It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 756
<< 753  754  755    757  758  759 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
As a sidenote: you have to get used to the idea that Madonna IS GOING to open her legs on diapers when she's 95.

Oh, Walker...what a vision

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

It's called "avant-garde" art.
Deal with it, T.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Why does oct 28 always have to do with something bad?

It doesn't HAVE to do with something bad. I suppose it depends on your perspective. I'm just going to do party time, get to high nature and treasure each moment living in the now. Due to this lucid dream I am just not going to do it over land that won't be here.I will be with all the others who are listening to their dreams. I have seen many events ahead like this and then others start to report their dreams and take precautions. Those that don't,choose to experience what I saw in the dream ahead of it. Hopefully there are better dream masters who can avert all the dreams of greedy people who have got the planet in this shape.

Personally I had a lucid dream last night that I was in a very big war, fighting for the US army against a middle east country and possibly russia. It was extremely vivid and lucid at the end of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

who is michael ?
your bf ?, a guide, an angel ?

link   

It's called "avant-garde" art.
Deal with it, T.

If I must, Walker, only if I must...lol

I would much rather says "Oh the colors" than "Ow! My eyes!".

link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Mmmmm Kick-ass opus by a kick-ass good band!
Can I take care of the singer for anger management private lessons?
Please, pretty please with sugar on top?

:\ Hmpf. Okay. Silentwalker. Out.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Duty calls, my friends, and I must answer.

It is almost time for little hugs and kisses...I am more than ready

I hope to see you again this evening.

Be kind to one another.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Alright. I would advise some mushrooms prior to any Madonna consumption then.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Alright. I would advise some mushrooms prior to any Madonna consumption then.

But of course! I adore mushrooms in my pasta sauce. They are wonderful as a side dish to Schnitzel also.

Speaking of Schnitzel...some light reading if you're open:

Hello...

NASA scientist...

edit on 10/10/2011 by TNTarheel because: added links

edit on 10/10/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I went over to that Benevolent thread and it explains it.We were to lucid dream to be made aware to look at the time line to be shown the dream.Some just have very vivid dreams and having prods about it consciously given helps them remember and keep lucidity about seeing it in our altered dream state.

Quote from ET man much better than me:

A world disaster will occur causing a cataclysm event on the horizon that will bring coast lines far inland around the world, super storms never before seen in history will occur as a result of this, earthquakes will be seen on a scale unheard of.

This warning is something not to be taken lightly, this message is not to spread fear but to spread awareness and knowledge so those around you may start mentally and spiritually preparing for such an event.

Many compartmentalized societies have been planning for these events.

Most of you know within what lies ahead but you must now come to the realization of it. You are here on earth now at this time for a specific reason and those who are here for such reasons already know inside what they must do. It is within you, all answers will be found within yourself. Follow inner feelings as your physical mind is incapable of connecting with such knowledge.

I will be offering information and will plainly tell you of unspoken things happening in the world and about to take place with a look at what has been right in plain sight. Things are intentionally placed in plain sight as to bring them to pass, most do not realize all that is out there. Compartmentalized groups have been working together knowing these times are very near and preparing for such events.

These events have been intentionally kept and hidden from the world and public.

Become aware of what is soon to come, I will further explain what more is not being shown or told you. I will go into further details on what events will take place, how and when. For those wondering who am I and what source has brought me such information I plainly say it is within you to know if my words are true or not. I cannot share with you who I am or what I know only that I am a voice coming forward with a whisper and warning hoping some will listen who were meant to hear. "

I haven't read more and Michael hadn't appeared to interrupt my regular dream to show me this until last night to see a whole big extended scenario. Is this bad? It is a journey. Being aware we can make spiritual choices and intuition and chose to optimistically prepare to be in joy not fear and in the now making lemonade out of the lemons the greed and short cuts of some have presented and our indifference to making changes to not arrive here feeling too small.I'm going to go read that thread.

link   

I went over to that Benevolent thread and it explains it.We were to lucid dream to be made aware to look at the time line to be shown the dream.Some just have very vivid dreams and having prods about it consciously given helps them remember and keep lucidity about seeing it in our altered dream state.

Quote from ET man much better than me:

A world disaster will occur causing a cataclysm event on the horizon that will bring coast lines far inland around the world, super storms never before seen in history will occur as a result of this, earthquakes will be seen on a scale unheard of.

This warning is something not to be taken lightly, this message is not to spread fear but to spread awareness and knowledge so those around you may start mentally and spiritually preparing for such an event.

Many compartmentalized societies have been planning for these events.

Most of you know within what lies ahead but you must now come to the realization of it. You are here on earth now at this time for a specific reason and those who are here for such reasons already know inside what they must do. It is within you, all answers will be found within yourself. Follow inner feelings as your physical mind is incapable of connecting with such knowledge.

I will be offering information and will plainly tell you of unspoken things happening in the world and about to take place with a look at what has been right in plain sight. Things are intentionally placed in plain sight as to bring them to pass, most do not realize all that is out there. Compartmentalized groups have been working together knowing these times are very near and preparing for such events.

These events have been intentionally kept and hidden from the world and public.

Become aware of what is soon to come, I will further explain what more is not being shown or told you. I will go into further details on what events will take place, how and when. For those wondering who am I and what source has brought me such information I plainly say it is within you to know if my words are true or not. I cannot share with you who I am or what I know only that I am a voice coming forward with a whisper and warning hoping some will listen who were meant to hear. "

I haven't read more and Michael hadn't appeared to interrupt my regular dream to show me this until last night to see a whole big extended scenario. Is this bad? It is a journey. Being aware we can make spiritual choices and intuition and chose to optimistically prepare to be in joy not fear and in the now making lemonade out of the lemons the greed and short cuts of some have presented and our indifference to making changes to not arrive here feeling too small.I'm going to go read that thread.

link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Agreed.
But, I must confess, I much prefer their earlier stuff... A day hasn't gone by in a long while without 'Origin of Symmetry' being played from start to finish, at least once.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Bye for now, T!

Hope you have a wonderful remainder-of-the-day

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Genuine question here:

I am reading about many dreams (lucid at that) involving tsunamis, whatever volcanic catastrophe, when not a full blown war with middle eastern countries...

Since it's supposed to be a lucid dream... Can't you just turn it all into a multiplication fish party, or dancing on the third moon or something that jolly and grandiose?
Or does the crave for doom is an inherent part of the absolute game?

I'm just asking. Since we're "in control" while lucid dreaming, what's the use of the reeking skin? Or is it maybe we're so enamored with it…
edit on 10-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: emphasis

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Very interesting dream indeed.

So in your dream it's still 27th in CA meaning before midnight. On the East Coast it's past midnight (28th) The sea floods up to Arizona. What about CA?

Right now everyone is talking about the El Hierro Volcano in the Canary Islands ready to erupt. If it's big enough tsunami can hit the East Coast of US, but definitely not that far into the US to reach AZ.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Ha! You may be a chilly day, you sure know how to warm up!
I'm under that blanket.
Yup.

edit on 10-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Or does the crave for doom is an inherent part of the absolute game?

I'm just asking. Since we're "in control" while lucid dreaming, what's the use of the reeking skin? Or is it maybe we're so enamored with it…

Like moths to a flame.
Every time.
It's in our nature.
Or, so I've been told.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Interesting, isn't it..?
That's what my brother labels as "Enlightenment in the gutter".
I love my brother.

ps. As for moth, you gotta be stupid as moth to go burn your Icarus in the flame. Everyone knows the story. Can't we learn?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

who is michael ?
your bf ?, a guide, an angel ?

Michael is like a bilocator dream crasher Nordic appearing person. He doesn't have wings but can blip out. We would call him an angel or time line monitor.He interrupts my dreams to make me see things,,,lucid dreams of things ahead. I saw Katrina ahead 3 weeks and got my children to move out of what would be ground zero. There place was only the foundation just like in the dream. I had to get my son to leave and take a job inland so my daughter would leave without giving two weeks notice to Taco Bell and another son come get our storage valuables moved as it was going to float off into the ocean which it did. After I had the dream, my son began having the dreams so instead of playing in the hurricane he actually left taking a temporary job inland to not be there. It's the only one we've moved ourselves around a bit. My sister didn't listen just as the Michael scene showed and she had the extreme car wreck leaving too late just as I had told her.

I have had other Halloween dreams too and exactly they happen.

top topics

<< 753  754  755    757  758  759 >>

join