It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 661
<< 658  659  660    662  663  664 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

I LOVE that video.
That was one of my favorite animations from when I was a child, aside from Unico the Unicorn.

In response to your other post:

I find that the universe conspires in such a way to distract you when you're meant to be distracted, so trust in that.

What day did you last post? I could give you recap I suppose, maybe.. no promises...

I last posted on page 588:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I absolutely believe in the energy of the universe & always follow my intuition so yes, I absolutely trust in that.

You don't have to give a detailed recap, anything that you feel was important you could just tell me that. The general ideas would be appreciated even..
Oh, & if you don't feel you can or don't want to then I understand. I myself am working on interlocking all ideas so I can express this to someone else but find it hard to articulate cohesively.
Thank You

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I know I am SUPER late on posting the meaningful songs/you tube vids in response to what 10/28/11 and then some means.

BUT, if you are not already familiar with Erykah Badu, I suggest you get acquainted quick! She is the epitome of neo soul and then some.

This song is personal to me, and others who "made a wrong turn back there somewhere" who are following a non-linear life path journey in order to reach what I AM...and what YOU ARE...and what WE WILL BE

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by laeus

I LOVE that video.
That was one of my favorite animations from when I was a child, aside from Unico the Unicorn.

In response to your other post:

I find that the universe conspires in such a way to distract you when you're meant to be distracted, so trust in that.

What day did you last post? I could give you recap I suppose, maybe.. no promises...

I last posted on page 588:

I absolutely believe in the energy of the universe & always follow my intuition so yes, I absolutely trust in that.

You don't have to give a detailed recap, anything that you feel was important you could just tell me that. The general ideas would be appreciated even..
Oh, & if you don't feel you can or don't want to then I understand. I myself am working on interlocking all ideas so I can express this to someone else but find it hard to articulate cohesively.
Thank You

You are in luck because I'm an obsessive logger... just have to parse out the personal stuff and present you with that which was going on in this thread...

Shortly after you last visited, the Enigma game was started by ATS (something about a free i[ad). Big hemorrhage of brain power from this thread, resigned to chit chat.

I logged this on 9/22 -- SilentWalker's summary:

And I believe this is from Opened --- I thought it worthwhile so I cut & pasted:

Read up on Tachyons.

They have been proposed for a long time.

The "speed limit" of light is like a mirror essentially.

This helps too.

This doesn't hurt either.

This doesn't hurt to read either. It is all related. Consciousness creates. We change the entanglement upon observing. It is more than simple physics.

It has long been thought particles and their antiparticles pop in and out of existence. At the event horizon, some of those antiparticles are sucked in and it causes decay of the singularity. It also causes new particles to form here.

Next, go think how observation effects particles/light and your mind will explode. Then go and look into how time actually changes based on gravity and velocity etc. That will blow your mind as well. Time is not linear!

Then think energy IS mass, and mass causes gravity, and gravity effects time, and light is energy, and magnetism is a part of light, and gravity effects time, and the observer effects energy, and energy is mass, and mass effects TIME, and time is changed based on the observer! They are one and the same. Just on different frequencies. It will blow your mind.

The implications, once realized, blew Einsteins mind as well. He never recovered from it.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

I may be wrong BUT I think Opened's post came before the media blitz today about this:
www.wired.com...

On 9/23, Cingularity made some (to me) very bright observations about SAIF and I thus noted and link surfed:

9/23/11

en.wikipedia.org...

Click on Cingularity and check out his posts on this thread.

AS FOR the site... I may be recalling incorrectly but it seems to have stayed about the same, with some minor additions. "Do not panic" and "keep always in mind."

Wait.. I thought I had logged the SBJ and Cingularities' proposal that it meant "shall be joined." But now cannot find that in the log. Hmm. Well, check Cingularities' most recent posts on this thread.

Oh! And someone brilliantly pointed out that @ is the monkey tail. Totally agree with that one.

Hope that helps. Admittedly may be a bit sloppy, as I'm going by my notes.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Also earlier today I posted all the links to a 5 part series about Electric Universe and Thunderbolts of the Gods, which I personally think is relevant but YMMV.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Thank You

What I recapped may have only been personally relevant and through my own filter, which it sounds like you will understand! I can't articulate it cohesively either.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sorry for not posting lately. I am watching "V for Vendetta" and living/loving life/loving.

I am happy to see everyone is opening their eyes and loving and sharing here.

I appreciate it
edit on 23-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
this will probably be lost in time but I'll post anyway. so many things today i wanted to share. It's funny how life sends exactly what one needs in every moment. If one is open to it..
when the misunderstandings on this thread caused a tiny bit of disharmony it was very obvious who was out of tune. I believe this is why. some seem to like their shadow world and are afraid to come out and play in the sunlight and share. the toys don't belong to anyone in this sandbox.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Posted before, posting again: Thunderbolts of the Gods -- in 5 parts; yes it's long, but very good and worthwhile. Relevant to:

- Hopi prophecy, blue star kachina, red purifier.
- Possibly relevant to Saif?
- "black holes" and the concept of gravity
- the /Hack Sign video that Opened keeps posting, as well as the movie Sunshine
- Solar flares and planetary line ups
- If you really want to stretch your imagination, relevant to SilentWalker's jokes about condoms.
- Newtonian model replaced by Einstein model replaced by Electric Universe model?
- Electrical Engineers will rule the Earth... lol
- Return of the Goddess
- Ladder of heaven is a torus

www.youtube.com.../u/25/5A19H59EiOo

www.youtube.com.../u/24/smnA523i4lU

www.youtube.com.../u/23/DS7BvN_WIBY

www.youtube.com.../u/21/5M8OGBlt9fw

www.youtube.com.../u/22/OpzO32rC0m0

edit on 23-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

These all keep going to the same paedophile video about the Queen of England and the Pope

This seems my p.c. is landing me on something over and over. Were you really focusing on what this lady might be doing in her spare life?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

here is part one: part 1

playlist: playlist

found the whole thing in one vid: the whole thing

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: another link

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clip

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Posted before, posting again: Thunderbolts of the Gods -- in 5 parts; yes it's long, but very good and worthwhile. Relevant to:

- Hopi prophecy, blue star kachina, red purifier.
- Possibly relevant to Saif?
- "black holes" and the concept of gravity
- the /Hack Sign video that Opened keeps posting, as well as the movie Sunshine
- Solar flares and planetary line ups
- If you really want to stretch your imagination, relevant to SilentWalker's jokes about condoms.
- Newtonian model replaced by Einstein model replaced by Electric Universe model?
- Electrical Engineers will rule the Earth... lol
- Return of the Goddess
- Ladder of heaven is a torus

www.youtube.com.../u/25/5A19H59EiOo

www.youtube.com.../u/24/smnA523i4lU

www.youtube.com.../u/23/DS7BvN_WIBY

www.youtube.com.../u/21/5M8OGBlt9fw

www.youtube.com.../u/22/OpzO32rC0m0

edit on 23-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

These all keep going to the same paedophile video about the Queen of England and the Pope

This seems my p.c. is landing me on something over and over. Were you really focusing on what this lady might be doing in her spare life?

Wow, that is bizarre! That isn't what I meant to post. But on that playlist, you'll see the video in 5 parts. It's the only playlist that had all 5 parts. I know this because I googled and started watching then was frustrated because some of the parts were missing. Just click on the channel, and you'll see the 5 parts. The video was NOT created by the owner of that playlist. Do your own googling; you'll see.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by khnumkhufu

I believe we are in "night" and maybe Open is fast asleep.

I think Open is busy checking out on the videos and links that are posted around here
Damn, you guys should take care not to cause him an epiphany. You wouldn't want him to change his revelation now.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

the whole address did not hyperlink. paste the rest of the link in your address bar...

or, here is part one: part 1

playlist: playlist

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

Thanks, Is Thunderbolts of the Gods a Title? It was to the right on the page.

I went back and noticed the main page has changed to "searching" from "disclose"

"October 28th, 2011 - Step Eight.night - Shadow (Searching) - The change is happening"

I had wondered if 'Sheba" was searching over some memories she had the the Queen. I've never met the Queen nor the Pope either.Looks like time for movies.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

nice

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Don't forget this one.

No one looks into it or sees the connections like me. That is okay. Just breath. It will be okay. I cannot explain all of the implications. You must observe them.

All I can say is love.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So has anyone heard from Open recently?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Where has everyone gone? Maybe this is what the Distraction and Defend meant on the website.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

But we are now (Searching) for everyone else? Or searching within ourselves.
edit on 23-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
again...

take my hand

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I just finished the movie(again). I highly recommend watching it. Without the context you wont understand. Without observing you wont understand either.

This explains the movie quite nicely.

PS~Personally the movie made me smile and laugh.
edit on 24-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

<< 658  659  660    662  663  664 >>

join