It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 729
<< 726  727  728    730  731  732 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

I'll bet that he isn't Open...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I gave open those logs. Last night.

You really just tuned in at the wrong time i think
edit on 2-10-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
Be careful what you assume to such length and publicly publish.

It's nothing that couldn't be assumed from looking at the log and doing one Google search.

If I was betting on it, I would bet on my assumption.

Assuming is one thing.
(bad) Formulation of such assumption(s) can hurt badly in a Court of Law.
That's all I'm saying.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
I leave the possibility "open" that he obtained "adraves" chat logs. It just doesn't seem that way. It's all way too highly coincidental, once you start to look at "adraves" previous posts before the site was discovered on ATS.

200457 and I were talking to adraves last night. Open got the logs from us.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yes, I see this is all one big troll.

Goodbye.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

or obtained his IRC log through some secret forum discussion where "adraves" posted it. Highly unlikely.

This is exactly what happened, for those that want to know.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

WHAT IS THIS THEN

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

What is what? See the post above

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Interesting, isn't it?

What's the common denominator between Luxor Temple, Ancient Rome, Versailles XVIIIth century and ATS 2011 again?

edit on 2-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: Intrigue + Belief System. Brilliant. Works every time. Carry on…

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So this adraves, 0pened, Veritas is a convicted felon?
Wow, the plot thickens.

I read part of the log and it has "schizophrenia" written all over.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BlutAusNord

That was not revealed at all...You can be arrested and innocent, or guilty and not a felon...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
Hopefully this is the "three days of darkness" on an early schedule so I could enjoy my birthday.

Even the record site mentions the Texas address as being Len Dr.

This happens to be what Dr. Leonard Horowitz is known as by his groupies/ managers "Dr. Len"

I'm not familiar with this Dr Len, but I got a giggle when I saw that Mauriceville is situated among...

Lake Charles
Crowley (Alister?)
Port Arthur -- holy grail? lol
Carthage...
Sabine Forest --

St. Sabina was of the Italian aristocracy and was converted to Christianity by her slave, St. Seraphia. In the 3rd century they were killed because of their faith....
seraphia -- burning ones known for their zealous love...

Cool, huh?

Solfeggio tones...taken over and published by Dr. Len Horowitz the originator of the 528Hz frequency except this one was long known by lineage any way. Those locations that Open happened to use happen to be those near where Dr. Len Horowitz lived and visited as it happened to be exact locations I'd used. How would anyone know there was an "M" in the road outside Bonners Ferry, Idaho unless they lived near there? The region he scoped out on google was a sacred site location unmarred by rules of current mainstream so easy to go out of time there.

According to others I met who met with him and were on Coast to Coast with Len, he assured them he was John the Baptist reincarnated and it was his right to take us" across."

To BE John the Baptist then he would have to have been chosen to receive the transmigration of souls of the highest order of Masons which were supposed to have kept him and his lineage down through time to the end of days. He just didn't LIVE the LOVE he claimed to emulate among his family and workers. It was all a front for amassing money.He made many points to his workers of extreme Jewish prejudice as if all others are less human or deserving of making money. He made a big show out of how evil masons are meanwhile was a very active mason.

It would be like him to be deceptive like OPEN is being...or should I say "behaving masonic" where people are following you yet don't even know what they are following so you can weasel out when they dive off a wrong turn saying it was never there in the first place.

OK, I will agree for even Len Horowitz to hop on board here. He was just the most disappointing person I have chosen to never meet compared to what he should have been.

www.drlenhorowitz.com...

His personal life does not exemplify his websites.

Interesting. Well, Texas was a hot bed for the Baptists, that's for sure. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience but Blue.......... you are your own master. You are. You don't need to follow anyone.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Originally posted by sheba2011
P.s. If I don't return for a few days, i did not get murdered; I probably got arrested. But for good cause.

All I can say then is: GO FOR IT!

Sorry to disappoint: guess we were too well disguised as the 1%, so no pepper spray for us, but we got our supplies in. Did see a lot of Anonymous/Veritas masks in the crowd.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Books eh?!

There's also a movie version.

ProTip: If it was first a book, the movie is going to disappoint. If it was first a movie, the book is going to disappoint.

That said, I'm totally first in line for Hunger Games. And yes Ender's Game ---- IF they ever come out with a movie version.

I wonder what Life was first? Book, or movie? (late night question to ponder, while pulling lint out of belly button)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
I suggest we all get back on topic.

You're so CUTE when you're dressed in a suit with a phallic system behind you!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 726  727  728    730  731  732 >>

join