to be part of this new world.My vibrational levels are changing back to before the incidents of fourth grade happened. Maybe it's from the music on that site reconnected our DNA back up.

Is anyone else noticing this? Like I jumped a bit and THEN something fell in the bathroom.The sound was AFTER my reaction.I KNEW this object was going to fall and reacted to the sound that hadn't happened quite yet.

Of course this always gets more pronounced around the full moon and 2 a.m peaks.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
And so it ends...

Cue Jackson Browne.

"All good things have to come to an end, the thrills have to fade before they come round again..."

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
How did you get the safe 9999 to work? I tried it and it gave me the general GET (none)

Everything is GONE! Seriously, this is how it's going to be? Just cut the strings and run? How coward.

oct282011.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I copy and pasted that.
It is what I got when I clicked on the .[....]
Now NONE of it is working.

Quite interesting.
Either hacked again or as Framm has said.
It is over - quite abruptly.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

How did you get the safe 9999 to work? I tried it and it gave me the general GET (none)

Everything is GONE! Seriously, this is how it's going to be? Just cut the strings and run? How coward.

oct282011.com...

Yeah, I got the 9999 to work again, just by clicking on my link. So mine still works, but I originally found the Oct 28 page from that other conspiracy site instead of this one, so maybe that's the difference?

Ready, can you verify that your 9999 doesn't work?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I can get the main page still with the cat.

Source code still has October 28th, 2011 - Step Eight.day - Travel (_) - The change is happening

I think now the Travel is referring to remote viewing traveling and being transported with your spirit body to where you think of as they pull you thinking of you.

link   
Post your link to the safe, I'll see if it works for me

oct282011.com...

Yeah, I got the 9999 to work again, just by clicking on my link. So mine still works, but I originally found the Oct 28 page from that other conspiracy site instead of this one, so maybe that's the difference?

link   

oct282011.com...

Nothing is working for me.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Post your link to the safe, I'll see if it works for me

oct282011.com...

oct282011.com...

But maybe since I have visited this one frequently (its my favorite of the safe pages), it may be in my cache??

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

oct282011.com...

I don't think he is cutting the strings and running.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

oct282011.com...

Nothing is working for me.

Thanks for checking. Odd that we all see slightly different things and some things work while others do not. Puzzling.

I'm also using Google Chrome if that makes any difference.

link   
How are some able to and some not? I cleared my cache, have you tried to clear your cache and then see if it still works?

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
I can get the main page still with the cat.

Source code still has October 28th, 2011 - Step Eight.day - Travel (_) - The change is happening

I think now the Travel is referring to remote viewing traveling and being transported with your spirit body to where you think of as they pull you thinking of you.

link   
This matter is now resolved, the website is gone. Our systems have been restored and we continue to monitor, we would just like to thank the ones of you who did send us your logs and information, we thank you and wish you all the best.

John Smith

Sent via Sub Loop of BITF Mail Systems

top topics

<< 761  762  763    765  766  767 >>

join