It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 683
<< 680  681  682    684  685  686 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Also there has to be a reason why S was chose to represent 5 and E was to represent 3. That is not an accident. Has anyone figured that out, did I miss it between all the fluff in 680+ pages?

I tried SEE awhile ago (seemed obvious) but nothing happened.

I'm sorry I am not much help today; woke up at 4 AM and couldn't get back to bed. Brain fried, but following along on the sidelines.

Assuming it's not an accident, what type of coding includes the use of E's and S's? Unicode for ~ can be used as an example, see.....www.wolframalpha.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I can understand why he put E over 3, because E is in that number on a keypad. But S over 5? S is in 7 on the keypad. Although S does look like 5.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by programad
Finally managed to register on ATS.

Been following this thread since its beginning but the ats register function was not working for me. Always got 404 until now.

I've been trying to "wake" or "be aware" by my own but with almost zero success. I only got a weird experience at the mirror but couldn't have a single lucid dream yet, event keeping the dream journal and using the mild techinique and wake-back to bed techinique too.

I'm worried if I will not be able to "evolute" this time for some reason, but I really feel different and more "aware" of things. To be honest, I felt "out of this world" my entire life. But maybe I'm not ready. Wish I was.

Anyway, still trying.

Love, everyone!

When you feel you have gone astray – uneasy in your every thought and feeling – you are the closest to being found

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

I see the 5 as the missing 5th element = love/ether/spirit and I see the 3 as the end of duality where the masculine (intention) + feminine (creation) merge in balance removing the duality for the new and whole 3rd...the two in one, once merged enables the manifestation....just my take on it being born the third gender...funny that...what a coincidence...lol...much love, kate

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Katiereneethompson

so accordingt to your idea,
why didnt 0pen changed 1> 0ne ?
makes more riddle and sense...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
_=light

@ans=atlanteans

edit on 27-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yes there is a hidden 27 on the candle page.

Highlight the page and you will see it.

today is 27th or Oct 27th?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
-nice brainstorm people

been thinking of S and E as south and east, still can't make sense of it. also note that E is a mirrored 3, then again 5 is not a mirrored S...

also tried applying the lettering of the pic of the real safe (the one that leads to the safe) to the safe, but no success. the love code that leads to the beatles track would imply that 5 had more meanings, but haven't cracked that one either.

finally there's the possibility that we're on a wild goose chase designed to open our minds... I've had some pretty good results with meditation lately...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not sure if I've always heard a car or plane passing in the "rain" music on the candle page. I could swear it wasn't there before.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
27 is a perfect cube

www.wolframalpha.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

there is a diff...check, take some time...
great find !

sry no diff in file size neither in spectrogram
but since you mentioned, there is no passing train but something like a deep panflute or :

edit on 27-9-2011 by vatel because: added link

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
27, nice one!

-do click on 'other historical numerals'

edit on 27-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: numerals

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
oh great, new number system to learn...
and digging into the mayan calender.
and 4 pages of people discussing the first mayan night.

edit on 27-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: and

edit on 27-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: removing #ty apocalyptic link

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by khnumkhufu
oh great, new number system to learn...
and digging a little more into the mayan calender.
and 4 pages of people discussing the first mayan night.

edit on 27-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: and

Yes Calleman proposed that the real end date according to his correct calcs were Oct 28.

www.calleman.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
this might help some people, might give someone a new understanding.
Hopefully it helps. Opening the third eye

It is alot to read, but it will help you understand your chakras and the 'third eye'
edit on 27-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

there is a diff...check, take some time...
great find !

sry no diff in file size neither in spectrogram
but since you mentioned, there is no passing train but something like a deep panflute or :

Sorry I am slow today and not following. What is this video? What are you listening to that has something like a deep panflute? What is a panflute? When you say ... or... could you possibly mean, oh, I dunno... a Trumpet?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hey folks, just got home and was catching up. I dumped cache and everything, but not hearing the mp3 you seem to be hearing. Can someone tag it to a different page somehow?

I think a transition could happen in the blink of a eye. Would be kind of like one of the moments when the light bulb goes off and you goo Duhhh!

I wish this wasn't so number involved as I get lost in numbers. It just seems to me it should be easier than that for some reason.

I do have a oddity that has happened and would like to hear how it strikes you folks though.

I have been seeing the number 4 pop up all over the place for a few months now. Be it 4:44, or 444 or 44 or whatever, the "4" has been in my face. Now that I got home, I just realized I have a cut just below my thumb near my wrist in a perfect 4. I have no idea where I got it or when I acquired it, but it is definitely new as of today.... Any thoughts?
edit on 27/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

sorry sheba but a panflute is a panflute...
en.wikipedia.org...
i just felt to show what kind of sound it was/will be showing a little vid about synths...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Hey folks, just got home and was catching up. I dumped cache and everything, but not hearing the mp3 you seem to be hearing. Can someone tag it to a different page somehow?

I think a transition could happen in the blink of a eye. Would be kind of like one of the moments when the light bulb goes off and you goo Duhhh!

I wish this wasn't so number involved as I get lost in numbers. It just seems to me it should be easier than that for some reason.

I do have a oddity that has happened and would like to hear how it strikes you folks though.

I have been seeing the number 4 pop up all over the place for a few months now. Be it 4:44, or 444 or 44 or whatever, the "4" has been in my face. Now that I got home, I just realized I have a cut just below my thumb near my wrist in a perfect 4. I have no idea where I got it or when I acquired it, but it is definitely new as of today.... Any thoughts?
edit on 27/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

The new agers say 444 is the number that means angels surround you. I do like that (I see that number all the time). But I like this site -- it is even more interesting:

www.ridingthebeast.com...

You're lucky I'm willing to share my crown with other Queens.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If we're still sharing dreams, I had a vivid one last night. In it, I was having a "Day of Beauty." The whole nine yards: hair cut and color, pedi-mani, eyebrows, new clothes too... white blouse with poofy sleeves. I was getting all this done at a shopping strip near where I grew up; have not been back there in ages and ages. The running soundtrack (since I tend to dream more in words than images) was "Prepare! Prepare!"

Now that does make me wonder if I should book a hair cut before October 28?

<< 680  681  682    684  685  686 >>

join