It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 654
<< 651  652  653    655  656  657 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

This is so cool in terms of wisdom. Maybe we should just start and teach it massively to kids in Ethiopia?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
What are your guys idea on the Do not panic? Elenin is supposed to align in a couple days, that is if it isn't stardust now. Today also marks the beginning of the 6th night.

I'm way more intrigued that Einstein's theory of relativity may have been blown out of the water. Not that I am surprised. If it tests out, we just entered a completely new era.

Personally I believe the world really *was* flat until Newton came along.... whatever we can imagine, that's the reality we create, right? So, goodbye relativity hello ... yes it IS possible!

It is exciting news, isn't it! Ihave a feeling that it will be proven to be true.
I can not wait to be officially allowed to say something I have wanted to say for a long time: There is more than we see!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Lovely application of sarcasm.
That is my personal piece of bliss, what is yours?

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Actually, absolutely every thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Aahhh, yes to appreciate everything with the same amount of appreciation is to be truly wise

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by sheba2011

lol you might be the epitome of adorable, actually!

I am bad at telling anecdotes. I left out a fun part: the first time I asked universe to talk to me in words instead of numbers on the plates, the very next car to drive by said HI... the car following said NEO

... at which point I started giggling like a mad person... then the next minute I realized it meant we really are in a simulated reality.

P.s. My husband is frequently the driver when this stuff happens, so we both see the plates. If the car is parked, i sometimes take pictures; this is not a hallucination.

P.s.s. Anyone can try this. It's simple. He and I play a game in which we focus on manifesting a particular word or number sequence on a plate. You really have to BELIEVE and have no doubt. But it works.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What are your guys idea on the Do not panic? Elenin is supposed to align in a couple days, that is if it isn't stardust now. Today also marks the beginning of the 6th night.

I'm way more intrigued that Einstein's theory of relativity may have been blown out of the water. Not that I am surprised. If it tests out, we just entered a completely new era.

Personally I believe the world really *was* flat until Newton came along.... whatever we can imagine, that's the reality we create, right? So, goodbye relativity hello ... yes it IS possible!

If the theory is proven true, then im sure a lot more than just that theory will be proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I have done it with those over. traffic boards that give you actual traffic info and got a couple of good replies and strange looks from the people driving the car!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You might be right on that one. However, more than wise, I do Life.
Tricky and jumpy and all things shiny and wild.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

It is exciting news, isn't it! Ihave a feeling that it will be proven to be true.
I can not wait to be officially allowed to say something I have wanted to say for a long time: There is more than we see!

Namasté

I'm still trying to wrap my . around it all... and I have a tab open to read up on Gunter Nimtz and quantum tunneling because somehow that may be connected. I keep thinking that perhaps it explains things like telepathy? Or deja vu? Or precognition? But I may be reading too much into it all.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You are NOT bad at ALL at telling anecdotes! Quite the contrary.

And yes, that does work. Try focusing/mind-setting yourself on anything goofy.
If you go through a day without the need of a change of pants, I'll eat my π.

Booyah!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

To be wise is to live

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It is not impossible that they are connected---- Everything is possible! Think outside of the box.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

To be wise is to live

Namasté

One can live without being wise at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You are NOT bad at ALL at telling anecdotes! Quite the contrary.

And yes, that does work. Try focusing/mind-setting yourself on anything goofy.
If you go through a day without the need of a change of pants, I'll eat my π.

Booyah!

If two people could manifest a 12345 on the very next license plate to drive by, or two cars with identical-numbered plates and from same state (which is impossible), then just imagine what 100 highly focused monkeys could do? We could feed all those starving kids in Ethiopa *and* provide them with their own Xbox!

Just imagine.................

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

To be wise is to live

Namasté

When you're a wise ass THEN you're really living.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yup, absoloodle.
That's why some people eat Doritos on their couches rebuilding the world, while others go out there and sweat.
Pretty much the same as mass meditation, if you like.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

To be wise is to live

Namasté

When you're a wise ass THEN you're really living.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

IMHO, not really. But that is a personla opinion, everyone sees it differently!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

The problem is most envision it to be a doomsday event

new topics

top topics

<< 651  652  653    655  656  657 >>

join