It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 670
<< 667  668  669    671  672  673 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Me: Why did you accuse Khali of being open?

You: At least you opened the 666 page mo.

Now you are being psychotic. Please, check out Lily Labs. They have olanzapine for sale.
You know this wouldn't stand any argument, right?
It's out of context irrelevant nonsense.
You should follow.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Not that it really matters anymore but you are becoming the trolls/deceivers here.

They will think they have succeeded, when they don't even know a third of what is going on.
edit on 25-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Its not nonsense to everyone else who is seeing it. Your jokes don't stand a good argument.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Not that it really matters anymore but you are becoming the deceivers.

They will think they have succeeded, when they don't even know a third of what is going on.

I'm not sure who "they" are (Illuminati/government/CIA/Bilderberg/Satanists/Dark Cabal and the likes) however, I am curious about what is going on, you think?
What do YOU know we don't know?
That would be helpful, thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Your stupid

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Your stupid

What about 'my' stupid..?
I think you may want to dig grammar a bit. Your 'your' is 'you're' as you meant it.
Came out bad. But hey, it's all good. So can you answer the question?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
edit on 25-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: funny, there's info in the mp3's -nothing radical, nothing much, nothing not seen before, but it's there...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

We, or I?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Is it frustration or boredom that turns the thread upon itself? Arrogance? Defensiveness? No matter..the result is the same.

Thank you Walker, for your post. You put into words...beautifully...what many here believe but would not/could not speak.

I do not see where Khali was "accused" of being Open.

I do not see where Open was "accused" of being a liar.

What I do see is a poster stating their opinion....which has as much value as anyone else's.

There are no trolls here. The thread is in General Chitchat...it cannot be derailed.

To quote a wise friend...."Belief without descernment can be obsesssion". I say it is obsession. That is simply my opinion...of no more value than another's...but mine nonetheless.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

It doesn't matter because you know what i meant. 200457 never said anything about TPTB or the others what gave you the right to accuse him on something baseless?

link   

Originally posted by 200457

We, or I?

Whatever makes you feel more comfortable if at least for the sake of discussion.
It's your call.

link   
edit on 25-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: @tnt chitchat - you can call a fish a bird as much as you want, it still won't fly.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

As always, sunshine, you are nothing but a breath of fresh air.
Thank you for your acute, sharp eye and loving heart.
More than anything despite "opinions" and "grounds", thank you for being your self.

Demian

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by khnumkhufu
edit on 25-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: @tnt chitchat - you can call a fish a bird as much as you want, it still won't fly.

And that is your opinion...to which you are entitled...as am I.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
........[..]

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

As always, sunshine, you are nothing but a breath of fresh air.
Thank you for your acute, sharp eye and loving heart.
More than anything despite "opinions" and "grounds", thank you for being your self.

Demian

Thank you, Demian

Myself is the only person I can be.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

At least means a lot to the question "Why did you accuse Khali of being open?" because when you answer a question with that in that context it means he did it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LOL and that is quite enough, right? We would not feel as good with either depersonalization or multiple personality disorder, right?

You cheeky soft purple sky..!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

At least means a lot to the question "Why did you accuse Khali of being open?" because when you answer a question with that in that context it means he did it.

I'm sorry, Molimo, but I don't understand what you mean.

I read Walker's reply to you. It was dealing with a page numbered 666, yes? There was no mention of Khali in it that I saw.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

That is why i always send out positive, so i don't get negative back!

Namasté

So, this is kind of a fallacy. A magical thinking, you could say. Let me try to explain what I mean with a related example....

My husband is really into saving the environment, recycling, going green, etc. He got rid of his car and bikes everywhere he goes. I work from home so our one single car racks up less than 1000 miles per year. He was quite smug about this, until I pointed out to him that the fact we use so little gas means there is more to go around at a lower price for those who would choose to drive a gas-guzzling SUV and live 60 miles from their office.

This is just one example -- when you think about it, you begin to see what I mean and I caution because the realization can be stunningly depressing. It took my husband awhile to recover.

When you say you send out positive so you don't get negative back, please real eyes that there has to be a balancing amount of negative *somewhere.* No, maybe you are lucky (like I am) and only good tends to come back to you, personally.

But trust me on this... somewhere on this earth there is somebody who's getting an extra dollop of negative, so that you may enjoy all that positive energy. If not on this earth, then in another parallel universe. SOMEWHERE.

new topics

top topics

<< 667  668  669    671  672  673 >>

join