It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
click on the key and it brings u to this automated google search, kinda freaky at first

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Do a quick Google search on october 28th consciousness and you go to a YouTube vid entitled "March 9-October 28, 2011: Dawn of the (Ninth) Unity Wave Consciousness"

Did research on Dawn of the (Ninth)

The 9th Wave arrives on this auspicious day to initiate the final changes and invite us to co-create the reality our hearts long for: we must remember and re-member Who We Are. We must use our thoughts and our intentions to manifest the energy of peace within us and without us. This is the wave that offers us the chance to end all separation and bring us back towards LOVE. Like all waves, it undulates. It carries periods of light where we receive intuitions and deep wisdom about truth, and periods of dark where we must integrate what we have been given and work to release what holds us back. We are being called and the Universe is pointing the way for us to Return to Love. Each wave of the Mayan Calendar has 13 levels, and one of the primary differences in this one and others is the speed at which the changes from light to dark and back to light occur. We must move through acceptance, integration, surrender, and choice in a heartbeat. We no longer have the luxury of "putting off until tomorrow" what needs to be done today. We must act in every moment with clarity of only the highest thoughts and without emotion. We must cease arguing within ourselves ("I want to do this, but I can't or it's too hard!") We must stop the duality within ourselves in order to stop it within the world. The 9th Wave arrives in 13 levels, each level carrying a particular vibratory intention. The levels and the energy they carry are described as a process, the process of our unfolding:

Link1
Link2
Link3

Remember the date March 9th, 2011 as well. Weird stuff....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tacticz86

Has anyone noticed the "You are making" (I think it says) in the bottom picture? Its in gray text near the top of the picture

Already been mentioned, nvm... Very odd site
edit on 23-8-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well i just sent an mail to his email, and i just got an invite to some sort of group? Is anybody else in the "group"

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coolnet12see

No, I'm not. Can you link the name/ info for the "group" please?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It now says "You were deceived by her" at the bottom.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
this whole thing is freaky... I'm following... Hmm, I don't know. I really want to know how this entire thing plays out. Have they responded?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Looks like they're active.

It also now has (it's not 9, don't be deceived) next to the key picture
edit on 23-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go, go, go
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello

I say high, you say low
You say why, and I say I don't know
Oh, no
Hello, hello
I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello

Why, why, why, why, why, why
Do you say good bye
Goodbye, bye, bye, bye, bye

Oh, no
Hello, hello
I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello
hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
Hello

Hela, heba helloa
Hela, heba helloa

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Not getting anywhere. Not a genius. What is this all about, really.
edit on 8/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: changed entire post

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84888805a4c7.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've been observing the 'chat' for a while now... at most there was maybe 10 people on at once... when I clicked a link to the website, a login box appeared on the screen and I signed in with a random name and entered the 'chat'

Someone named 'admin' came on and started saying the same old stuff... TPTB are evil satanists and they are trying to block us from becoming 'spiritually enlightened' (and so on, and so on...)

On (or around, or leading up to?) October 28th, something 'significant is supposed to happen... something to do with our 'awakening'

'admin' is supposedly here to 'assist us' in this progression

Things are going to get 'really bad' before they get better... those that 'survive' will enter a new peaceful age, the likes of which no one has ever seen

'Survival' is the key

Yada, yada, yada...

Then one person in the chat asked why the chat box was no longer on the website... then 'admin' began swearing (not going to repeat it) and left the chat. That's when the site changed again and the 'deceived' message appeared

'admin' hasn't been back

Others in the chat think the site was 'hacked' and that 'admin' and 'open' are not the same person

And that's about it?!?!

I'm so confused lol.

edit on 23-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: it's late, i'm tired, spelling is hard

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
reply to post by Grower

Yes it says 'you are making'
I zoomed in on photoshop.
It appears there is something else after that though.

I found another website is also looking into this website:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Seems they have found most of the stuff we have and not made much more progress.

awwwww why did you have to post a link to that site.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Do you know what happened to the chat? Where has it gone?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm getting cc's of everyone's emails back and forth from the site. What gives. Now I have an inbox full of banter.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ForeverDusk

I don't know... it was on the website, and some time into the chat, a user noticed that the 'login' to the chat was gone off of the main page.

I'm the only one left in the chat lol.

I think most of the people there were from GLP, so if anyone knows what's going on, it's them over there...

They were talking about an email before they all left and that's when they began saying that they didn't think that 'admin' and 'open' were the same person.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I'm getting cc's of everyone's emails back and forth from the site. What gives. Now I have an inbox full of banter.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c85b1900d41.jpg[/atsimg]

Are we a "group" now?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
goddamn GLP. its just them trying to get some traffic flow after banning everyone lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Hi, I was in the chat when I received an email from one of the email group saying OPEN had stated the chatroom wasn't put there by the site creator.

It was I who asked the chat admin about that, and things got a bit strange!!

OPEN (site creator) then confirmed themselves that they hadn't put the chat on there by changing the message at the bottom of the page (in response to my question via email I believe), and by an email reply to group.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Isnt anyone afraid by opening into it that now theyve been logged in, infected and tracked? Things like this site have ways of entering your stuff once you click thru.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join