It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 688
<< 685  686  687    689  690  691 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wuforde
reply to post by buddhatrance

What a about Santa???

Right!
Weird that it didn't come up with the results. Tsk... online anagram site...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Absolutely true..! HOWEVER, in order to save the headache, why not go from A to B in a straight line?
Like that

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

LOL

... now please wipe the juice off my keyboard...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The images on main, it looks more like a rectangle and circle to me, but...

Squaring the circle... pi...
for the math people

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I never wipe, dear. I lick. It's called recycling.
I'm so goddamn GREEN.
lol
edit on 28-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typo

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hey folks, I came across a interesting thing about shadows. Maybe it will give you something to ponder.

Snippet:

Plato realizes that the general run of humankind can think, and speak, etc., without (so far as they acknowledge) any awareness of his realm of Forms.

The allegory of the cave is supposed to explain this.

In the allegory, Plato likens people untutored in the Theory of Forms to prisoners chained in a cave, unable to turn their heads. All they can see is the wall of the cave. Behind them burns a fire. Between the fire and the prisoners there is a parapet, along which puppeteers can walk. The puppeteers, who are behind the prisoners, hold up puppets that cast shadows on the wall of the cave. The prisoners are unable to see these puppets, the real objects, that pass behind them. What the prisoners see and hear are shadows and echoes cast by objects that they do not see.

The Allegory of the Cave Continued LINK

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Given that geometry resonates big time with me, I'd like to share this link...some of you may know of this site but I love the approach this guy takes on the site...I'm all about sacred geometry in this mathematically perfect universe...it was the squaring the circle comment that twigged this btw....in geometry, it's all about connecting the dots after all isn't it?...here's the link...thoughts back would be appreciated!..much love, kate

www.goroadachi.com...

click on the heading Lucifers Comet at the top...that stuff came out last night after weeks of nothing

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Absolutely true..! HOWEVER, in order to save the headache, why not go from A to B in a straight line?
Like that

I knew I was saving this for just the right occasion...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Like that

I knew I was saving this for just the right occasion...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: fixed link

THAT is beyond brilliant! AND it might also explain why I dreamt of Natalie Portman as a boy. Phew! Thanks, Dr Sheb!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by sheba2011

That is nice (indeed) poetry. It doesn't come from anything nearly as close to logic. Ever.
That's the difference between apocrypha and fact.
edit on 28-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: reformulated / added "as" before "close"

Agreed. Shakespeare (whomever he was) was definitely in the "divine flow." But it intrigues me that so many scholars have analyzed that particular poem and none of them actually get it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
SilentWalker, regarding your post on the record: I disagree with you about Schroedinger. Have you read this book? Highly recommend:

www.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Hmm No, I haven't read that book.
And it's still cool you disagree too. However, at some point, if one wants to dive into that 'paradox' one may as well end up telling any jaw-dropping nonsense, or… all the same, sell ice to Eskimos, for the best of causes, of course.

Points of view are all interesting anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katiereneethompson
Given that geometry resonates big time with me, I'd like to share this link...some of you may know of this site but I love the approach this guy takes on the site...I'm all about sacred geometry in this mathematically perfect universe...it was the squaring the circle comment that twigged this btw....in geometry, it's all about connecting the dots after all isn't it?...here's the link...thoughts back would be appreciated!..much love, kate

www.goroadachi.com...

click on the heading Lucifers Comet at the top...that stuff came out last night after weeks of nothing

VERY interesting article there.
Still reading...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Schrödinger's cat, one more time for the world.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what < h5> means (in the page source that is) in terms of html programing?
edit on 28-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

Nevermind, I found it, it's a header tag. Hmmm. But why < h5> right before .[....]. There only < h1> before that.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Pardon me, I must apologize right away , but I seem to be having a moment.

I can't help but think how so many want to meet their twin flame.... Does this perhaps fall under the category of be careful what you ask for?
lol just couldnt help myself, carry on!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

typography, header type/size 5

edit on 28-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: type/size

edit on 28-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: hmmm wonder if the site has a css... nop

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by khnumkhufu

I found it in the mean time. Hmmm. But why < h5> right before .[....]. There only < h1> before that. And header 5 it's not closed.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

reply to post by onehuman

top topics

<< 685  686  687    689  690  691 >>

join