It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 660
<< 657  658  659    661  662  663 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Now THAT was mind-blowing beautiful!
And that dude looks far the above average handsome too.

~sweeping the floor ; sorry for the drooling ~

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
I was not sure I should even speak.

The thread seemed...prickly...today.

I say again:

No one person's opinion is of more value than another's. We, each of us, are here for different reasons. That does not mean any of those reasons are wrong...just different.

It did not seem prickly to me. Seemed rather loving and fun. All a matter of perspective?

It's like the F*CK video SilentWalker posted: depending on perspective, that can sound angry and hateful... or the opposite.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

LOL No, don't! You really don't want to witness that haha

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Okay I'm going to post on-topic --

That wolfram alpha result -- the before now date: August 20. Anyone have anything personally monumental happen in their lives on that particular date? Or, just me?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Now THAT was mind-blowing beautiful!
And that dude looks far the above average handsome too.

~sweeping the floor ; sorry for the drooling ~

lol Im glad you liked it but, umm darlin? I think you dropped a earring!!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

IIRC it is the reg date of the site.

btw,

keep always in mind == keep "always" in mind?

Spielburg 1989 Always - ghost story
blink-182 always - dunno, but I see at least one eye
also note the ref to 409233/3735

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Impossible! I would have dropped with it.
Wherever they go jewels, I go.
Did I just say that?

Alright, folks, it's dinner time and I'm hungry. Have fun.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by khnumkhufu

IIRC it is the reg date of the site.

That seems to indicate foresight and clever planning -- which contradicts theories that the site evolves based on what we do here. Hmmm. But what about you? Anything personally happen to you on that date? That is what I'm curious about. Or I'm just having Delusional Disorder and whatever you call it ... AGAIN. Darn ego always gets in the way!

btw,

keep always in mind == keep "always" in mind?

Spielburg 1989 Always - ghost story
blink-182 always - dunno, but I see at least one eye

Interesting connections. Do they mean anything to you, personally? Or is this yet one more tap-in to the etheric consciousness... hmmm.

also note the ref to 409233/3735

Yes! I pointed that out yesterday and this morning I saw you mentioned it on the Record. Thanks for that -- I didn't feel like posting on the Record myself but I am following along with it on the sidelines. I like Gabriel's vibe. Gabriel... such an intriguing username.

Oh! Your username is well picked too, I see --

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: edit to add the Oh!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
agree with gabriel vibe

don't confuse me with the creator though, the name means something different.

august 20.th... nothing personal I remember.

seems I did not remember correct, whois says site was created aug. 7.th.

as for the movie/vid, no nothing personal either. I just felt the wording was a bit strange (english isn't my 1.st).
shouldn't it be more like always remember? so I did a quick google.

like said, the spielburg movie is about a ghost (ghost.html?) influencing people's lives and the blink-182 has the 'blink' plus I found it funny to see that big prominent poster of an EYE in the vid. (getting pretty sensitive to eyes of horus)

need to look/reach more.

edit on 23-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: add a mirrored clock to the blink-182 vid

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
It did not seem prickly to me. Seemed rather loving and fun. All a matter of perspective?

It's like the F*CK video SilentWalker posted: depending on perspective, that can sound angry and hateful... or the opposite.

That is why I continue to say that no one person's opinion is of more value than another's.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That is why I continue to say that no one person's opinion is of more value than another's.

Yes, yes... no one person's opinion is of more value....

Opinions, of course, not the same as ACTION. There are occasions when right action is called for. I, for one, would not stand by on the sidelines if, say, a man was beating up his wife. I'd intervene. I'd have to intervene. Even if, in his opinion, it was okay to beat up his wife.

Of course there is only so much I can do... the woman may not want my help. I cannot help every battered woman either. But, I'm just saying, if I was walking down a street and a man was slapping his wife in broad daylight... darn right I'd intervene and NO, if he shouted back "mind your own business this is a domestic matter and she deserved it and my religion says I am within my rights to discipline my wife with force"............... well.........?

Not saying any of that happened here on this trifling now-in-chit-chat thread. Just suggesting that the whole peace love light is great, except when it gives one total heart burn, no?

Okay /babbling mode now...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Not saying any of that happened here on this trifling now-in-chit-chat thread. Just suggesting that the whole peace love light is great, except when it gives one total heart burn, no?

No, you are not babbling...I hear your words

There is a time for reflection and a time for action. To protect one who is unable to protect themselves is an act of love, yes?

Belief without doubt can also be called obsession, yes?

(if i disappear again, it is because my internet is bouncing off and on)
edit on 9/23/2011 by TNTarheel because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No, you are not babbling...I hear your words

There is a time for reflection and a time for action. To protect one who is unable to protect themselves is an act of love, yes? Belief without doubt can also be called obsession, yes?

(if i disappear again, it is because my internet is bouncing off and on)

Well, I would forgive the condemned man who is about to hang; that is an act of love too.

Belief without doubt --- not sure I'd say "obsession" (because you can certainly be obsessed WITH doubts too, no? So obsession is it's own disorder). Discernment is always wise. Discernment is balance. Discernment is the marriage between reason and intuition/faith -- that is the sacred and divine marriage.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I had a unique experience.
August itself was my special month, so perhaps that is why...

On another note, Does anyone have a recap or page numbers that are particularly important ?
I understand the wiki has information but it doesn't have much of an explanation.

I've been away since the day I was about to post a lot...I wonder why... Anyway, I've missed information.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well, I would forgive the condemned man who is about to hang; that is an act of love too.

Belief without doubt --- not sure I'd say "obsession" (because you can certainly be obsessed WITH doubts too, no? So obsession is it's own disorder). Discernment is always wise. Discernment is balance. Discernment is the marriage between reason and intuition/faith -- that is the sacred and divine marriage.

Yes, you are correct. It should be "belief without discernment can be obsession". When I doubt, I am looking at both sides...to find balance. Discernment is the better word.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by laeus
On another note, Does anyone have a recap or page numbers that are particularly important ?
I understand the wiki has information but it doesn't have much of an explanation.

I've been away since the day I was about to post a lot...I wonder why... Anyway, I've missed information.

Hello, laeus. Welcome back

I have been away myself so we will have to wait for others to see if there is a recap.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by laeus

I had a unique experience.
August itself was my special month, so perhaps that is why...

I find that the universe conspires in such a way to distract you when you're meant to be distracted, so trust in that.

What day did you last post? I could give you recap I suppose, maybe.. no promises...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So what do you guys think the Do no panic means? and the defend, disclosure, and distraction?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
So what do you guys think the Do no panic means? and the defend, disclosure, and distraction?

It could be a reference to Hitchhiker's Guide, or Kevin Bacon's line in Animal House, and D is the 4th letter in the alphabet, which correlates to 444 which is the mark of angels surround you...

And of course disclosure means ... Aliens and UFOs.

Personally I'm vibing on the 444. Aliens totally exist, but they aren't Source and like the Buddhists say, as the elevator ascends, don't get distracted on your way to the top.

(Actually don't even get distracted by the angels... )
edit on 23-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: see my "actually"

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
To the vector belongs the spoils!!

Very relevant.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 657  658  659    661  662  663 >>

join