It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 684
<< 681  682  683    685  686  687 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Hey folks, just got home and was catching up. I dumped cache and everything, but not hearing the mp3 you seem to be hearing. Can someone tag it to a different page somehow?

I think a transition could happen in the blink of a eye. Would be kind of like one of the moments when the light bulb goes off and you goo Duhhh!

I wish this wasn't so number involved as I get lost in numbers. It just seems to me it should be easier than that for some reason.

I do have a oddity that has happened and would like to hear how it strikes you folks though.

I have been seeing the number 4 pop up all over the place for a few months now. Be it 4:44, or 444 or 44 or whatever, the "4" has been in my face. Now that I got home, I just realized I have a cut just below my thumb near my wrist in a perfect 4. I have no idea where I got it or when I acquired it, but it is definitely new as of today.... Any thoughts?
edit on 27/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

Actually, 12 minutes ago I just saw the 4:44 on the clock. I didn't take any significance in the fact that it was "444", but that's because I've been seeing this "synchronicity" all too ridiculously often over the last three or so weeks....basically the amount of time I've been following this thread.

I can remember a time last summer where this happened; for about a two week period, the vast majority of times I looked at the clock it read 1:11, 2:22, 10:10, etc.

It's happening frighteningly often for the last three weeks...to the point where I've brought it up to a couple of friends out of sheer disbelief....it's getting to the point where I'm sitting and laughing at myself because it's happening so often. AND....I'm not a clock watcher, nor do I wear a watch.

Anyway, I can make heads or tails what's going on here...haven't posted in about 400 pages, haven't followed avidly for about 200 pages.

Just going to keep trusting myself and press on.

Love and light, y'all.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
what i think :
could synhts help on third eye opening?
is that a reason rave / techno music is ?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What a very interesting link. Thanks for sharing that. You can still be queen though, I have always been a bit more androgynous oddly enough! I guess that means Im pretty well balanced, but it sure is hell going to the ladies room I must say!!!

Thanks again for the link. Can't wait to hear others thoughts on this. lol I took a pic just in case we get the ATS diehard, pics or it didnt happen!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
What a very interesting link. Thanks for sharing that. You can still be queen though, I have always been a bit more androgynous oddly enough! I guess that means Im pretty well balanced, but it sure is hell going to the ladies room I must say!!!

Thanks again for the link. Can't wait to hear others thoughts on this. lol I took a pic just in case we get the ATS diehard, pics or it didnt happen!

Androgyny -- masculine/feminine energies in balance -- is the goal, so by all means, enjoy your crown and wear it proudly!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by favouriteslave

there is a diff...check, take some time...
great find !

sry no diff in file size neither in spectrogram
but since you mentioned, there is no passing train but something like a deep panflute or :

edit on 27-9-2011 by vatel because: added link

Im totally Not following you...lol

The song on the candle page is rain. In the background halfway in I can hear either a car or a plane go by. I don't hear any panflutes.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Ha! That's interesting because I dreamt a shopping thing last night too. No blouse or anything, I was just looking for a shirt, when the girl working there came up to me. I thought she looked like a boy. When she got closer, I realized it was Natalie Portman.
I wondered whether it was some movie set or something.

I was about to leave — a little confused — when she grabbed my arm and said: "Look, if you would buy this shirt for $694, I'll also give you this (she pulled out a silver-packaged DVD of the whole StarWars saga with her signature on it) and I'll marry you!"
"Are you nuts?!" I said. Then I ran away.

I was about to step outside when I spotted my brother. As I walked to him, a boy with Portman's face smiled at me, walking by. I asked my brother: "Is that her brother?" He just laughed, so I said: "I guess I blew it, huh"?

There goes my villa in Bev Hills, I guess. *sigh*

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The 27 on the page today: today is the day Obama is in Denver, and wasn't there something about underground bunkers and Elenin and all that stuff?

(checks watch)... day's almost over.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Ha! That's interesting because I dreamt a shopping thing last night too. No blouse or anything, I was just looking for a shirt, when the girl working there came up to me. I thought she looked like a boy. When she got closer, I realized it was Natalie Portman.
I wondered whether it was some movie set or something.

I was about to leave — a little confused — when she grabbed my arm and said: "Look, if you would buy this shirt for $694, I'll also give you this (she pulled out a silver-packaged DVD of the whole StarWars saga with her signature on it) and I'll marry you!"
"Are you nuts?!" I said. Then I ran away.

I was about to step outside when I spotted my brother. As I walked to him, a boy with Portman's face smiled at me, walking by. I asked my brother: "Is that her brother?" He just laughed, so I said: "I guess I blew it, huh"?

There goes my villa in Bev Hills, I guess. *sigh*

Now why do I never have dreams like this? Sounds like fun!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

listen well
panflute or a dying cat...
ahh well a truck, or a plane.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
The 27 on the page today: today is the day Obama is in Denver, and wasn't there something about underground bunkers and Elenin and all that stuff?

(checks watch)... day's almost over.

day was over, nothing to see here...
asleep gn8

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
[@ans]

at ans

Anagrams for: atans

6 found. Displaying all:
Satan
A Ants
A Tans
An Sat
Tan As
Ant As

... Satan?...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
in following the synchronicity of every day...a few things that crossed my desk, and a memory pique or two...Interesting about the PAN-flute given that pan = both....going to check the "two-ning of a standard one...solfeggio or what...and again...concert pitch was changed and likely the tunings as well with even the sacred instruments. Pan, half beast, half human etc....many things flashing with that word...pan-deter-mined also meaning to look at things from multiple/both perspectives...

www.youtube.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.youtube.com... Torsion visualizer

www.youtube.com... Len Horowitz

electrons have right and left spin(torsion) one attracts, the other shields or reflects...Aluminum is a reflector as is sugar...explains the high fructose corn sugar and aluminum oxide in the chemtrails....doing everything they can to prevent ascension...

divinecosmos.com...

Just a few things that popped into my universe today...much love, kate

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
[@ans]

at ans

Anagrams for: atans

6 found. Displaying all:
Satan
A Ants
A Tans
An Sat
Tan As
Ant As

... Satan?...

Nice thinking... We are all Satan...

Today I was watching an interesting video --
www.youtube.com.../c/880AC79BB47DA051/1/7YA-9iHKHJo

It mentioned (fleetingly) that the $ represents the Serpent.

Actually if it's synchronistic that I happened to watch that video today (found it on this thread www.godlikeproductions.com...) then.... maybe it's saying we've been in the "evil" cycle for last 2000 years and we're about to enter the "live" cycle as we cross into the Aquarius age...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

That would explain the wars, our desire for weapons, and thirst for blood.
These past centuries have been nothing but war.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

divinecosmos.com...

Just a few things that popped into my universe today...much love, kate

So wow... I just read that link and had major head rush moment.... What if, what if... October 28 changes the torsion spin direction, and the direction of time?

Okay admittedly I may just be super duper tired but... well first let me share that I once fell asleep around 8 years old and I have always felt that I've been dreaming ever since, and one of these days I will wake up and be 8 years old again, and be able to live my life over again, but wiser...

With that psychological stuff out of the way...

What if... the direction of time reverses on Oct 28? Dejavu, right? Don't run, don't panic... relive. The mirror? Not self but ... backwards!!!

What if you have to suddenly live your life in reverse? Knowing what you know now... what changes would you make, moment by moment, big and little?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Remember the "409233 / 3735" in the source code?

It equals 109.6.

Psalms 109:6

"Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand."

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
Remember the "409233 / 3735" in the source code?

It equals 109.6.

Psalms 109:6

"Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand."

If that's the case, what about 2.935?

It could mean Exodus 9:3-5?

the hand of the LORD will bring a terrible plague on your livestock in the field—on your horses, donkeys and camels and on your cattle, sheep and goats. 4 But the LORD will make a distinction between the livestock of Israel and that of Egypt, so that no animal belonging to the Israelites will die.’”

5 The LORD set a time and said, “Tomorrow the LORD will do this in the land.”

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
... but that makes no sense because Open said no destruction.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Right, he did say no destruction.
Still, an interesting coincidence that $ is a serpent, and about the phone equation/Psalm mentioned by cingularity...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

My interpritation said he wouldn't feed their desire for such information. Not that it wasn't going to happen.

main.html

Niam

stargate.wikia.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 681  682  683    685  686  687 >>

join