It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 685
<< 682  683  684    686  687  688 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think "Deja Vu" in the sense open may be using it is that we keep finding the same patterns of things in our research.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
27 books in the second part of Bible (New Testament).

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

September 27 2011 is apparently also Earth Overshoot Day

... is the calendar date in which the total resources consumed by humanity will exceed the capacity for the Earth to generate those resources that year.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

September 27 2011 is apparently also Earth Overshoot Day

... is the calendar date in which the total resources consumed by humanity will exceed the capacity for the Earth to generate those resources that year.

Oh wow. Good call. BUT... I am skeptical of this calculation. Seriously, I am tree-hugging loving planned parenthood liberal who's personal carbon footprint, though I live in US, is akin to someone in 3rd world because that's my choice. So I am skeptical... this "overshoot" day assumes that we in first world continue to hog all the resources like we do. If everyone lived differently, there really is enough room for all 7 billion...

Or I'm thoroughly delusional. I don't think I am.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

I completely agree with you.
I also leave a tiny footprint, my choice.
There is plenty for everyone, resources are being misused.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I completely agree with you.
I also leave a tiny footprint, my choice.
There is plenty for everyone, resources are being misused.

You were offline (missed you!) but I said pages ago that the sad reality is that by using less personally, it unfortunately brings the price down for my neighbors to drive bigger cars, and farther. A revelation that totally depressed my bike-commuting, recycling, green husband... BUT that said, I am and we are still happy with our choices because if nothing else... when sh*t hits the fan ... we are already used to living with less. Not huge adjustment or shock for us.

To be completely transparent, we still hop on planes every now and then.. huge carbon sucker, but it all balances out, like a budget. You make your choices, but live within budget. So we are happy to live in smaller house, driving less than 1000 miles a year, and in return can spend our budget to fly to other countries. Or, errrmmm... spend money on a beauty day .. or nice clothes. I do love nice clothes.

Lots of people think living with less means they are going to be starving children in Ethiopia and it so does not... if driving a gas guzzler puts smile on your face, you can still do that... just have to make cuts elsewhere. BUDGET. It's all about the budget!

(down off soapbox)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
if you check the website now it has "27"
in this alignment

Choice, is yours
.[....]

when you select it all

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I had much the same reaction...knowing that the stories of old talk of the earth stopping...three days later returning to a spin in reverse. Torsion fields have always fascinated me in that even though the earth is spinning one direction, it would depend how you were looking at it to determine it's own torsion...from above the south pole it would be opposite to that of the view from over the north pole...as above, not so below in the physical sense...one would have to see this from a one dimensional perspective...for me, thus the "one"...it gets a little dizzy from here and thus why the three days of darkness, as forecast, will be unnerving for many...no anchor points for perspective. This is what I believe happened to the sailors during the Philadelphia experiment..time-space was altered and the ones that got trapped in the ship were the ones that lost their "bearings" so to speak...there were others that also phased in and out after the incident. This is a good video to show torsion fields from the Merkaba angle aka the star of David.

I also found it interesting that the backing music was a pan flute...see earlier posts today...lol...I also see the three days of dark as being very challenging for many if they can't get in to the heart zone.I've been working on that and still finding it tough to get my stable bearings...I know where I need to be, it's just getting there that can be a little tough. I would suppose that tearing the useless bits of ego away will only help in that process and get me closer to the unconditional aspects of love...not sure if this is helpful...it gave me a mind full to deal with and a lot of unexpected peace as well...much love, kate

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by world15messed

It has been said, about 2 pages back, Thanks anyway.

Has anyone emailed open lately?
With a response?

Also the page here One.
Anyone get through

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by world15messed

My understanding is that 9 is the number of completion...to be complete, we must select all(good eye who spotted that one..lol)...that is the choice as I see, have for a while...service to all, versus service to self...27 = 2 + 9 = 9....3 x 9 = 27....two in one making three again for me, is completion...the reuniting of both aspects...honour thy mother and thy father for me is Gaia and the Sun (masculine electric) or simply both male and female aspects of manifestation in the 3D universe....you can't have one without the other...the holy trinity if you will of mother/father/child. Found two more pennies so I'd offer their worth...much love..as always, kate

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katiereneethompson

I had much the same reaction...knowing that the stories of old talk of the earth stopping...three days later returning to a spin in reverse. Torsion fields have always fascinated me in that even though the earth is spinning one direction, it would depend how you were looking at it to determine it's own torsion...from above the south pole it would be opposite to that of the view from over the north pole...as above, not so below in the physical sense...one would have to see this from a one dimensional perspective...for me, thus the "one"...it gets a little dizzy from here and thus why the three days of darkness, as forecast, will be unnerving for many...no anchor points for perspective. This is what I believe happened to the sailors during the Philadelphia experiment..time-space was altered and the ones that got trapped in the ship were the ones that lost their "bearings" so to speak...there were others that also phased in and out after the incident. This is a good video to show torsion fields from the Merkaba angle aka the star of David.

I also found it interesting that the backing music was a pan flute...see earlier posts today...lol...I also see the three days of dark as being very challenging for many if they can't get in to the heart zone.I've been working on that and still finding it tough to get my stable bearings...I know where I need to be, it's just getting there that can be a little tough. I would suppose that tearing the useless bits of ego away will only help in that process and get me closer to the unconditional aspects of love...not sure if this is helpful...it gave me a mind full to deal with and a lot of unexpected peace as well...much love, kate

Kate, I am responding to this mostly so I can find it tomorrow again and give it better thought, as I've been up since 4 Am. Several things in your post are syncs for me so I know I need to give your post more concentration when I can.

For now (in my tired state) I will say I hold kind of steadfast to the idea that not all ego is a bad thing. I have said from the beginning that service to self -- defined appropriately-- is just as valid as service to others. You cannot serve others if you don't serve self FIRST. I have also been pondering whether I need to strip all last aspects of ego away but I stay firm in the idea that no, I do not. My ego is quite healthy, and not a cursed thing. I sense yours is not, either. Just a guess.

The pan thing... well... that is a whole 'nother discussion as Pan has flirted with me a lot this past year but I continually demure.

More tomorrow when I am less tired!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

[@ans]

at ans

Anagrams for: atans

6 found. Displaying all:
Satan
A Ants
A Tans
An Sat
Tan As
Ant As

... Satan?...

Aaaaaand my vote goes tooooooo Ant As(s)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Dont know if this has been discovered yet but,
the 12:00 has three pictures, in an animation, the last one says 12:01 then back to 12:00.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
the 12:00 has three pictures, in an animation, the last one says 12:01 then back to 12:00.

could you link the page? you mean the "choose to go to the park" filmstrip?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

oct282011.com...

The park images were replaced by a flickering candle yesterday.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

LOL
We are all Ant As(s)...
sounds great!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Kate, I am responding to this mostly so I can find it tomorrow again and give it better thought, as I've been up since 4 Am. Several things in your post are syncs for me so I know I need to give your post more concentration when I can.

For now (in my tired state) I will say I hold kind of steadfast to the idea that not all ego is a bad thing. I have said from the beginning that service to self -- defined appropriately-- is just as valid as service to others. You cannot serve others if you don't serve self FIRST. I have also been pondering whether I need to strip all last aspects of ego away but I stay firm in the idea that no, I do not. My ego is quite healthy, and not a cursed thing. I sense yours is not, either. Just a guess.

The pan thing... well... that is a whole 'nother discussion as Pan has flirted with me a lot this past year but I continually demure.

More tomorrow when I am less tired!

Yes, the service to self/others is a fine line.
Totally agree that you cannot serve others if you don't serve yourself first. Also, I believe that it is the intention that defines proper service to self. One thing is to tend to oneself, in order to be in a place to give, another is to manipulate others for personal gain, or to cause suffering. Proper service to self is then transformed into service to others.

For example, an artist self-absorbed into the process of creation, offers then a service to others by triggering emotions through the artwork. Or a monk removed from the world in meditation, while working on personal enlightenment, offers a point of consciousness that helps others, by leading the path.

On the other hand, proper service to others, is then also transformed into service to self (spiritual upgrade).
It's a matter of balance, where the balance point is not in the middle, but in reverse proportion, where intention is the key.

A story I heard during a meditation course stuck with me, regarding the importance of intention, and how the action in itself is neutral.

The action: somebody takes a knife, wounds another, and as a result the person dies.
Case 1: A robber, with the intention of causing harm and full of greed, wounds and kills the victim.
Case 2: A surgeon, with the intention of healing, cuts a patient but this one dies.
Same action, completely different intentions.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

You are right, good catch!

I wonder if this represents time moving forward (from our viewpoint) up to a certain point --- motion from 12:00 to 12:01
and then reversing backward -- motion from 12:01 to 12:00

or... end of linear time from our perspective... it tries to go forward 'as usual', but it won't any longer, being continually brought back to 'zero point' --- 12:00 is also 00:00
edit on 28-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: typo

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
-agree with sheba views on the good/bad small/big footprint dichotomies.

Makes me think of a video I just stumbled upon on youtube, the awakening as one. (They have a pretty good explanation of why we need to drop the dichotomies - positioning yourself on one side just strengthens the other)

At first I thought I found the answer/origin to our quest, but now I think they're just a bit off. This mainly because I had a feeling of unrest being instilled in me towards the end of the video. It was almost as if they were contradicting themselves. (I got some pretty strong psyop vibes) The video itself seems rather polished, which I also find a tad unsettling. And if you visit their site, you get the opportunity to donate. Pretty 'material' if you ask me. Thus I am not going to link to it.

On a sidenote, uploader uploaded it with oct 28 2011 included in the title - this in spite of the fact that they seem to think the date is dec 2012.

edit on 28-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: rephrasing

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
@ Anishnaabe

good catch indeed. I was doing some fiddling with the phone number the other day (ms back from oct 28) and if I recall correct, I just needed to find one minute to reach back to the 9:25 time. I got there through another route (and got another date), but I might have to look at it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 682  683  684    686  687  688 >>

join