It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 659
<< 656  657  658    660  661  662 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I still stand by my statement TNTarheel, as what is the point of a thread if we all just descend into mindless blather about nothing in particular. And with that I bid you all a fond farewell.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Hey there, TNT!
Hope you're feeling better?

I'm gonna assume you won't be bellydancing any time soon?
Me...never! lol. I'm not that talented.

I am very well, Grower! Thank you

Bellydancing? No, I think I will never be able to do that...lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I still stand by my statement TNTarheel, as what is the point of a thread if we all just descend into mindless blather about nothing in particular. And with that I bid you all a fond farewell.

Ah, Driver, I was not responding to your post. Sometimes a rest is needed to clear the mind. Who knows if/when amidst the "chitchat" a new idea or revelation comes to mind, yes?

I simply addressed an "ego" issue that seemed to be popping up.

Forgive me if I offended you.

Peace

link   
Wow, who peed in everyone's cornflakes this morning?

link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Alright, so what is the be said about the countdown. With every refresh we find that the number is quite lower than it was originally. So, does anyone have an estimate when the complete countdown will be over? Nothing snide like "Oct 28th, duh"

If you copy and paste whatever number it is into wolfram alpha, and add "ms" it is still counting down to

2.96×10^9 ms (milliseconds) from now | 12:00:24 am EDT | Friday, October 28, 2011
2.96×10^9 ms (milliseconds) before now | 11:31:15 am EDT | Saturday, August 20, 2011

It does seem to me that the 12:00 has been flashing faster.

link   
reply to post by Grower

Hmm… I tried that once for the most unexpected result.
Girls were after me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hey there, TNT!
Hope you're feeling better?

I'm gonna assume you won't be bellydancing any time soon?
Me...never! lol. I'm not that talented.

lol Grower
tooo funny! It is always good to see the wonderful TNT in the house eh? Odd how one can feel a good vibe even if it is only through a screen... or is this a mirror in itself? hmmm

Wavin to TNT!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Wow, who peed in everyone's cornflakes this morning?

It's Open's fault.
Too much playing with Pi and there you go..!
Cornflakes get yucky, yo!
edit on 23-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
[lol Grower
tooo funny! It is always good to see the wonderful TNT in the house eh? Odd how one can feel a good vibe even if it is only through a screen... or is this a mirror in itself? hmmm

Wavin to TNT!

Hello, onehuman

It is a mirror, I think. I had to come and "see" some friendly faces. Friendliness seems to be...thin...today, yes?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Yes, it most certainly is fantastic to 'see' her.
She really does always have that great 'vibe' going on

Silent, if there were girls chasing you for that - it seriously makes me wonder! lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I was not sure I should even speak.

The thread seemed...prickly...today.

I say again:

No one person's opinion is of more value than another's. We, each of us, are here for different reasons. That does not mean any of those reasons are wrong...just different.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Hello TNT, blue star in your purple skies for that

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I think I will reiterate at the possibility of becoming redundant, which actually I abhor, but, it is just easier this way as I am Consistent.
I said it to Apollo, I will say it to you as well:

With that said, I think if you take everything that has been put into this thread, the good, the bad, the ugly, you will see, it surely has its own life of mankind and how it feels, acts, shares, and responds. Everything you see now is just a point as opposed to the beginning point, of where we have reached. The members are each becoming more open and sharing what touches them. It like a small slice of humankind reaching out and sharing their Beauties, their Laughter. To me, a really magnificent, Living Art piece, or poetry in motion. Imagine, Mother Earth, a living canvas in the Cosmos... lol, and That's the Big picture. This is only MHO, but quite frankly, I think if you look closely, you will actually see the website you refer too, actually coming alive right before you. After all, how many times has open said, people are looking to deep? It is right in front of us. Maybe you need to share a song.... One that expresses you. After all, this is now only "chitchat."

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Hello TNT, blue star in your purple skies for that

Hello, Walker

As long as that star does not fall, it will look wonderful in "my" purple sky...lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

No worries, it'll stick there. It was coated with love.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by Grower

Hmm… I tried that once for the most unexpected result.
Girls were after me.

Oh! My! LOL...such a vision, Walker.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Ah, thank you sir/ma'am

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I am going to post this because for one, I am always amazed at how one man can make one instrument sound like so many, and two, perhaps some of you will enjoy the sound in your peripheral hearing.

One man and his drum, yet so much more...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes, we cannot control life and others. It's a shame, isn't it? One can only control one's self, so if the thread is no longer serving you, leave it. Start your own thread on the same topic if you are inclined. It's the internet though, so good luck keeping that thread on track. Though I suppose you could go start a moderated forum where you can control who posts what.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by sheba2011

Ah, thank you sir/ma'am

Ma'am... or HRH, if you prefer.

en.wikipedia.org...

And you are very welcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 656  657  658    660  661  662 >>

join