It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 763
<< 760  761  762    764  765  766 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Oh, T, go listen to some Pantera

Just kidding... looooove you!

Floyd is KING.

Good night... fer real this time

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I take my leave one more time.

Be kind to one another.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
reply to post by TNTarheel

It is extremely ignorant for you to think I am taking opens side. I am not taking anyones side. From what I have seen, she was never attacked, I read the full email.

You are the one taking sides, only seeing one side. I am looking at BOTH.

Perspectives issues!!! I wonder when that brown dwarf collides us with another dimension with its ways, mirages, illusions, other capacities, senses or loss of some of the sensorium we have will this improve our empathy characteristics where we 'ken' or 'grok' one another or a happening occurrence? Like we base happenings on our 'past' experiences or thoughts concluded about past. When time is running all around backwards and forwards then how will we judge things? Maybe we are getting so close to the time we are getting a bent edge of perception issues to come? Just forget about every thing you thought, they thought and just GROUP HUG. Our words aren't working well and for me I can hardly remember who said what with all these handles everyone has and people claiming to be name hopping besides one moment being a she and the next a he. Then the next person calls them just the opposite. I'm having to run a real life besides two mirror worlds on the side now to invest so much energy and time over issues which are bizarre compared to major earth changes and dimensionalities we are about to be have added here.

I'm going to go lucid dream so night to all. Make up. In case I got caught up in the 'attack' paranoia asking what "V" meant which I thought was Victory or a V person name. I was not attacking, just curious in case I was on the outside of the "V' in the know club. I seem to be out of the loop quite a bit here with my real life jamming in here and others jamming on to my computer getting virtually stuck on it so I can't keep up.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
Our words aren't working well and for me I can hardly remember who said what with all these handles everyone has and people claiming to be name hopping besides one moment being a she and the next a he. Then the next person calls them just the opposite.

Your words speak true, Blueberry. A hug for you

I have always been...and forever will be...a woman child.

Peace
edit on 10/10/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I mean no harm, it is just hard to focus with all of these accusations flying around. I have no grudges or hard feelings to anyone. I see the love has disappeared, and fear has taken over. I am not taking sides, and I will listen and keep an open mind to whatever anyone has to say.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I mean no harm, it is just hard to focus with all of these accusations flying around. I have no grudges or hard feelings to anyone. I see the love has disappeared, and fear has taken over. I am not taking sides, and I will listen and keep an open mind to whatever anyone has to say.

There is no room...or need...for fear here, Apollo. There is, however, need for trust among us, yes? If we cannot trust each other, then who can we trust.

Good night to you, my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Good-night to you, my thread friends. I am very weary so I go to take my rest.

Be kind to one another.

Peace

TNTarheel

One cannot say be kind yet promote unkind acts.

I suppose one CAN. It's a new NOW.

Be Happy, Your influence perhaps people are growing learning random acts of kindness. ..notice RANDOM...not CONSTANT...savour the insert.

PS~~I just try to be gentle and tell myself they likely just drank a huge dose of aspartame downing microwaved tea or they are coming out of MKultra MPD and are unaware of how something got taken. Without body language and intonations just typed words many things can get overlooked chatting with others demanding attention in ones home the nuances among cultures, friends can all be misinterpreted a bit totally unintentionally.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
DUN DUN DUN!

They will deceive you

Go to the source

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Biggest heart hugs Apollo Enigma. Have no fear, love is right here to always pick up.

Folks are a bit fragile right now and are like a child too tired when they each pop a fear love flew the coup or was a put on then they all get defensive and it gets to be contagious. You would notice it is hard for "paranoid' or suspicious people to believe love is secure. OPEN's presentation and approach you got to admit is not exactly Mother Theresa or Casanova. It's not the usual human approach...almost like from an alien or something.There is some pressure underneath writing on a forum that ' jokes''about being CIA, our known mind games psyops.This is like going to a Candid Camera studio and expecting not to get set up or filmed.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
double post due to emotion happening
edit on 10-10-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: double post so erasing one.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I mean no harm, it is just hard to focus with all of these accusations flying around. I have no grudges or hard feelings to anyone. I see the love has disappeared, and fear has taken over. I am not taking sides, and I will listen and keep an open mind to whatever anyone has to say. [/quote
Look with an open heart to feel what another is saying. Reassure them of the love. Ignore their fear or acknowledge your own and you will see fear was just an illusion based on perceptions which were illusions themselves.

We have been indoctrinated to respond with fear, caution, suspicion, closed down-ness. It takes time to let old conditionings fall away.

What do you think happened to Comet Elenin disapearing at the perihelion? Maybe someone here thought with heart compassion enwrapped enough to disappear it. Maybe we can disappear all the doom period even the brown dwarf and this revolution event with major disrupting Earth changes.

I got warned off discussing alternative over the counter preperations if you know what I mean as not being allowed for ATS.Your email is lost in a vast overload of 100's right now to write you off forum.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have been pondering for a while now.
Exactly what the choice is.
I think instead of between love and fear.
It is asleep and awake.

Under the main page on the site.
.[....] appears under this statement.
Choice, is yours
I think that .[....] stands for a[wake].
Emphasis on wake.
Not sure why or where that come from.
Or if it even makes sense.

I also noticed that the .[....] is also under the cat pic.
It is titled choice.
Just thinking out loud.

I am so sorry for your loss.
You are a gentle but strong spirit.
Time heals everything.
Many blessings to you my friend.

I am lighting a candle.
Sending warm and healing i-huggies - version 1.0.

eta: Open is saying doubt is your story.
Instead of doubt your story.

*Wandering back into lurk mode.*

edit on 10-10-2011 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
DUN DUN DUN!

They will deceive you

Go to the source

Wow. Page totally changed again. That was fast. I just checked like 15 minutes ago and it was just the white page with "start in california".

is .[....] different than [....]. ???

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomish

DUN DUN DUN!

They will deceive you

Go to the source

Wow. Page totally changed again. That was fast. I just checked like 15 minutes ago and it was just the white page with "start in california".

What changed within 15 minutes?

You mean the period at the end of the second one?
Got lost.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomish

Mirror?
I don't know.

Bayes' Law.
Probability.
Conditional, marginal, total.

Those who continue to push away and don't understand are the ones who haven't found themselves inside one of the manuals.

*yawn*
edit on 10-10-2011 by JourPolaire because: quote

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

DUN DUN DUN!

They will deceive you

Go to the source

What changed within 15 minutes?

You mean the period at the end of the second one?
Got lost.

I'm not sure. When I was at the site a while ago, there were no images, just the "start in California", the countdown, and some other text. The OOBE or lucid dreamer is new to me. Maybe I just missed it? You've been seeing the OOBE/lucid dreamer for a little while?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Source code for OOBE/lucid dreamer: "ignoring"

Source code for probability equation: "material same habits" (I'm not sure what that means.)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Source code for OOBE/lucid dreamer: "ignoring"

Source code for probability equation: "material same habits" (I'm not sure what that means.)

Can you please post a link to where you see these words.
The images have been there for me.
A few word changes is all I have noticed.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by JourPolaire

Fabulous!!! Strawberry Fields...my new code word...it's kind of like we're stoned on doom or something.It's like we're in such a dream world all the real reports of doom really keep vanishing. Or else the CIA boogaboys faked us out with NASA and every thing. Our big measure of doom after we intensely wanted it to JUST DISAPPEAR when I woke up that morning to check out I was still here with no visible earthquake found indeed it had totally VANISHED at perihelion.

Don't worry BE HAPPY

Remember the Lion King SLEEPS tonight

I FOUND the "V"

Sharon STONE presents the "V".

The STONED Beatles presents Strawberry Fields...

King STONER presents Don'w Worry, Be Happy!!!

OPEN presents " Keep always in mind, there are no coincidences."

Is there a coincidence we cannot talk about changes in consciousness on this forum dare mention" the emperor wears no clothes" or fact that every musician we know is stoned or high on something. The more stoned they are the better they created success it looks like. Of course, we all know they are stoned on love, so stoned they all are awake it's all an illusion, just be happy and see what you see together. No reason to not play.

Now my oct282011.com page finally did change to all white, too. I guess I passed or something.

In green is added:

They will deceive you.

If you are expecting explosion, fire, death, and destruction then your mind is in the wrong place, and you will be disappointed. That is not what this is about. There has never been a mention of an ending, there will be a 29th.

OK, OPEN it's YOU making us paranoid or bringing it up. "They will deceive you"..

You are reflecting your own inhibitions. So what if we get deceived. It's all an illusion any way. Come to my party. We will have such an illusion we will be SURE it was an illusion. Get over our selves, It is OK to be deceived. It's part of make BElieve. Fake it til you make it.Role play it. I planned to have a 29th also.You think I'm missing the global orgy planned for December 21, 2012?!!!! The party goes on.

OK so now it looks like I am going to my Blueberry Hills Appalachia find me a rainbow gathering or something high in nature.

Meet you in the strawberry patch beside blueberry hills. Bring the Lion King.
edit on 11-10-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: epidemic of videos

edit on 11-10-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 760  761  762    764  765  766 >>

join