It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 653
<< 650  651  652    654  655  656 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

This is the truth!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by ka119

It is about opening your eyes and mind and hearts. I have said many truths. Please look out the window. There is a big world outside it. Stop focusing so hard. It will be okay.

Go explore!!!

Go love.

I love you all, and I thank everyone for being here.
edit on 23-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

Opened, I have never really replied (publicly that is) to any of your posts.
However, not only thank you for what you just posted, but also, allow me to indulge your pumping heart (and not only) with this same wavelength response.

I do hope you receive it in the purest way. (no tears, please).
Smile.

edit on 23-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: corrected sentence for clarity

edit on 23-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: as requested by Opened for the right reason

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Good afternoon my friends, I hope all is well with you.

I ran across a interesting little page I thought I would share with you. In a way it is sort of fun, and then in another way, it sort of puts Time of your life into a interesting perspective. Perhaps even more so for the older members here, but Im sure pretty much anyone that checks it out will see what I mean.

When you go to the link, just enter the year you were born, then click the "?". The page will fade to black so don't panic! Enjoy your trip!

The LINK

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Alright, that made me water at the corner of my eyes a little.
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!
Thank you for that link. Awesome!

You, I love you as I would a butch girl truck driver!
edit on 23-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Good afternoon my friends, I hope all is well with you.

I ran across a interesting little page I thought I would share with you. In a way it is sort of fun, and then in another way, it sort of puts Time of your life into a interesting perspective. Perhaps even more so for the older members here, but Im sure pretty much anyone that checks it out will see what I mean.

When you go to the link, just enter the year you were born, then click the "?". The page will fade to black so don't panic! Enjoy your trip!

The LINK

That was fun, this is what I got
whathappenedinmybirthyear.com...

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

I will counter you with this (there were new links in my last post as well).

Thank you and I love you. They are so easily said. So many forget what they Mean.

edit on 23-9-2011 by 0eened beecause: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
And I will raise you
www.youtube.com...

May the Goddesses bless the Path's we all walk.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Oh WOW, counter me anytime, then!

ps. you know what that means..! Eww! j/k

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
/me pops a beer and greets you all.

So how are you all doing?
Any new things that I should look into?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Im a glad a couple of you have enjoyed that.

I was just thinking the other day how I was born in the era of the Beaver Cleaver days, where you could leave your doors unlocked and you played outside and books were your friend after dark. Progress down the road and here we are with our computers basically attached to our hips, sci fi has become reality.

Yet it seems we are approaching a new dawn at a rapid pace, faster and faster. Many think we will create this new dawn with out own envisioning. So which would I create? Would I go back to the charmed days of the Cleavers? Would I still need my new gadgets? Just what do I really really envision? Peace with the gadgets? I suppose that would be ideal! i suppose though, for I myself, I would be happy with a small little cozy cabin with a babbling brook outside and be as close to nature as I possibly could.

Then again, the Jetsons always looked pretty cool too! So, a dilemma of sorts eh? One knows they should be careful of what they seek eh?

How do you folks envision your future if there is a abrupt change that would bring is all about?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Im a glad a couple of you have enjoyed that.

I was just thinking the other day how I was born in the era of the Beaver Cleaver days, where you could leave your doors unlocked and you played outside and books were your friend after dark. Progress down the road and here we are with our computers basically attached to our hips, sci fi has become reality.

Yet it seems we are approaching a new dawn at a rapid pace, faster and faster. Many think we will create this new dawn with out own envisioning. So which would I create? Would I go back to the charmed days of the Cleavers? Would I still need my new gadgets? Just what do I really really envision? Peace with the gadgets? I suppose that would be ideal! i suppose though, for I myself, I would be happy with a small little cozy cabin with a babbling brook outside and be as close to nature as I possibly could.

Then again, the Jetsons always looked pretty cool too! So, a dilemma of sorts eh? One knows they should be careful of what they seek eh?

How do you folks envision your future if there is a abrupt change that would bring is all about?

I feel the same way as you!
Nature with a couple of gadgets maybe?

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Change —whatever change— is always harsh. Boy to man, jolly to responsible, mindless to making sense.
I have the best of shields.
Bring it on, I say.
It shall only pass through the forgotten needle of children though — providing 'we' do not stuff their cute blonde heads with jerk-around-nothingness and irrational nonsense.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What are your guys idea on the Do not panic? Elenin is supposed to align in a couple days, that is if it isn't stardust now. Today also marks the beginning of the 6th night.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I suppose this thread is now long enough I can toss in some of my own personal madness and it'll get lost in the whole fray.

Whether I am online or out in the real world, I live in a constant state of awareness and I notice things. One "game" I play a lot is noticing license plates when we're driving somewhere in the car. It started first with numbers but that got tiring and inefficient so I asked universe to talk to me in words instead. I note what I see and then later I look them up to see what they may mean.

Yesterday while out and about I took down a few license plates that caught my attention. You know, because a driver tried to cut us off, or was moving way too slow in front of us, etc. Well, I just looked up the meanings of those plates ... and y'all will get a giggle:

NAYNA – punjub boy’s name means THE EYE

I2U – EYE-2U instead of U2U? (This plate was on a car moving infuriatingly slow, we cut around it, only to have it speed up and cut in front of us again, like it was begging me to notice the plate)

AVEDRO – is apparently a firm that treats disorders of the EYE

EIMEAR -- Eimear possessed the "Six Gifts of Womanhood" – "beauty, a gentle voice, sweet words, wisdom, needlework and chastity!" She was bethrothed to the warrior Cuchulainn (read the legend) when they were children and they loved each other very deeply. But Cuchulainn had "a wandering EYE" and Eimear endured this, realizing "everything new is fair," but when he made love to Fand, wife of the sea god Manannan, Eimear confronted the lovers. After seeing the strength of Fand's love she offered to withdraw. Touched by this display of unselfishness, Fand left Cuchulainn and returned to the sea. When Cuchulainn died Eimear spoke movingly and lovingly at his graveside.

And a plate that said ADRAVES.

Pretty cool huh?

(I know, I know... it's just "confirmation bias" and pattern recognition... LOL... )

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

No gadget, however sophisticated, is going to ease on responsibility.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

You may want to start here for some rational puddle.
That's providing one is not afraid of the wind that blows in the curtains at night. Of course.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
What are your guys idea on the Do not panic? Elenin is supposed to align in a couple days, that is if it isn't stardust now. Today also marks the beginning of the 6th night.

I'm way more intrigued that Einstein's theory of relativity may have been blown out of the water. Not that I am surprised. If it tests out, we just entered a completely new era.

Personally I believe the world really *was* flat until Newton came along.... whatever we can imagine, that's the reality we create, right? So, goodbye relativity hello ... yes it IS possible!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

lol you might be the epitome of adorable, actually!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

No it will not, however I do enjoy a game of Worms on the Xbox in the evening after I am done for the day! Followed by curling up on the couch with a good book and a cup of tea. Bliss!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

There are no coïncedences in Life ( huh did I spell that right? )

Namasté

new topics

top topics

<< 650  651  652    654  655  656 >>

join