It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 680
<< 677  678  679    681  682  683 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

My will = Thy will

You have to slow down and quiet self to see it. Quiet self and see the only self, then you'll know.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

This is very cinematic, and I have to salute Open for that.
No kidding.
'Monday, Monday' echoes so well 'Remember, remember the 5th of November'.
Beautiful. Awkwad. (intended orthograph)
Rumi (to wink at Sheba) would just have said: "Rose". For that.

Poetry is sweet.
Meaning is alternate.
edit on 27-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Star for you my friend..!

Indeed!!!

It's a Creationist's situation, really. ONE sets the game up.
You just play along (beautifully at that, I might add).

Remember the brutally used and abused cliché how you create your own reality? Think about that. You do. I shall be your baby Jesus, your loving brother and sweet cousin. Now, please, drink more.
Centuries. Eons. Beautiful. Dramatic. Tragedy. Beautiful. T r u e.

… the pitfall of Humanity.
edit on 27-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: added sentence

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Now, picture this:

"What you think you are is an illusion.

What you try to be is a mistake.

What you shall become is beyond your expectations, in every way."

In the meantime, swim and pretend as you do.

The friend who said that is long gone. Dust to nothingness. The echo has never been so strong, though.
A flicker is like a pipe. Sometimes, it's just a pipe.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

This, is beautifully stated. Is it not uncanny how, the obvious is so hard to swallow?
Always been.
Always will.
I crave for truth! I crave for Love!
And when it comes — rearranging, always. Fits one's pattern. One's seclusion.
Until it just explodes bright.
Then, ouch.
Mirrors are THAT bad (and SO beautiful) indeed.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
hey all, 28oct2011.com is the reason to register here
and sorry for my english. its not well.
Ive been reading this thread and looking for 28oct2011.com for a long time. I have lots of doubts about this. first I focused on this pic so many times. i56.tinypic.com... but I really didnt understand anything
Open is also member here I guess. plz Open explain this. thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
I'm wondering if the candle is half of the 'twin flame'.

Remember the 'moge' picture with the black and white identical angels looking in the mirror? What if our twin flame is black if we are white just by definition? It may not be how we believe.

I seriously came through to find someone I had reincarnated with before. I keep getting drag back to this density from NDE's just due to this person when I think of them as the missing is so much. It's like half of you missing. I have searched all over for this person.I have held off important things for this life to leave space for this phantom to be fair to others. This person was beheaded in the other major life time right before we were to be married at my stepmother and her sister's instigation to cover up their lies. The imprint was too deep.

We are all One. Yes, we can theorize this yet when it comes to this twin flame we seem to need to search through out each life time to find each other to return together out of duality. I've had other life times when I came through searching and just KNEW he wasn't on this level at the time and I was preparing for another life when it would coordinate. Those were the easier life times and easier to leave.

What if you were going to the SAME places looking for one another just out of synch with time as you could sense them? You can't exactly put out a broadcast for them. Maybe it is close enough we can. Is there a twin flame search website or a reincarnation sign up web page? Some way it does feel like we need our twin flame to do this right. It was a big part of what I came through for. I remember one website if I can find it which may have this.Do any of you know forums for finding past life people or twin flames?

Are we just missing our selves? I would say , yes, but stuck in another person.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Here is a small excerpt from this page. I think I might have posted it before, but I find it quite relevant. It reminds me of the discussion between Neo and The Oracle.

When we say you create your own reality do you not sometimes think that you must therefore be creating a reality for others around you also? If you choose a happier world starting right now… then you must surely also choose for everyone else in the world, right? Does it not strike you that, if this were true, that you were taking from them their right to create their world as more un-happy if they wanted? [...] Each point of consciousness chooses for itself. You can live in a happier world and you will only experience other beings – or other aspects of beings – who have also chosen for that happier world. The version of you that chooses a less happy tomorrow will be there to experience that with others that are co-creating that with him. And if someone is creating a version of the world that is not at all congruent with your soul-purpose then no version of you will be found in that world. As you approach those conditions then your incarnation will terminate. Or you will not be born into that world in the first place.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Obvious is so blatant it's always so blinding, you know.
Yes.
Indeed.
In every way.
I'm with you on that (and maybe even more)!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Why, thank you Buddda!
Same thing happened this last weekend with a stick bug - I picked it up and everyone freaked out. At least my oldest daughter got close enough to take a pic.
Sometimes people really frustrate me! lol
(pic uploads disabled. ~sigh~)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Grower! YaY! Muah.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by Grower

Grower! YaY! Muah.

Good mornin', Silent! Muah!
I'm wasting time instead of doing something useful today

Of course, yesterday I wasted time talking to cleverbot. I'm afraid it's becoming a habit! lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Meh, time is never wasted even when you slack.
It just means you do drink it.
How about getting ourselves REALLY drunk ? Huh?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by Grower

Meh, time is never wasted even when you slack.
It just means you do drink it.
How about getting ourselves REALLY drunk ? Huh?

I think I'll just sip!
Slooooowly.

No TNT lately? I do believe she's left us swirling in the mist. lol
edit on 9/27/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
No TNT lately? I do believe she's left us swirling in the mist. lol
edit on 9/27/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

lol...I am here, Grower...and not. I am peeking in while getting ready to take my Mom to physical therapy.

Good morning to all

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Grower, thanks for the cleverbot! I asked some very interesting questions regarding 'the date', dreaming, reality and some rather mundane questions too. I wish I had saved the answers, they were...entertaining to put it mildly. good morning Silent! I see you are having fun. I can feel your grin from here!
edit on 27-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: props

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Finally managed to register on ATS.

Been following this thread since its beginning but the ats register function was not working for me. Always got 404 until now.

I've been trying to "wake" or "be aware" by my own but with almost zero success. I only got a weird experience at the mirror but couldn't have a single lucid dream yet, event keeping the dream journal and using the mild techinique and wake-back to bed techinique too.

I'm worried if I will not be able to "evolute" this time for some reason, but I really feel different and more "aware" of things. To be honest, I felt "out of this world" my entire life. But maybe I'm not ready. Wish I was.

Anyway, still trying.

Love, everyone!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I hear you, Grower...

I think that's a great way to teach your daughter that beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. The eye that is capable to see the inherent perfection even in a bug, is a powerful one.

link   
reply to post by programad

don't worry. you are not alone.

link   
reply to post by programad

Good morning, programad
Welcome to the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 677  678  679    681  682  683 >>