It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 745
<< 742  743  744    746  747  748 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by Wayseer

Seems like a non-issue, it's not being used as a proxy no?

Lack of progress is fustrating...
edit on 6-10-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

Aww… Don't be so rough.
Are you Progress Monitor in Chief? ::wink::
You gateman lived uoy

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Morning all! Hope everyone is having a beautiful day so far!!
I've been working on something here, and though it's far from finished I wanted to post what I've found so far, before I lose my train of thought...

I started searching possible meanings behind ~ and $.
This search lead me to this page.
Drawing Objects
At the very bottom of the page you will see the keyboard mapping for the lower set of glyphs from the Symbol font.

This lead me to think of the letters in the puzzles on the main page in the form of the greek alphabet.
ans= alpha nu sigma
SBJ= sigma beta theta
miror=mu Iota rho omicron rho
lgt= lambda gamma tau
aw= alpha omega

In searching the various modern meanings of the symbols of the greek alphabet I came across this site:
Brain Wave Functions
as well as the mathematical and scientific uses of these symbols.
This info can be found here:
Greek letters used in mathematics, science, and engineering

Now here's where it gets really tricky...
1st- the symbol for lowercase rho can be seen as the Latin symbol for Pi.
Notice on the oct28 main page the lowercase letter r is underlined, which to me points out the importance of that letter, and possibly the meaning of every other underscore on the page.
2nd- alpha, beta, and theta waves are 3 of the 4 brain waves. Active thinking, reflection/relaxation, and day dreaming to be precise.
3rd- we can find many of these greek symbols within geometry and/or astronomy. Alpha- right ascension as well as the 1st angle of a triangle. Nu- dimension of null space. Beta- ecliptic latitude. Theta- the angle to the x axis in the xy plane in spherical or cylindrical coordinates.
4th- sigma is representative of self energy in condensed matter physics.
5th- lambda indicates the wavelength of any wave, especially in physics, electronics engineering, and mathematics. Gamma is surface energy in materials science. Tau is the golden ratio (1.618...), although φ (phi) is more common.
6th- alpha and omega... wow that sounds familiar... omega= Ω refers to the longitude of the ascending node of an orbit
Now, my thoughts are not quite solid yet, so bear with me...

SBJ= (uppercase sigma) beta theta= Self-energy active thought daydreams= lucid dreams?

SBJ> I am of Pi> @
Searching leads to understanding what we are and brings about lucid dreams...
(read backwards of course since > means greater than. I assumed that you must begin small and work towards the greater...)

Now take the geometry aspect of all of this and look at the box and the circle.
See the box as a cube, the circle as a sphere, and the clock hands as radial lines.
rho is also = spherical radius
alpha = first angle, right ascension
beta= ecliptic latitude
theta= x axis in the xy plane

Could this possibly be pointing to coordinates?

_2(lgt)aw
Pi x 2 (wavelength x surface energy x Phi) the beginning and the end??? the spiral maybe???

Like I said, I am far from finished with this thought train, but I'm running out of time for the day and needed to put it all together.
Any thoughts???
De-bunkers???
Can any one else run with this by any chance????

edit on 6-10-2011 by avatar22 because: add on

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Thanks avatar looks like you put some thought into it. I cant run with it but I'll try to walk.

Also did you have any thoughts on the math code at the bottom? I've been working at it and I've had a few different outcomes.

Also, did anyone catch this? On 0000 there is a picture of a hand pointing right, but the file name is "left". The alt tag is "You're supposed to use what you know..."

edit on 6-10-2011 by 200457 because: ForMATinG

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just thought i would post my dream (just copied and pasted out of my dream log)
it was odd and had me quite startled last night.

Ian is my roommate, Nikki is my girlfriend, Will is a guy down the hall.

The night before last I had a dream of seeing multiple red ufos in the sky.

I had previously had a dreams of killing a turtle, according to a dream interpretation site

Turtle
To see a turtle in your dream symbolizes wisdom, faithfulness, longevity, and loyalty. It also suggests that you need to take it slow in some situation or relationship in your life. With time and patience, you will make steady progress. Alternatively, a turtle indicates that you are sheltering yourself from the realities of life. You are putting forth a hard exterior and not letting others in. As a result, you are feeling withdrawn.

anyways, heres the dream..

Oct 6- Ian and I are at a house in my neighborhood (the one next to Kenzie Gonzales) I drove Nikkis car there, we pulled into the dirt drive way and a bunch of people pulled behind us. We looked in the sky and saw the red twinkling lights as mentioned in Oct 4's dream. We turned around and saw more, than there was a silent explosion and a fireball coming at us, we dove behind a ditch and a huge (what appeared to be a NASA space shuttle) crashed about 300 yards from us. We got up and looked around, noticing that it had destroyed the cars around us, we couldn't get Nikkis car so we left, we started to walk up the green belt, I am trying to call Nikki but my phone isn't working. We turn around and see the shuttle morphine back up and trying to take off again (im in my house alone now watching, will is watching tv in the basement) the shuttle tries to take off and goes up and crashes back down into Jack Kotarbas house (im outside again) i watch as everyone in the house is trying to get out and scrambling to not get crushed. I turned away and ran back to my house (now where Zane Asbells house is) and told my mom that we need to leave, we all opened the garage and went outside, we saw another spaceship coming down and crash into a house across from us. a mother is in there and asks her newborn child what she should name the aliens when they come out. the spaceship opened up and a weird alien with tentacles is in there, it grabs and kills the woman. Chris turns into a turtle (at this point i know its a dream, but cant get away from how real it is) and he goes over to help the mom and the alien rips off his legs and stomps on his back, killing him. I scream at my mom that we need to run, we run up Dorado towards blue heron and stop and turn around, the katorbas are trying to leave in their car and the once shuttle turns into a robot thing and crushes their car. my mom and i run and hide under a deck (by wiis house) the robot starts punching under all the decks so we run into the street. it sees us and comes after us, we run under a tree and run back past the robot. i know at this pot that i cant die. we can either fight or run. the entire dream is lucid (starting at the turtle part) but it seemed to real. woke up startled and fast heart beat, worried about the future. reoccurring themes, turtle dying, and the red lights.

I have to stress how incredibly real the dream felt to me, of course we all have dreams where we think its real, but this one just felt.. different.

Give me your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sorry to budge in here, I still don't have anything concrete on what I have been working on. I just had a funny thought that made me laugh. @ans. You could write that atans which leads you to this. I am pretty sure that is not what is meant, but it made me laugh!

More laughs. Smile people! Laughing is a virtue.

The @ symbol has a lot of meanings behind it. Without more clues, I do not think we will discover the true meaning behind why the symbol was used.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Wayseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayseer

I love mushrooms.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think we need to go back to lucid dreaming. That seems to be where everyone is stuck at the moment. I have mentioned several times how lucid dreaming is important to controlling and understanding your mind.

You could take that line of reasoning even farther. If you cannot control your unconscious mind in dreams, then when you die you may not be able to keep you mind/soul together. I know some who feel this way. I do not necessarily agree with the idea, but it is a different spin on it.

Either way, lucid dreaming is important. It is a signal that you are truly in control of your mind and thoughts and not just on autopilot. I mentioned metacognition earlier. Lucid dreaming is taking metacognition to the extreme. It is definitely thinking about thinking, or cognition about cognition. When you are lucid dreaming, you are in complete control of your mind. That ability will reflect in your waking mind as well.

@Silent. Yes we know حبيبي

edit on 6-10-2011 by Wayseer because: more

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayseer

well put. its not that hard to do a few reality checks a day

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Interesting reality check, yes?

Answers.com

Looking into a mirror; in dreams, reflections from a mirror often appear to be blurred, distorted, incorrect, or frightening.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I know the "Pi" movie was mentioned earlier. That is a just one of Darren Aronofsky's amazing films (and Clint Mansell's amazing music). Here is a filmography and a discography for them respectively.

I know we have been focusing on Pi, but Darren Aronofsky's other movies have a lot of meaning as well. The Fountain and Requiem for a Dream are two of the others that really stand out. Black Swan will appeal to women more than men-but there is meaning to find there as well. They all deal with real life issues that most people turn a blind eye to. I really recommend watching some of them. Actually, I recommend more than watching. Look for the symbolism. Open your eyes beyond what you see and realize what is going on in the reality around you. This also applies to The Matrix, which has been brought up numerous times.

Actually think before you reply to this please.

@khnumkhufu if you come in here and say "you first," I will be highly disappointed in you to say the least. You know what I am pointing at. If you want to contribute, then contribute something of worth here. Contribute more than one liners. This is not a holier than thou trip. This is some of the reality around us, and some of it deals with questions we all have-if you catch my drift. This goes beyond enlightenment. Searching for enlightenment is selfish in its own right. Many people out there need a lot more help than simply finding their center. Just because you realize universal truths does not give you the right to look down on others or give you an excuse not to help those that don't see the way. That IS NOT service to others, that is service to yourself alone.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Wayseer because: more

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
4(4^)=64??
edit on 6-10-2011 by 200457 because: no division

Great movie btw^ but irrelevant imo

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Are you some kind of rocket scientist? How on earth do you come up with all this? (Nothing but fear, respect, shock and awe here I assure you!) Its way over my head but I'm more than willing to take the word of someone who makes sense of the most obscure and to my mind seemingly unrelated things. I'm sure you are well on your way to a Nobel prize of some kind. If I remember rightly you re the one currently with child? I think that child is gonna grow up to be like...Einstein on crack. His/her first word may well be Pi, or possibly something more complex. "we are all one and there are no coincidences"

I can run with it, although running away might be a better description, laughing and screaming like a lunatic but will it help?
You have completely gone right over my tiny little head. I'm sure you're on to something though.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I do vaguely understand the concept of lucid dreaming but I am never in control so I cannot lucid dream. To me its like being awake, no matter how weird it gets it is just "real" and I can exert no influence over it. Almost like watching a movie, if that makes sense. Even though I may be taking part in it, it plays itself out in front of my eyes and I cannot distinguish it from reality. I can't remember a mirror ever featuring in a single dream of mine either. Nightmares are still a regular thing too, although maybe that's just where I am in life right now, of which too much detail isn't good on a public forum. I try not to look to deeply into some things. Reality can be hard but I'm sure I deserve everything I get.

PS I still didn't quite get round to the cleaning yet either...
edit on 6/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

Describes what I think of cleaning...

edit on 6/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a vid

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Driver, this link may help: hypnogogia

There seems to be a fine line between hypnogogia and lucid dreaming.

Nightmares are still a regular thing too, although maybe that's just where I am in life right now, of which too much detail isn't good on a public forum. I try not to look to deeply into some things. Reality can be hard but I'm sure I deserve everything I get.

The hardest person in our life to forgive is...ourself. It is not good to overanalyze.

Life is to be enjoyed...not studied, dissected, put under a microscope. It is much much too short for that

LOL...the video sums my feelings about cleaning up nicely...lol A most necessary evil.
edit on 10/7/2011 by TNTarheel because: spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Also, did anyone catch this? On 0000 there is a picture of a hand pointing right, but the file name is "left". The alt tag is "You're supposed to use what you know..."

Hello, 200

There was analysis of that many pages ago. I do not remember what (if any) "solution" was arrived at.
edit on 10/7/2011 by TNTarheel because: formatting

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Hi TNT

Yeah I figured but thought I'd mention it just in case. I just had a thought about the code on main though. Remember avatars solution to the code on 251? In all of those problems the number of stars (*) indicated the answer to the problem. So for the first part of the code, the answer may simply be "2"

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I just had a thought about the code on main though. Remember avatars solution to the code on 251? In all of those problems the number of stars (*) indicated the answer to the problem. So for the first part of the code, the answer may simply be "2"

You may very well be right, 200. I just saw your post above with the answer "64". I know that the binary code is the word "key" and that "fpiny" translated to "doubt" (and is now showing).

There was a wonderful post by omiyaru at Record dealing with ():11:00:07:26.384.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wayseer

Searching for enlightenment is selfish in its own right. Many people out there need a lot more help than simply finding their center. Just because you realize universal truths does not give you the right to look down on others or give you an excuse not to help those that don't see the way. That IS NOT service to others, that is service to yourself alone.

Wayseer, you have said it beautifully. Thank you

The Truths being explored/taught/learned here are better learned with guidance from more than a website or Wiki article. It is not good to entrust your mind to those you do not know.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Good night, thread friends. It is well past time to take my rest.

Be kind to one another...for we are one.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Updates to site:

Moved from (Deception) to (_)

():12:00:24:75.129

Are you starting to feel it?

top topics

<< 742  743  744    746  747  748 >>

join