It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 742
<< 739  740  741    743  744  745 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

[**//||--_^
():11:00:07:26.384 //||(//_[])
Key
To be astonished
doubt
your story

Why? Because I am just that awesome!

PS~You may want to look into coordinate systems as well. Also, the slash math is explained pretty well in earlier parts of this thread.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Wayseer because: I am working on it! And a ding ding ding for the following post! Read my previous messages here!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayseer

what of the **//||--_^ (i see a way to get **42 from that? idk)

and the //||(//_[]) ??

The symbols that aren't defined in that are --,_,^,[].

Not sure but root and exponents probably work in, no clue what to think of _ and - though

also confused as to what g could stand for... found something that pointed to growth but I don't know how to apply that much less if it is worth applying (doubt it)
edit on 4-10-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

Speaking of doubt why should we doubt our story? Unless by story he means conditioning to reality as we had been trained to see it...I did see your other posts and I know what you are getting at and open had alluded that as well. It's still hard not to question the extent, too materialistic I know.
edit on 4-10-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

Will look into coordinates too thought of it hadn't had the time till now

Also I still don't think anyone has gotten into /one. Area "Time".
edit on 5-10-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wow, this is still going!

What happened to have it moved to General Chit Chat?

Is the search for who is behind it still going or is it purely the message being deciphered?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

The messages/information mostly... not getting too far though...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Video time huh??
Ok, this is the mood I'm in this morning...
One of my favorite bands of all time.

Les Coeurs Jumeaux

And this one "feels" a lot like what we are doing here to me...

Why don't you see me

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Good Morning Avatar!!!

I wanted to wish you a very wonderful day!

Yesterday I saw that you posted about an appt. Here's hoping Lil Avatar cooperates for the "peek".

OiO

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Thank you, Fraam
I thoroughly enjoyed that. FM is one of my all-time favorite bands.

reply to post by Wayseer

Originally posted by Wayseer
edit on 4-10-2011 by Wayseer because: LOL! We are turning this into a straight out music war! Tsk Tsk. I have over 30,000 songs. I could make this thread pattern run forever Back on topic people!

No music war, Wayseer. Just sharing. Which is on-topic

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thanks so much OiO!!
Leaving here in about 1 1/2 hours to make sure all is well. I'll let you guys know how it goes when we get back!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

edit on 10/5/2011 by TNTarheel because: no one cares

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

But TNT we ALL care!!!!!
lol
Good morning to you! Hope all is well in your part of the world this day!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hellooo...hellooo...hellooo...

Echooo...Echooo...Echooo...

Wow it's quiet in here this morning.

Heading out for a while. See you guys soon!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

edit on 4-10-2011 by Wayseer because: LOL! We are turning this into a straight out music war! Tsk Tsk. I have over 30,000 songs. I could make this thread pattern run forever Back on topic people!

Let me guess. Long time lurker, first time poster right?...yeah I know this is not exactly your first post...
In case you didn't notice there is no real topic here.
Let me ask you one thing. Was it hard to post comments in the other few threads so you don't look suspicious around here? Interesting choices...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I shared that vid with my love and I'm sure it will bring a tear to her eye as it did mine. thank You.

and also for the Sovereign Integral link. AWESOME stuff!
edit on 5-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more thanks...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

Is the search for who is behind it still going or is it purely the message being deciphered?

I wonder if it will ever end.

I think chit chat is where it was 'destined' to be anyway.

I'm pretty sure the 'who' is known by some but out of..hmm..respect the info has not been made public. The general message is pretty obvious, I think, but 'the devil is in the details'.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

I'm glad you liked both of them. Now you see where I'm coming from
I love the practice side of the Wingmakers material (there's a lot more on their website).

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I am pretty sure "The key to being astonished is to doubt your story" is right. It is "miror" not "mirror" afterall, and miror is a verb. I am not certain on the first two lines, but ():11:00:07:26.384 looks like some kind of coordinate system to me. I am not certain on the math yet either.

As for the /one page, I am not sure there is a username and password. It seems like it is simply recording responses personally. I cannot be certain of that. However, if that is the case, it could mean there is no username and password to becoming one in time, and we are all one with our responses. If that page is important, I think we would have had more clues to an actual username and password by now.

@Fraam. I liked those other threads I posted in. I find it difficult to find threads that I find worth posting in. I do read a lot of other threads, but I simply don't have an opinion on a lot of the threads out there.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Wayseer because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

soooo much info to digest. I've been reading it for an hour or so each day. A friend of mine shared the wingmaker site with me a few weeks ago and I must say i am hooked. It's kinda strange how it all ties in with my own life story too. what a world!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hello jolly folks,

This is getting very interesting, bursting the bubble. Funny how a picture can fade away only to be replaced with rightful reality. Revelator John. So it's Mercvrii Day and since I apparently smell like a little squirrel (or so said my brother) I'm going overboard and shall offer you this down below.

(sorry for poor mono-effed sound quality, that's the 'best' i could find quickly).

The lyrics work is definitely worth grasping, btw… in lo φ ( < take that one !حبيبي )

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Very nice song my dear. It is a nice Wednesday, isn't it? Very nice use of inlophi there as well.

What do you think about my previous posts on the symbols at the bottom of the main page and the meaning of /one?
edit on 5-10-2011 by Wayseer because: i's

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

Go read the last 50+ pages and youll see why its deemed Chit Chat.
Nothing wrong with that, Just definitely not the crime solvers we used to be.
(seeing as though there is nothing to solve)

top topics

<< 739  740  741    743  744  745 >>

join