It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 689
<< 686  687  688    690  691  692 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

yeah he's quite a messy coder

h5 would probably make the dots stand out a bit more like bullits. --> •

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by khnumkhufu

I found it in the mean time. Hmmm. But why < h5> right before .[....]. There only < h1> before that. And header 5 it's not closed.

I think that could just be bad code editing, not having a closed header tag. (just an fyi... the reason someone would place something like that in a header tag is because header tags are prioritized when search engines do a crawl of the website.)

But then again..... "open" expects pretty much anything in the html code to be a "clue" to enlightenment. So who knows?

OiO

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm still chasing this

There's a saying in my country: A fool throws a stone into the lake and a hundred others jump in to get it out.

Open, you fool!

I look to the oct28 pages from tome to time and some crazy idea pops into my mind and I feel the urge to share it. I wonder what makes Open decide when to give the next step/clue. There seems to be very little progress lately on this thread and even if we get something right there is no way to tell 'cause there is no feedback.
Open, can you at least indulge the puzzle freaks and change the color on the things we got right? I know manuals are the key, but hey, at least throw a good puzzle along for the ride (with feedback that is).
edit on 28-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thanks. I have no idea why I mentioned it. Was the first thing that I saw in the source page and got stucked in my head.
I know nothing about coding (html or whatever), but from what I understand h5 is the level 5 heading is the second least important header in the document so it looked peculiar that he used that. Oh, and because of the 5 points of course

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I can't believe I'm still chasing this

There's a saying in my country: A fool throws a stone into the lake and a hundred others jump in to get it out.

Open, you fool!

I look to the oct28 pages from tome to time and some crazy idea pops into my mind and I feel the urge to share it. I wonder what makes Open decide when to give the next step/clue. There's seems to be very little progress lately on this thread and even if we get something right there is no way to tell 'cause there is no feedback.
Open, can you at least indulge the puzzle freaks and change the color on the things we got right? I know manuals are the key, but hey, at least throw a good puzzle along for the ride (with feedback that is).

100%

puzzle progress = 0
thread entertainment = 10

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

And don't forget Fraam that "open" does not even run the website. Someone named "seeker" does.

And considering what "seeker" stated in his/her posting on the record site (bolding mine):

that is, if the information presented by “Open” is correct. I believe that too much has happened to me the last few days, too much to be just coincidence. And like “Open” has said…..”There are no coincidences” record.oct282011.com...

"if the information presented is correct"????? Since "seeker" is a buddy of "open" and doesn't know, then for you to get any confirmations "open" would have to see the request and then pass on the changes to "seeker". But then again, "seeker" might have been fired for not believing the O Great "open".

OiO

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sometimes I like to imagine Open laughing at the jokes posted around here
I know I do. I hope this is entertaining for him as well. I'd like to believe that we have been able to provide at least that, even if we are baaaad students.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You're all a bunch of ungrateful trolls.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Hmm, I don't think seeker has anything to do with Open. He may be just another poster on the Record site. he was just pondering IF Open is right (his latest experiences made him think he is). After all he is just a seeker. Open is a founder

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

So, do we think or do we sink, you think?

edit on 28-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

We (still) seek

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by TheSilentwalker

We (still) seek

In thickness and in health, we shall seek until it stings…
Or stinks.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
We might as well entertain our brains for a time.

Warning: some may find that an offensive dot.

*whisper*...It has "bad words"

edit on 28-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

-a star for your sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

lol It's not offensive. It's true. And Carlin rocks!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

We all bring something new to the table though, so to speak.

If we are all one, than that's a good thing. No?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hmm, I don't think seeker has anything to do with Open. He may be just another poster on the Record site. he was just pondering IF Open is right (his latest experiences made him think he is). After all he is just a seeker. Open is a founder

An email posted on this thread that was claimed to be from "open" stated that "seeker" handled the website. Plus the second post on the record site has from "seeker":

okay…with some great help (you know who you are) i have figured out how to allow you guys to post…i think…so post any ideas and thoughts you have!!….You need to become a user and i need to set you from “subscriber” to “contributor” so you can post…i have done so for every current user….so email me if you are new and i’ll set you up as an contributor…at least untill i can figure out how to set every new member to “contributor”… record.oct282011.com...

So at some point "seeker" was more than just a poster. Plus, not just anybody can setup a subdomain on a website and install Wordpress to the hosting server. For that to happen they would have to have admin access to the host server, in this case through Host Gator.

And while I'm at it..... One of the things that has been bugging me. "open" has stated in the html code he/she only communicates though the oct28 site. Why in the heck are they allowing someone to post on the record site under the name "open"??? IMO..... just to create confusion!!! (sorry.... that was a little bitty rant)

OiO

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Why, thanks. I deserve no star for that, though. Smiles are priceless however, and that's what counts.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Few pages ago you posted the first comments that made sense to me. Now this is the first of you videos that I really like
I know Carlin skits by heart.
Keep going this way and I might start to like you

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

EXT. in the forest, near sunset. Two lazy, fat dogs at her feet

she crosses her arms and sticks her nose in the air
"Actually, I am a wonderfully grateful troll, thank you very much!"

OiO

new topics

top topics

<< 686  687  688    690  691  692 >>

join