It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 730
<< 727  728  729    731  732  733 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Thank you, I hate that this is in "Chit-Chat" section now, because that's all we do. That's why it's 700+ pages.

Not grammatically correct but:

"Don't let, you slow down, time." You're supposed to be able to read sentences with dual commas without whatever is in the commas. Such as this: "Johnny, who was a smart boy, didn't do his homework." It could be read, "Johnny didn't do his homework."

But "Don't let time" isn't a sentence.

Any thoughts.

If you're following along closely, the log suggested that a NEW! thread be started. To attract a new crop of naive innocents to troll. Trolls hate getting bored.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
I suggest we all get back on topic.

You're so CUTE when you're dressed in a suit with a phallic system behind you!!!

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
The quote "There are no coincidences" can easily be connected with V for Vendetta. I don't know if that has been found by anyone. The REST of the quote is "There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences."

Any MORE thoughts?

Indeed. It could be linked to a plethora of other sources, though.

Just a quick example: if you would check the YouTube University video below from 3:00 to 3:20. (1:00 to 3:20 if you'd like to catch the whole thing).

OMG!!! That was the BIGGEST disco ball I've ever seen!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

OMG!!! That was the BIGGEST disco ball I've ever seen!!!

HaHa! Some people like to think Madam M. has big (disco) balls, indeed.
Anywho…

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Hopefully this is the "three days of darkness" on an early schedule so I could enjoy my birthday.

Even the record site mentions the Texas address as being Len Dr.

This happens to be what Dr. Leonard Horowitz is known as by his groupies/ managers "Dr. Len"

I'm not familiar with this Dr Len, but I got a giggle when I saw that Mauriceville is situated among...

Lake Charles
Crowley (Alister?)
Port Arthur -- holy grail? lol
Carthage...
Sabine Forest --

St. Sabina was of the Italian aristocracy and was converted to Christianity by her slave, St. Seraphia. In the 3rd century they were killed because of their faith....
seraphia -- burning ones known for their zealous love...

Cool, huh?

Solfeggio tones...taken over and published by Dr. Len Horowitz the originator of the 528Hz frequency except this one was long known by lineage any way. Those locations that Open happened to use happen to be those near where Dr. Len Horowitz lived and visited as it happened to be exact locations I'd used. How would anyone know there was an "M" in the road outside Bonners Ferry, Idaho unless they lived near there? The region he scoped out on google was a sacred site location unmarred by rules of current mainstream so easy to go out of time there.

According to others I met who met with him and were on Coast to Coast with Len, he assured them he was John the Baptist reincarnated and it was his right to take us" across."

To BE John the Baptist then he would have to have been chosen to receive the transmigration of souls of the highest order of Masons which were supposed to have kept him and his lineage down through time to the end of days. He just didn't LIVE the LOVE he claimed to emulate among his family and workers. It was all a front for amassing money.He made many points to his workers of extreme Jewish prejudice as if all others are less human or deserving of making money. He made a big show out of how evil masons are meanwhile was a very active mason.

It would be like him to be deceptive like OPEN is being...or should I say "behaving masonic" where people are following you yet don't even know what they are following so you can weasel out when they dive off a wrong turn saying it was never there in the first place.

OK, I will agree for even Len Horowitz to hop on board here. He was just the most disappointing person I have chosen to never meet compared to what he should have been.

www.drlenhorowitz.com...

His personal life does not exemplify his websites.

Interesting. Well, Texas was a hot bed for the Baptists, that's for sure. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience but Blue.......... you are your own master. You are. You don't need to follow anyone.

I AM my own master and have never followed any one with the exception of 3 months playing a game.

If you notice I chose NEVER to meet him. I DID work on getting vaccine waivers in all the states in the hands of the parents and patients and OUT of the hands of doctors much to his alarm. I never worked for him period. Horowitz was NOT in TX. He is NOT a Baptist. He has past life memories of BEING John the Baptist I heard two years ago now. It has nothing to do with protestants. He is a very staunch direct King Solomon/David direct lineage Jews are the only people in the world kind of guy Jewish person in his private life. He is into the divine rights of Merovingian rule.He did give in and I got what I wanted for vaccination waivers by each state while I was interested in that.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You're so CUTE when you're dressed in a suit with a phallic system behind you!!!

Thanks.

Yep Rockets away. Blast them right off!!! Pretty good size there, too. You must take tips from Putin and his fishing gear and rifle.

Fly me to the moon kundalini

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Thanks.

Yep Rockets away. Blast them right off!!! Pretty good size there, too. You must take tips from Putin and his fishing gear and rifle.

What do you think of the website now?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

To The Moon, Blueberry! To The Moon!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What? when did this get put into chit-chat?

I figured it out ages ago but its something you can only understand through experience and perspective. My Grandmother helped me allot with that. Anyways, keep on trying people, an open mind and a bit of spiritual imagination is the key.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Just curious. Those of you "bad boys" who say you ran and emailed "open" the IRC log that frankly is SO wacky. WHY did you DO that???
To prove how derailed and on no train of manual progression this group of chatters WAS???
Why are you adults even CARING about what "open" thinks about your life chats not manual practices? Was it to get him to confess who he was or disprove and deny who he wasn't?

This is pointless when role playing of integrity, lying or being truthful has not been established, He has said he is not the poster nor does he follow any of the forums YET he changes content of the website quickly responding to the ATS forum has been noted.

This sounds like how those sneaky Mensa and Masons do, love them all. He's subbed out his website maintenance to a manager who IS reading the forums avidly and keeps him updated. So really this would mean he IS up to date on the forums and us.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Just curious. Those of you "bad boys" who say you ran and emailed "open" the IRC log that frankly is SO wacky. WHY did you DO that???
To prove how derailed and on no train of manual progression this group of chatters WAS???
Why are you adults even CARING about what "open" thinks about your life chats not manual practices? Was it to get him to confess who he was or disprove and deny who he wasn't?

This is pointless when role playing of integrity, lying or being truthful has not been established, He has said he is not the poster nor does he follow any of the forums YET he changes content of the website quickly responding to the ATS forum has been noted.

This sounds like how those sneaky Mensa and Masons do, love them all. He's subbed out his website maintenance to a manager who IS reading the forums avidly and keeps him updated. So really this would mean he IS up to date on the forums and us.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

he has not claimed not to read, only not to post - among other things.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

did you see it in a dream ?
it is in chitchat for ages now and you have been here...
why do you ask ?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Thanks.

What do you think of the website now?

At the moment I am diversifying to have the date covered and covered until December 21st 2012.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

He has said he is not the poster nor does he follow any of the forums YET he changes content of the website quickly responding to the ATS forum has been noted.

I don't think open has ever said they do not follow/view the forums....
....they don't POST on the forums (other than Record @ oct28 web site)

EDIT: oops, khnumkhufu already clarified.
edit on 2-10-2011 by KBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So, is Open trolling? Because if he/she is then he/she is trolling with a very important topic.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

No,

open is not trolling - others were/are...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Dreaming was part of it, more more of a dream like state tbh

I know, thats why i was so suprised when I realised, its been right under my nose this whole time, Just like what open is trying to open people up to i suppose.

I hope you are all enlightened as soon as possible, allot depends on it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Open never said he doesn't follow us. He doesn't respond to us on here. It is obvious he follows us, that is how he updates the site.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

so, just more mystery from you too. OK, allgood...

top topics

<< 727  728  729    731  732  733 >>

join