It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

HAAHAHAHAHAHthe proffitts...LOL
good one TNT

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I assume open is the person running the site. Sorry if I annoyed you by scanning, I'm gonna retire from the game, I don't wanna spoil things for everyone else.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by open28

Well you have our attention. your on a conspiracy site.... I think if someone is gonna listen here is the place.... let it roll on sir

link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
im going to go out on a massive limb here, I know open was hacked the other day, thats why the site went down after the initial server overload thanks to our curiosity. I don't know why or who, but I just know.

ivana who is going to control what now? O_o

at this point I must admit I am not entirely calm. its nice to see your responces here open, assuming your who I think you are.

YOU never answer my emails.

I've seen that symbol alot here... what does O_o mean ??

?

link   
reply to post by rushunt

It seems all roads lead to....Texas

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thelighter

It wasn't you...you can't do that kind of stuff with a simple scanner. I mean, you're good, but I don't think you're THAT good. Are you?

link   
I'm actually already bored with this, and I definitely don't want a virus! I'm calling it quits too. haha

link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by rushunt

That's just a number

link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

thats either good or bad ...im in texas LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
None of the pictures have eyes. The only picture with eyes have Sunglasses (the john lennon book). Correct me if i'm wrong. You have no idea how many hours i've put into this. just tell please.

link   
reply to post by Ivanova

you sent me emails? my bad I shall check on that asap

O_o is a facial emote, portraying suprise and "uh...whut?" in one symbol
edit on 26/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

link   
Open, if you've been away for a few hours, who has been updating the site?

link   

Originally posted by open28
reply to post by rushunt

I wish I could just say it, and I've tried, believe me. It's imperative that you see it for yourself.. Me telling you I've "engineered a way to make pigs fly" will not hit you as hard as stepping outside and seeing it on your own as I have. I believe that whole heartedly, and I am working on the solution here, I have no control over the site at the moment. The site will remain the same, so you can get it on your own time.

By the way, the answer has been there the whole time, you've just been distracted. It's all in the eyes

So you have zero control of the site right now?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I think we are getting hacked.
I was wondering about this for days now, I guess I have my answer.

I'm guessing they just did a simple XSS attack. The person or people involved in this are clearly narcissistic like I said earlier in the thread.

"A narcissistic injury occurs when someone defeats or criticizes the narcissistic individual. The narcissist may not show it outwardly, but he is haunted by criticisms and defeats. When a narcissistic injury occurs, the narcissist begins to feel empty, degraded, and humiliated and he is capable of retaliating with narcissistic rage. His reactions constitute disdain or defiant attacks."

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by rushunt

I wish I could just say it, and I've tried, believe me. It's imperative that you see it for yourself.. Me telling you I've "engineered a way to make pigs fly" will not hit you as hard as stepping outside and seeing it on your own as I have. I believe that whole heartedly, and I am working on the solution here, I have no control over the site at the moment. The site will remain the same, so you can get it on your own time.

By the way, the answer has been there the whole time, you've just been distracted. It's all in the eyes

It is the eyes of the hurricane... huge hurricanes have multiple eye wall replacements...
reminds me of that surgery graphic on the Oct 28 website.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by rushunt

That's just a number

Yes, and the others were never involved.

Look, Open, we are a conspiracy site. Share with us and let us seek our own proof (or lack of it). You will be treated fairly, with dignity and respect...we ask the same.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Dearest Open....

Please just talk. I know you say no one listens... give us the benefit of the doubt that we have given you and if you want us to trust in you... show some. We all know the world is crashing down, you wont surprise us.... and I fear that all this weird happenings have some what discredited or made some run away in a hurry. It can never go back to where it was now, this is a conspiracy site.. just spill it bro...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ivanova I have no emails from you, nor messages here at ats, please resend or ignore me if im missing something here >_>

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
OH, and the safe's back. And **42 is still active. So it couldn't have been that. It was just us sharing too fast.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The site is back with an updated message:

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ .[....]

Give up if you must, that's what history has taught you.

You are witnessing what you can do, outside this website, right now. There are no coincidences.

I am not open28 - I did not shut down the site, it was hacked; there are more than just 2 sites involved. Many, many people try to hold you back.

www.projectpixels.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join