It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 652
<< 649  650  651    653  654  655 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

And I am grateful for that!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Whatever happenend to Adraves?
I have not seen this person for a while!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
reply to post by 200457

Being doing this for about 15 years already, so I do not really see the need in following them.

Namasté

Doesn't mean you cant still hone the skills. I have been doing them before as well, not thinking of them as anything but normal, since you have been doing them, what do you experience now when you, "listen in" for instance?
Manual 3

edit: that came off as condescending. apologies. but i am curious as to what you experience with tuning in.
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by TheSilentwalker

I'll give you cuddles and teddy bears if you want me too
Here is my version of it:
www.youtube.com...
Hope you like it

Namasté

Excuse me, but are you for real?
How could you even begin to give cuddles when you're incapable of muttering a simple 'Thank You'?
Yeah, I AM referring to the PM I sent you so you know how to post YouTube videos, and you did not even dropped a simple thank you.

So much for your "path of wisdom"... eh?
But maybe it's just a PMS question.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Yeah but if the "night team" (i call them that because it gets dark at the time they are here) if they give up or get corrupted by trolls this thread will be pretty much dead

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Oh hes still here talking.............

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Did anyone ever thank you for anything silent?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

reply to post by 200457

Being doing this for about 15 years already, so I do not really see the need in following them.

Namasté

Doesn't mean you cant still hone the skills. I have been doing them before as well, not thinking of them as anything but normal, since you have been doing them, what do you experience now when you, "listen in" for instance?
Manual 3

edit: that came off as condescending. apologies. but i am curious as to what you experience with tuning in.

I would best describe it best as a .................... looking for the right word..................( english is not my first language )...constant tinkling of a small bell. Mixed in with a low whistling sound, like that of the wind through a small hole.
my english.

It did not come off as condescending, I could see that you were just curious. No apologies necessary.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

* hides face in shame *
I must have changed pages before it got sent properly!

You have my most sincerest apologies and a very large THANK YOU for telling me how to do it.
SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY
Can you forgive me?

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

That will not happen, there are to many people looking for the truth!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Thank you for letting me know. I would like to be able to say hello to him/her, as I enjoyed our "bickering".

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

* hides face in shame *
I must have changed pages before it got sent properly!

You have my most sincerest apologies and a very large THANK YOU for telling me how to do it.
SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY
Can you forgive me?

Namasté

Aww Sweetheart, forgiving is always open in my book.
hence I do not even have to.
You are.
I just like things straight (again, a funny notion) and crystal clear.
But you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Did anyone ever thank you for anything silent?

How is that even relevant?
That said, although it might blow your brains out like a supernova, yes indeed is the answer and you actually have no idea. Only your mindset.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

And not a lot of concentration i dont have the power to close the thread but considering i managed to get them back on the task at hand (200457 did this also) i might try to put them in the right direction but if that fails we could get a mess of chit chat topics

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

See heres what I have found with the exercise (and why I believe he posted it for others to practice)

As I did it more and more, I was able to tune into things that were way beyond what my ears could hear, I could hear TVs in houses next to me, conversations outside of my household, and so on.
I believe that he is just introducing people into this whole thought process, and just guiding them along.

Same with manual 2, I found that when i first started doing this it was as described, seeing everything in grey scale. As i continued to do this I began to have different sensations and could see different things that i could not when i normally had my eyes open. For instance, I had a demon (not in a religious sense, i just dont know what else to call them. extra dimensional beings is more like it) come in contact with me awhile back, i could always communicate with it but never see it. One night while meditating I automatically went into this state of seeing without opening my eyes, On my tv sat a little black man. I asked who he was and he responded "i am who you have been speaking to", i asked why he took this form and he replied "because it is who you will recognize me as" (makes me sound racist lol, black demon) anyways, he then proceeded to shape shift into multiple forms to show me it could take any form it chose.
I carried on talking to it.

Anyways, this just goes to show me and hopefully all you that these exercises are intended to open your mind, to begin the link to a realm we aren't usually aware of.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

And what was the conversation?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by ka119

And what was the conversation?

Long story short it had been asking me to pick a side in an upcoming conflict. What the conflict is, I do not know, but it approached me multiple times before that TV encounter asking me "have you made your mind up?"

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

It is about opening your eyes and mind and hearts. I have said many truths. Please look out the window. There is a big world outside it. Stop focusing so hard. It will be okay.

Go explore!!!

Go love.

I love you all, and I thank everyone for being here.
edit on 23-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

True

Namasté

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Did you get my U2U?

Namasté

new topics

top topics