It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 761
<< 758  759  760    762  763  764 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is very sad and most disturbing to me.

A anonymous website is set up by someone who is anything but open...old truths introduced with no explanation and no guidance. People flock to it...never question its worth or its purpose. No one questions why a stranger would want them to open their mind...unshutter it to all. No one worries about subliminal messages in sounds or images.

Time comes to you and says she has information and feels she can prove it. She is attacked...vilified...mocked. Some try to bully her into telling what she thinks she knows...before she is ready.

The same thing Open did when she tried to tell him he was not cloaked completely.

So much for this thread being family.

Peace
TNTarheel

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

A anonymous website is set up by someone who is anything but open...old truths introduced with no explanation and no guidance. People flock to it...never question its worth or its purpose. No one questions why a stranger would want them to open their mind...unshutter it to all. No one worries about subliminal messages in sounds or images.

Time comes to you and says she has information and feels she can prove it. She is attacked...vilified...mocked. Some try to bully her into telling what she thinks she knows...before she is ready.

The same thing Open did when she tried to tell him he was not cloaked completely.

Peace
TNTarheel

This thread stopped being "family" when time came in with empty words and accusations. You are wise TNT, you cannot claim to know something and show NO PROOF. I am not standing by ANYONE or taking any SIDES. I am simply trying to see what she has to say. What did Open do to her? You both make these claims yet provide nothing. The only "proof" I have seen shows your granddaughter to be attacking Open. Please shed light on the matter, so we can all see what this is you are both talking about.

Also, your granddaughter attacked ME, for asking for PROOF. Who is it you are describing in your post?
edit on 10-10-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Peace
TNTarheel

I truly apologize if that is how my comment came across. it was not intended to harm, mock, attack or anything of that nature. it was simply how i am feeling.

perception is really what it is about, no?
edit on 10-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: another thought

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm with you TNT and Time.

Time has info and has stated to share it when the time is right. Perhaps they are gathering it up in a way to present it? Maybe everyone should just be patient and let Time do their thing. I too hope to hear it soon and I'm good with waiting if it's the truth.

Cannot compare Time to 0pen, like apples and oranges. So now, lets not be harsh on each other okay?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
This thread stopped being "family" when time came in with empty words and accusations. You are wise TNT, you cannot claim to know something and show NO PROOF. I am not standing by ANYONE or taking any SIDES. I am simply trying to see what she has to say. What did Open do to her? You both make these claims yet provide nothing. The only "proof" I have seen shows your granddaughter to be attacking Open. Please shed light on the matter, so we can all see what this is you are both talking about.

Time's words were not empty, Apollo. Have you read all her posts...not just the ones tonight? She shared many emails between herself and Open. This is Time's story to tell. I have no doubt she will tell it all. It is who she is. She still strives to be fair to Open.

I have made no "claims", Apollo. If I have, please point them out to me. I continue to say the very same things I have said since I joined this thread many, many pages ago.

To "see" one must open their eyes...even to things they would not.

There are others in this thread who are aware of what has been found...or not. No one who is wise works in a vacuum.

Peace

Apollo, be fair. Who cast the first stone?
edit on 10/10/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Time's words were not empty, Apollo. Have you read all her posts...not just the ones tonight? She shared many emails between herself and Open. This is Time's story to tell. I have no doubt she will tell it all. It is who she is. She still strives to be fair to Open.

I have made no "claims", Apollo. If I have, please point them out to me. I continue to say the very same things I have said since I joined this thread many, many pages ago.

To "see" one must open their eyes...even to things they would not.

There are others in this thread who are aware of what has been found...or not. No one who is wise works in a vacuum.

Peace

Being fair is nothing what her posts show. I am still waiting to see the emails that she was "attacked" by open.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Being fair is nothing what her posts show. I am still waiting to see the emails that she was "attacked" by open.

They are part of this thread, Apollo. All one must do is read them, yes?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I have read them, I have yet to see where she was attacked.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i do truly believe that all will come in it's time. but let us not talk of things to come until it is their time OK?

ahh..impetuous youth

edit on 10-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: most often it is better to be silent and thought the fool...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I have read them, I have yet to see where she was attacked.

Do you remember some of them....cut & pasted parts...being posted to Record? Do you remember Open speaking as if she had threatened him? Do you remember his alluding on Record that John of BITF was the same person "attacking" him? These things have been deleted from Record now. Have you asked yourself why they disappeared after Time posted here of their email exchange?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

T, I hate to say it, but I think you're wasting your breath...

It would appear that some people have had far too much soma.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

First of all, I noticed no attack on time by Open, if anything he was just being a little cocky with the "you dont have info, you can't stop this".

Second of all, I never saw where he alluded that John Smith and Time were the same person. Point me in the right direction?
edit on 10-10-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

T, I hate to say it, but I think you're wasting your breath...

It would appear that some people have had far too much soma.

Oui, mon ami, I know. Either one can see...or they cannot, yes?

It is almost enough to make me doubt my own sight.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Unfortunately, as history has taught us, the blind usually end up being led by the blind.

Hard, at times, to sit and watch from the sidelines, no?

Things will unfold as they should, in time, and on Time's terms.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

First of all, I noticed no attack on time by Open, if anything he was just being a little cocky with the "you dont have info, you can't stop this".

Second of all, I never saw where he alluded that John Smith and Time were the same person. Point me in the right direction?
edit on 10-10-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

Hello, 200

I am not sure I can without the actually posts by Open.

I do not expect anyone who did not see it then to be able to see it now. HIndsight is not always 20/20.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

Unfortunately, as history has taught us, the blind usually end up being led by the blind.

Hard, at times, to sit and watch from the sidelines, no?

Things will unfold as they should, in time, and on Time's terms.

Oui...very hard.

Confrontation is not my strength. I abhor it...it drains me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Ok and that's no problem.

I am here, listening to all sides of the story. Just gets a little annoying when both sides are holding back info, yes?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I am here, listening to all sides of the story. Just gets a little annoying when both sides are holding back info, yes?

Yes, 200, it gets more than a little annoying.

The question is whether that information will even be given credence when it is shared, yes? I mean on both sides of this...whatever it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Yes, 200, it gets more than a little annoying.

The question is whether that information will even be given credence when it is shared, yes? I mean on both sides of this...whatever it is.
there may be more sides to this story than we can count. credence will be given where it is due. no doubt. just please Time, do not defend yourself so readily. you know what you know. when it is time to speak what you know, you will i'm sure. until then it may be better to hold your ground and save your energy for when it will be needed. jus sayin...
edit on 10-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo

top topics

<< 758  759  760    762  763  764 >>

join